• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Let's Be Friends!

Oh my, this gift giving is giving me a complex. I have a tower of pink gifts and I've received so many generous gold gifts. This need to reciprocate has me burning through dailies (where are you finding your gifts?) hoping luck will cooperate.

My plan: get everyone on the list a gold gift while in the meantime shipping out my mountain of pink gifts. Once everyone gets one, repeat ad infinitum.
Same, on all counts.
I'm LunixVandal in-game (same as my forum name, without the space).

Trying to get back into the game - IGN is Man Ln Ham (the L is un purpose; lost old account lol)

Reactions: Yomady
ID: Saikyo Mantis
thanks fanghoul!

Oh my, this gift giving is giving me a complex. I have a tower of pink gifts and I've received so many generous gold gifts. This need to reciprocate has me burning through dailies (where are you finding your gifts?) hoping luck will cooperate.

I'm starting to feel this.. tons of people are giving me gold gifts and I feel so bad for not having enough to send an equivalent gold to each player.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I'm starting to feel this.. tons of people are giving me gold gifts and I feel so bad for not having enough to send an equivalent gold to each player.

I'm having to learn to have to let this go. Pink gifts are still pretty good and there's no way that I'm getting enough gold gifts a day to repay everyone. Yesterday I managed to pull all of 2 gold gifts.

By the way, will update the list tomorrow. It's been a bit crazy the past couple days.

Ok, I guess, the Forum Crew list is more-or-less complete now and I sent in-game requests to everyone. Starting tomorrow I'm going to take BallotBoxer's approach, make a separate marked list and use it to send Gold Gifts to everyone whenever I get them. Sorry if you don't get it immediately, but don't worry, I won't leave that unattended - you'll get it sooner or later!

Good luck getting that new Eliza, folks!

Hello I am Pit Frango (my id is also Pit Frango) I am a member of the forum that does not post much ... but that is always passing to have a look .... nice to meet you ...

This is a great idea!
Hello, my name is Hall☆weenQueen, my in game username is the same (though once I've saved up enough Theonite I may consider changing it)

I like to hang around Channel 13 and I generally play every day! Feel free to add me and chat with me anytime!♡

Add me too! My hamdle are s the same as here: Irghen.

And yeah, It feels weird receiving 5 gold gifts and having to reciprocate with some pinks because of the limits but then again I'm sitting at like 15 friends only :(

Ok, I guess, the Forum Crew list is more-or-less complete now and I sent in-game requests to everyone. Starting tomorrow I'm going to take BallotBoxer's approach, make a separate marked list and use it to send Gold Gifts to everyone whenever I get them. Sorry if you don't get it immediately, but don't worry, I won't leave that unattended - you'll get it sooner or later!

Good luck getting that new Eliza, folks!
I will update the list tomorrow. It's been a bit crazy the past couple days.

Hey, got the list updated with the last few names! Sorry it took me over a month, in some cases, I got really under the weather and then... well... you know how these things happen.

This is a great idea!
Hello, my name is Hall☆weenQueen, my in game username is the same (though once I've saved up enough Theonite I may consider changing it)

I like to hang around Channel 13 and I generally play every day! Feel free to add me and chat with me anytime!♡
I really like your username tho...Its up to you if you really wanna change it, but for what it's worth, I think it's an awesome name. ^./- Mon573R

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Forums lurker here but do my best to help people in game chat if I have some time. In game name is "Taniyah". Currently, I have a full friends list but I regularly prune the "leechers" so spots open up every so often.

For gifts, I use a speadsheet to keep track of gifts sent/received. I currently consider a gold ~= to 4 pinks based off the rewards they give. Generally gold rewards are 2-3x the pink gifts but also include better things like character relics.

I prioritize returning golds to those who have the best weighted return: (gold received*4+pink received)/(gold given*4+pink given). So those who are very active in giving gifts to me will get their golds returned right away while those who don't give as much gifts probably take awhile to see golds given back.

I also use the spreadsheet to remove leechers. I will kick if you are gone for a week (less if you are new to the friends list). Also, if your weighted return falls below certain levels, you will also get a kick.

FairnessTracker.png

lol

Not to be mean, but I can't imagine investing that kind of effort. I got one person on my friend's list who hasn't logged on in 30 days and I probably should remove him, but that also be work.

I admire your ruthless efficiency towards friendship.

I've got 45 on my list and my requirements are simple: be alive (a month of inactivity will get you dropped) and be patient (I'm trying to evenly distribute gold gifts but I sometimes give in to reflex reciprocity)

I would also like to mention that I have obtained nirvana, well, inner peace (Inner Pieces Eliza) from a gold gift from BryanLikesTurtles! With this ultimate goal accomplished, I won't say "never give me gold for now on!" like a saint, but I will ask you lower priority for me :p

I need to start keeping track of those sorts of things lol. I give out gifts to all 50 folks on my friends list on a daily basis (or at least to the 40+ who have claimed the gifts I sent the previous day) but I tend to get less than 25 back. I should probably keep track for a while and remove the folks who never give anything back.

I'd admittedly like to have a bit more of a system than I have. At the moment, I tend towards reciprocation, favoring people with lower rank in the name of helping out the newbs. But it'd feel good to spread things out a bit more.

But that's also tricky, because I need to write down where I am then, I often can't just go down the line from top to bottom in my experience, because I'll pick up gold presents throughout the day and some people will log in at weird hours or something. I don't know. I do love this feature, but I wish I didn't worry about being "fair" with it sometimes.

Lol, I admit I have taken things to a bit of an extreme as you guys pointed out. However, part of my goal is to be "fair". I farm enough gifts to give everyone a pink gift every day but only have so many gold gifts to give out.

If people don't want to log in or care about playing and sending some gifts back (I don't expect 100% gifts returned), then I want to find someone else who cares about the game and I can help them in return.

I definitely get fanghoul's point on wanting to help newbies so I do my best to help answer the newbie questions in chat (and warn them against the #1 newbie mistake of sacrificing fighters for experience). I accept friends any level and have found out that some level 70 people can be the worst givers.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I admire your ruthless efficiency towards friendship.

I've got 45 on my list and my requirements are simple: be alive (a month of inactivity will get you dropped) and be patient (I'm trying to evenly distribute gold gifts but I sometimes give in to reflex reciprocity)

I would also like to mention that I have obtained nirvana, well, inner peace (Inner Pieces Eliza) from a gold gift from BryanLikesTurtles! With this ultimate goal accomplished, I won't say "never give me gold for now on!" like a saint, but I will ask you lower priority for me :p
Wait what!!! I now demand all your gold gifts.But in all seriousness I now know to drop down on your priority a little no hard feelings.I do wonder if inner pieces drop rate is the same as Oh mai(1% in daily relics)

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I usually just make mental notes of who sends me golds to send them one back and then I just spam pinks to make room for more golds. Also, whenever someone shows up as inactive in red letters for two days I prune them.

That said I'm still at 39 friends so I have some space if anyone else wants (at least) a daily pink.