• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fillia Dread Locks skin glitch

Kenny

Reaction score
Hi so I wanted to report a glitch I experienced with the app where it caused me too lose a fight while I still had two fighters alive in reserve.

I was fighting Dread locks Fillia & Harlequin Cerabela in the Maplecrest portion of painwheels origin story advanced missions. The fight is the one at the lower left hand side.

I was playing with my gold Raw Nerv Painwheel and had used her blockbuster attack known as Beur Overdrive on the Fillia and had managed too defeat her which should have ended the fight, however as you're likely aware Dread Locks Fillia has her gold skin ability to cause both fighter to lose health when she takes damage. This caused my Painwheel to also die. I knew this would happen and figured it'd be fine since I only had to finish her to win since Cerabella was defeated first and I had two more fighters still alive. However after both Fillia and my Painwheel died it came up with the losing screen while both characters laid defeated and my second painwheel swapped in and was standing in her idle animation.
I don't wish for anything, but I had quite a few glitches dealing with that Fillia skin in particular on the mobile game and I figured you should be aware of it.

Thanks very much for the detailed bug report @Kenny!
I was able to reproduce this issue using your steps provided.

We'll look into fixing this soon!

-

Note: I have changed your username as we don't allow names like that.
If you would like to have your username changed to something more reasonable, please send me a direct message.