• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Filia and Fukua are Not reacting to Bogus Buzzard

P4CTR4N

Reaction score
I recorded for my self in thet training room, is incredible annoying that you can do the Double special combo to all characters, "smaller ones and bigger ones" but when you try it with Filia and Fukua they destroy all the match, all your game to the garbage because Bogus Buzzard don't connect, this doesn't have any sense, please fix it before the update. >.<

Video Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13iiaClq7t4QPG6t5fenMp537b5lDWzpf/view?usp=drivesdk

PD: something similar is happening now with Miss Fortune vs Eliza, if you try Fiber Upper and then El Gato, won't connect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disasterrr19
All fighters have their unique hurtboxes. Therefore some combos may not work on some characters.

You can try to not use Bogus Buzzard on Filia/Fukua and use this instead:
G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown

And for Miss Fortune, use Fiber Upper after G3 and the combo will work against any fighter.

All fighters have their unique hurtboxes. Therefore some combos may not work on some characters.

You can try to not use Bogus Buzzard on Filia/Fukua and use this instead:
G5 > Up > A5 > Dash > Cilia Slide > Hornet Bomber > Bandwagon Rushdown

And for Miss Fortune, use Fiber Upper after G3 and the combo will work against any fighter.

I already know that, but doesn't have sense, peacock is smaller and works, Big Band Is the biggest and works, this should now happening, and the fibber upper problem was not happening in another versions. I could made perfect combo always to Eliza but now the El Gato just don't hit.