• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[guide] Robo-Fortune tips and how to perform huge combos

Really inspiring video! Thanks for all the tips and combos. Now to find time to practice them... if I can nail down just a few of the expert combos I’d be really happy!

Do you have recommended move load outs and combos that would make the most of different variants’ signature abilities?

Reactions: Mornedil and Diony
Thanks! I'm glad it's been so well received so far.

I don't have much to recommend regarding variant-specific move loadouts. I haven't been able to look into it yet since I'm missing some of the variants, and still working on upgrading the variants I do have.
I could in theory look at the wiki to get some ideas, but I don't think I would do it better than anyone else.

Prototype is a bit special, since her SA allows her to charge BBs by 25% when using a BB, meaning she can just BB spam for the entire match as long as you equip 4 BBs.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm glad it's been so well received so far.

I don't have much to recommend regarding variant-specific move loadouts. I haven't been able to look into it yet since I'm missing some of the variants, and still working on upgrading the variants I do have.
I could in theory look at the wiki to get some ideas, but I don't think I would do it better than anyone else.

Prototype is a bit special, since her SA allows her to charge BBs by 25% when using a BB, meaning she can just BB spam for the entire match as long as you equip 4 BBs.

My god that is so awesome! Gamma level game play!!

I wish Daily mode would just be a mode where you can only earn the rewards for successfully performing combos like these. It would make the mode more meaningful and actually help players get better!

Btw, forgot to comment that the video production quality is really great too! You can tell a lot of time and efforts was put into making it for the audience. I love the small caption on upper left corner briefly describing what combo you are doing. It’s easy to scrub through the video to find the one you want to rewatch.

Been having a lot of fun trying these combos lately! Thanks again for the inspiration.

Question re the head mine usage in actual fights... in training you can do L5 head mine then continue on other combos. In PF I can’t seem to pull this off. Even though the combo counter stays green (true combo), I always get interrupted after head mine. Is it bad timing or it’s not really usable outside of training?

Thanks for input in advance.

Reactions: Mornedil
Been having a lot of fun trying these combos lately! Thanks again for the inspiration.

Question re the head mine usage in actual fights... in training you can do L5 head mine then continue on other combos. In PF I can’t seem to pull this off. Even though the combo counter stays green (true combo), I always get interrupted after head mine. Is it bad timing or it’s not really usable outside of training?

Thanks for input in advance.

I'm happy to hear you've gotten inspired :>

I use the L5 mine trip combo in real fights a lot, so my bet is that it might be timing. It will also only work after a complete L5. Using it in the middle of the ground combo will fail, since the final hit "stuns" the enemy longer than the other hits.
What I usually do is to queue up the head mine during the final hit of the L5 so it's fired off as soon as Robo can use it. Then queue up the next move during the head mine animation so it's also used as soon as possible. If there's any gaps between the moves, the enemy might get a window to react.

Not sure if you know already but Rotation Hazard has unflinching so you can intercept with that too.

Not sure if you know already but Rotation Hazard has unflinching so you can intercept with that too.

i've presonally found it rather unsafe to intercept with it against high level AI (but if it works for you, go for it).

If the opponent dash cancels into a block, you're screwed, since Robo-Fortune has a rather long recovery time after Rotational Hazard, so she won't have time to block the opponent's counter attack.
Compared to trying to intercept with a dash or L5, where if the opponent blocks, you can just dash back and try again.