• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

ILL FIGHT YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME * respawns*

Try me * reloads everything*

Well then I guess you didn't see me cut up your chair
My good friend, do you think I walk into a fight with only ONE chair?

You must really recall that steel chairs are so much easier to use as decoys, it's titanium chairs that are excellent for a good knocking!

*Klonks*

My good friend, do you think I walk into a fight with only ONE chair?

You must really recall that steel chairs are so much easier to use as decoys, it's titanium chairs that are excellent for a good knocking!

*Klonks*
* parries with his arm blade*
Well you got to remember, everyone has their weaknesses and it'll only be a moment before I find yours

Also I love my cloak. Nobody can see where my armor is under it

My arm hurts

Oh, do tell...! Do you happen to study well with those?

Or do they leave you at wrist for a pummel?

*Slides chair your way for added bonus*

Have a seat! We all have the right to bare arms in battle! Well... Maybe except you, but it's okay! I'm sure you're armless!

Oh, do tell...! Do you happen to study well with those?

Or do they leave you at wrist for a pummel?

*Slides chair your way for added bonus*

Have a seat! We all have the right to bare arms in battle! Well... Maybe except you, but it's okay! I'm sure you're armless!

* shoots his leg*
Next time you make bad jokes it's going in your head

Btw it's a sword strapped to my arm not my arm

And even then I'd like to see you try to exploit it...please do

* shoots his leg*
Next time you make bad jokes it's going in your head
Boy! You really got a thing for ligaments! It's all good, they told me rubber boots would be good for the sole, but who knew they'd help fill the hole in my heart!

Though, you ought to put the gun down! Shooting everyone in the foot is all fun and games, but truth is I hope you find this all humerus!

So, how about I wrestle you up some tickets for the gun show? You might not like it, since it's all about the armed and dangerous, but it's going tibia okay!

I'm sure you'll... Break a leg! *Sweeps under your foot*

Hate to see you go, but I'm sure you were all head over heels for me...!

*Discards you in a trash can*

Have an awesome night! You were better than all the wrist!

I...I refuse to Die

And if you don't know, I have a BB3 charged up

Last edited:
Now this is more like it!
[Grabs Popcorn]
You guys want some popcorn? ^o^

Reactions: Wulfden
I...I refuse to Die

And if you don't know, I have a BB3 charged up
*Glances at the time stamp*

I see it took you about 6 minutes give or take to charge, and I raise you the fact that the match timed out already, sorry pal!

But hey, you were an awesome opponent, feel free to come back anytime!

And, er, before you hit the door, you might want to take a note or two on poor Sekhmet... Before, she used to yell about how she could rise again..?

Yeah... They patched that. Best try not to rely on regen, you know?
Now this is more like it!
[Grabs Popcorn]
You guys want some popcorn? ^o^
But I'll always have some time for popcorn!

*Glances at the time stamp*

I see it took you about 6 minutes give or take to charge, and I raise you the fact that the match timed out already, sorry pal!

But hey, you were an awesome opponent, feel free to come back anytime!

And, er, before you hit the door, you might want to take a note or two on poor Sekhmet... Before, she used to yell about how she could rise again..?

Yeah... They patched that. Best try not to rely on regen, you know?

But I'll always have some time for popcorn!

Here you go!
[Give a bag of Popcorn]
Just made them so be careful, it's hot but it's taste really good when it's just made! Want some butter on that or nah? Also @SoulDragon66 , do you want some popcorn? I got another batch of popcorn if you want!

Reactions: Wulfden
Here you go!
[Give a bag of Popcorn]
Just made them so be careful, it's hot but it's taste really good when it's just made! Want some butter on that or nah? Also @SoulDragon66 , do you want some popcorn? I got another batch of popcorn if you want!
Don't mind if I do! After that great fight, honestly, it'll be great to chow down! @SoulDragon66 , you should try some! Here, we'll even share it!

Let's totally have butter on the side, 'case you don't like some, that way it won't be that bad, eh pal?

Thanks for the popcorn, really! And the match, dude!

Don't mind if I do! After that great fight, honestly, it'll be great to chow down! @SoulDragon66 , you should try some! Here, we'll even share it!

Let's totally have butter on the side, 'case you don't like some, that way it won't be that bad, eh pal?

Thanks for the popcorn, really! And the match, dude!

Yay! Now hopefully we're all friends! To celebrate, I got us cake! Let me.....sniff....sniff....ummmmmm......do you guys smell something burning? I wonder where's that coming from! It's not from the hat right? Right?!?!?

Yay! Now hopefully we're all friends! To celebrate, I got us cake! Let me.....sniff....sniff....ummmmmm......do you guys smell something burning? I wonder where's that coming from! It's not from the hat right? Right?!?!?
Umm I may or may not have accidentally set fire to my food....which burned down my hut....Yea..

Ahhh! The hat!
[Gets Fire Extinguisher]
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
The fire is gone now i think.
*bleh* it was out when I talked to you

Now it looks like winter came and destroyed my house....

Just for that * gets an air horn and a megaphone *