• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I have an issue involving Filia's tag in attack

stale cheeto

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok this went by super duper fast and I couldn't make sense of what was going on but I'll explain the best I can.

I was playing the Annie prize fight, right? Cerebella used Diamond Drop to KO my Annie and then swiftly tagged in Filia while Painwheel was just coming in. Filia kicked Painwheel and then all of a sudden she vanished. Painwheel was just stuck in one spot, she couldn't even attack Filia. I'd assume the same thing happens for other characters on the team too. I even tried using a BB3 but she was still stuck there, and everything was just frozen up. The only thing I could do was either wait for the timer to stop or just quit the match.

I can't add pictures, since they're over the file size limit

Last edited:
We are aware of a very edge case bug that we've been unable to reliably reproduce where if fighters on both sides tag in at exactly the same moment, we suspect, and hit each other that the game will just freeze up.

Do you recall exactly what time of day this happened? Was it right after you posted this? An engineer may be able to dig up the fight data to see if there's any useful data there.

I'll need you to share your SGM name and Public ID

Reactions: stale cheeto
Do you recall exactly what time of day this happened? Was it right after you posted this? An engineer may be able to dig up the fight data to see if there's any useful data there.

I'll need you to share your SGM name and Public ID
I think this happened at 1:35 PM CST. My SGM name is "stale cheeto" and my ID is 4evm-2fuuo.