• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inferno of Leviathan vanishes too soon

LordfireTR

Reaction score
If it doesn’t hit on the first come back, Inferno of Leviathan simply disappears. I know you guys wanted to fix a bug that made the move stay on the background, looping until the match ends but it seems like you put a worse one in the game (unless this was an intentional, cruel nerf on Squigly of course).
I’m not blaming the developers or anything though. I know when it comes to programming, a bug fix causing another bug is a pretty common thing. I’m just letting you know and hoping that it will be fixed soon. (Again, unless it was intentional)

This was more or less intentional.

Behind the scenes:

Unfortunately due to the way that EVADE (currently) works, the Orb (currently) can't detect that it was evaded. Due to that limitation, the Orb is destroyed after an amount of time passes, even if it is never evaded. This accounts for all scenarios, but it does end up being a minor nerf to those who mistime its activation and miss on the way forward and the way backwards.

While I would personally prefer to start the timer only after an evasion occurs, our current fix was much faster, less risky, and it will prevent it from being reported as a bug multiple times a week. :D

I'll make a note to discuss increasing the timer duration, because I can see how it may be a little bit too short. No promises though!

I understand the change, but I also feel it's kind of useless now :(