• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Bug

I don't know if it's te same problem but my game crashed yesterday
So i cleaned te cache and data and then installed the game again.
When i try to login With my google account(where i save my progress) it gave me the error in the printscreen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-125313.png
    Screenshot_20171127-125313.png
    460 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Willo da silva
I don't know if it's te same problem but my game crashed yesterday
So i cleaned te cache and data and then installed the game again.
When i try to login With my google account(where i save my progress) it gave me the error in the printscreen

For those who didn't see, the team is currently investigating the issue. Be patient while they get it sorted.

Reactions: Willo da silva
so... is it normal ? i've never seen this happen in my app..... i just tryed to log in to upgrade my dreadlocs and now i'm stuck with a screen that says "play", them try to loading game and back to screen "play".... anyone knows what happening?
its an error that's been around for a while, but more prominent for 1.6.0. it was around for another version (i believe 1.2.0 or 1.4.0) and they resolved it for a while. sometimes its resolved by deleting and re-installing the game, sometimes not. just pray that they patch it again.

Any comment from dev?
Have same trouble, Ukraine, login with FaceBook

Seems like a TONNE of people cannot login :3 :3

Is everyone using facebook accounts? :3
I use gmail or email as account. But still - I cannot login. Man, so scared to lose all again

Hey everyone!

I've moved all the login related posts from the second thread into this one.
The less threads, the easier it is for us to keep track of.

Unfortunately the login issue from earlier has shown up again.

We're syncing up with LINE right now trying to find the root cause of it.
We suspect there is a server side issue on their end.

I know not being able to log in is very frustrating, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.
We have all hands on deck looking into this and hope to have it resolved ASAP.

Hope to have good news soon!

Same problem, doesn't log me in. Gives me the error code

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-225617.png
    Screenshot_20171127-225617.png
    871.4 KB · Views: 9
Same problem, doesn't log me in. Gives me the error code

Are you currently experiencing this issue, or is this a screenshot from earlier?

If you are experiencing the issue, one potential solution that has worked for some users is to:
-Close all background apps (including Skullgirls)
-Disconnect from your wifi network
-Turn off wifi
-Wait 30 seconds
-Turn wifi back on
-Reconnect to your network
-Launch Skullgirls

We are continuing to investigate this issue with LINE. Apologies for the inconvenience, we appreciate everyone's patience and hope to have this resolved ASAP!

Are you currently experiencing this issue, or is this a screenshot from earlier?

If you are experiencing the issue, one potential solution that has worked for some users is to:
-Turn off wifi
-Wait 30 seconds
-Turn wifi back on
-Launch Skullgirls

We are continuing to investigate this issue with LINE. Apologies for the inconvenience, we appreciate everyone's patience and hope to have this resolved ASAP!

-Turn off wifi
-Wait 30 seconds
-Turn wifi back on
-Launch Skullgirls

Doesn't work
Or at least for me

-Turn off wifi
-Wait 30 seconds
-Turn wifi back on
-Launch Skullgirls

Tried it aswell. Did not work for me either. I'm using my google-account.

If you are experiencing this issue, can you provide four pieces of data when replying:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

Thanks!

I'm from germany, saxony.
The issue occured for the first time at about 1 pm, and I'm still experiencing it. I'm using my Galaxy S8. Android is up to date. I tried to connect via private wifi at home, via 4G and via public wifi.
So far nothing worked for me.
And, as I said, I'm using my google-account.

Can't log in, too.
Germany, NRW.
Wifi, Android.
Line + mail
Tried right now and can't get past this screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-214144.png
    Screenshot_20171127-214144.png
    895.9 KB · Views: 3
- (Jeddah/Makkah Province/Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
-Currently experiencing it
-Huawei P9+, Android
-Private Wifi

I tried your first method and if hadn't worked

Italy(Tuscany)
10am and still experiencing
Asus zenfone 2 (wifi)
Data saved on google account

Also I forgot to mention my data is saved on a Skullgirls Account and on a Google Account

I doubt it. There's another "cannot login" thread and about 10+ people are in your boat :3 :3 :3
I just loaded my app a minute ago and I can login.... so seems like an unlucky majority cannot login..... :3 :3 :3
Yo inicie sesión verso las 9 a.m pero después de las 12 p.m tengo el mismo problema no puedo iniciar sesión