• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

* almost dead*

So...you're not going to comm...comment on the fact that I ...I shot myself...* loses conscious *

I think I have something that will fix you up!
Found it!
It's a 1-up mushroom! Don't tell me where I got it ok? Ok! Time for you to eat it! But you don't have to eat it

I think I have something that will fix you up!
Found it!
It's a 1-up mushroom! Don't tell me where I got it ok? Ok! Time for you to eat it! But you don't have to eat it
* regains everything* never mind I'm good * shoots the mushroom 15 times*

Did I mention that it's like 2:30am over here? Hold it dudes, chillax, let's handle this like adults.

Did I mention that it's like 2:30am over here? Hold it dudes, chillax, let's handle this like adults.
here take this pill * hands a small pill * and if you don't eat it I'll blow..wait * realoads* yea I'll blow your brain out of your skull..or whatever you use to keep your brain protected

here take this pill * hands a small pill * and if you don't eat it I'll blow..wait * realoads* yea I'll blow your brain out of your skull..or whatever you use to keep your brain protected

Idk what you guys are doing but I'm gonna take a bite on this purple mushroom with a skull on it. I think it's just a logo.
[bites]
Awwwww crap.......
[passes out]

O-oh! Yeah, sure thing..*Chews on pill, then eats it.* All dooooone!
Ok you should be about to throw up
Idk what you guys are doing but I'm gonna take a bite on this purple mushroom with a skull on it. I think it's just a logo.
[bites]
Awwwww crap.......
[passes out]
* puts a syringe in his head* ok never eat those..the're poisonous...easy to cure..but VERY poisonous

You can't tell me what to do!
[Bites]
[Passes out again]
* sticks a siringe in his stomach* no stop because I only have 1 more and the next time it's going in your crotch.
* writes down something*
Mushrooms able to give pain realiveing factors into the body
Enableing possibility for further chaos and more able to survive more than one explosion

* sticks a siringe in his stomach* no stop because I only have 1 more and the next time it's going in your crotch.
* writes down something*
Mushrooms able to give pain realiveing factors into the body
Enableing possibility for further chaos and more able to survive more than one explosion

I feel dizzy.....hey look! This mushroom says " A very good mushroom" so it should be good! I'll save it for later.... Who wants cake!?!?