• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved funny buggies!

Erick Draves

Reaction score
No cheats nor hackings to report...
Just a funny buggie momment. Fillia Feels hiperactive today.

Grettings and keep the hard work!

Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello Mr Liam! Of course, It wasn´t my intention to submit it like a bug that is problematic or something, but if you want to check it up, this is what happened:

DEVICE: HUAWEI MATE 10 (RAM 4GB)

BIG BAND LEVEL REPORT:
I was playing the origin story NO SHELTER in expert mode, fase 3 "No man´s Land", in the boss node (ARMED FORCES CEREBELLA/DREAD LOCKS FILIA AND A UNTOUCHABLE PEACOCK) And as DL Filia is always a pain to defeat, I equiped Brain Frezze Cerebella (LV39) with a tag out movement to deal with her last.
When I was ready to tag her out and avoid self made damage, me and she somehow managed to hit us at the same time, cerebella made a little hit animation backwards, and cerebella instead of going out of the screen, started to make butty-jumps. I can´t remember if when I hit the tag out movement she hit the screen border (I was looking cerebella being hit) or she started jumping just like that. I bet she in fact hitted the screen border, flipped side (Folling the animation as if there where no other teammate to tag out for, but having ceberella for back up), and as you can see, I started recording the video, and finding out how to continue the fight.

Thanks for your time! Hope this somehow helps!

Got a ticket in for this. Thanks!

Reactions: Erick Draves