• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Yeah, if Cerebella gets to live with Minette, Ms. Fortune would find out, realize that Cerebella is (ex)Medici muscle, get upset at this fact, then Cerebella's on the run agai.
Well, no, not really. I was hoping that MF would be initially suspicious, but recognize someone who lost a home and take her in. They would be as thick as thieves (no pun intended) And Bella would find a home among the misfits. She would become almost a hero to these people, like Robin Hood. In this case, Robin hat.

Something else I discovered though is that none of the campaigns are canon, and each take place in an alternative universe. That means we can go as out of bounds as we want with this. Including Painwheel with a daddy kink for Panzerfaust if we want. Why would we do that? I don't know, and frankly I hate myself for thinking that up, but we could do it is my point.

*Sniffs* I told you, best girl deserves best skit tbh *Sniffs* This... Is my tribute to her...
*salutes* Your contribution won't go forgotten.

I like to think that Squigly loves the little things in life because it's what makes life, in her idea, worth living. That sound you hear when you get mail? Relaxing. The soft taste of tea? Divine. The warm scent of incense? Perfection.
That's part of what makes her bestest girl. You get it.

And like, honestly, babysitter Double keeping Marie in her room means no powers, and no raising the dead until she charges up and it becomes automatic. It however, would likely cause Squigly's conscience to arise and let her dream instead of just sleeping all the time!
I see, thanks for clarifying!

tumblr_ouciufCqiB1tnorzno1_1280.jpg

And here's that doodle I was talking about! It's nothing too fancy, but I just thought it should be something great to have in case of anything!
YOOOOOOOOOO
HOLY **** THIS IS GOOD

Reactions: Wulfden
MY DUDE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SEE IT, YOU WERE THE INSPIRATION I NEEDED
WELL IM GLAD I INSPIRED YOU TO MAKE THIS BEAUTIFUL GOD TIER PIECE OF ART GODDAMN
And now I can't figure out how to say everything else in normal font. Ugh. I'd like to read through your squiggs stuff too, so please give me just a minute.

Something else I discovered though is that none of the campaigns are canon, and each take place in an alternative universe. That means we can go as out of bounds as we want with this. Including Painwheel with a daddy kink for Panzerfaust if we want. Why would we do that? I don't know, and frankly I hate myself for thinking that up, but we could do it is my point.
Honestly, yeah! That's why the show could be a sitcom/tongue in cheek sorta thing because honestly, anything goes, but at the same time, nothing really "is" canon unless we go into the lore-deep ones like Parasoul and Bella!

Hence, that way the vagueness isn't too OOC and not like say, making someone into something you completely can't recognize (AKA: Narrator / annoyed Dad™ Drain is my fave and I will fight the continuity to keep him as annoyed and tired as ever just so we can have the perfect sarcasm in the concept lmao)

But like, I'm starting to also get the feel you're way into the idea of Painwheel getting with powerful male figures and I'mma need you to let Carol sing "Teenage Dream" instead of anything worse because sis really deserves to destroy buildings in an effort to drag Filia to a concert because she thought she knew a guy who her BFF would love to date instead of going and twiddling her hair as she chokes out to Panzerfaust,

Carol: "Y-You wouldn't happen to be seeing anyone, w-would you...?"

Panzerfaust: *Leans down to Parasoul* "Panzerfaust does not understand who is angry small princess of pain."

*Comes forward and gently holds Carol's hands*

"But you destroy efficiently and I like you. Let us destroy Canopy Kingdom's enemies with no mercy!"

and then the two become literal war machines. Panzerfaust never understands the crush Painwheel has, but hey, he's got a new training partner who can unleash true pain. What's a soldier like him to complain?

Kay, so, can you guess what time is it... @brassknux ? That's right, it's Squigly's time to shine...!

So, considering the fact that the show is comprised of skits and segments, what better way to bring up the best girl than in her dreams? Now, now, lemme be honest, best girl is always Squigly for me because she got me into SG long before and I was a Squigs main before Beowulf came in and he is who I aspire to be today (lol) but, best girl deserves best treatment™. Since Squig's is still technically asleep before she arises due to Marie's influence, I thought the best way to give her a segment is to enter her dreamscape and see exactly what Squigly dreams of.

You could call it... "Do corpses dream of Undead Sheep?"

So, the first skit would likely involve introducing Squigly as a whole, "The pride of the Contiello family, and a princess in her own right, the songstress awaits her encore, sleeping in the casket of foggy memories... And dreams of a whole world all dressed in black..."

She's in her casket, with Leviathan at her side, before it delves into her mind and you're taken to how Squigly dreams of the world, still in Black and White for the aesthetic of things, with the world all brand spanking old like the way way ancient Mickey Mouse cartoons with the flowers cheerfully whistling and you knew it was the time for swing music, but she sees it as beautiful and truly exciting. She picks black roses and cuts them because "the thorns weren't growing in yet!", she gleefully waters coffin beds, where men and women arise and they curtsy, before grabbing each other and dancing while she skips along happily into goodness knows where. She's not dead in her dreams, in fact, she's alive and she's with color before everything she touches comes to life just like her! She comes to forests, and sings as the birds flutter onto her shoulders, snakes bounce their head to her tune before she scratches their chin and goes on her way, the animals and people following behind her while they all sing the same song,

She makes her way home, and Leviathan greets her as she walks into her big mansion, her best companion, singing with her as he asks her day, and she waves at everyone goodbye as they all go home humming her tunes. She's very much alive, happy, and going to her room with Lev on her neck picking clothes out for the "big dance" her parents are throwing, she can't help but be excited, she's so interested in the dances, in the way people move, she knows she's gonna sing her heart out, but she can't wait to see the looks of the people when the Contiello family shows why they're the most famous opera singers of all Meridian!

"What would you wear, milady?"
"The sun! It's so wonderful, I thought he'd lend me his rays!"
"And what would the moon say?"
"Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind! She has a spotlight!"

"And the car?"

"Ready an-- The car!" And tossing on her yellow dress (which, for the sake of it, still has a smiling skull) she's taken to the event by her parents who are smiling and ready for a night on the town, and when they make it? Everyone is enjoying the night, she sings her tune on stage, Leviathan around her neck not even worried about what others might think, and the crowd is in on it!

"Sienna! Sienna! Encore!"

That joyous tune becomes her pride, until someone spills their drink all over her dress and Squig's night out is ruined...

Only for the crowd to pull her over, and pull a gorgeous dress seemingly out of nowhere, just for her, all the men and women and animals all fluttering around her, giving her a whole custom made dress! Call it a fairy godmother effect, but Squigly honestly would roll with it, take it in stride as the music begins to play, and she realizes just how fun it is being herself amongst people!

The very same night, she comes to bed, with her parents at her side telling her how simply wonderful her performance was, and Leviathan slithering up to curl himself on her bed end to watch over Squigly while she's sleeping, and she could just barely hear her mother whisper,

"I'll always love you, my Sienna..."

The dream ends, and in that very coffin, that slowly begins to shift ever so slightly, Squigly's sewn mouth begins to curl into a small little smile. Her thoughts happy, and her song drifting in and out of her dreams for a first idea.

Squigs definitely would be born at the time the old timey cartoons were a thing, so, the best way to put that in, is to have her segments usually completely in that! There'd definitely be other things, like her and Lev discovering ancient artifacts, or going around the town helping people before coming home and going back to rest... As she slowly starts to wake up due to the Skull girl coming into power.

I'd like to spitball that every little segment has a new little song she sings, but honestly, I think the idea that Squigly goes around enjoying life to the fullest the way she would alive, is frankly a lovely idea in itself to get an idea of her! Rampaging "monster"? Kiss it on the cheek and give it a stern talking to. Snakes escaped the zoo? More friendly noodles! The mayor is in trouble and Princess Parasoul can't go alone since she's "so small"? No worries, New Meridian! Sienna Contiello is on the case!
Alright, first things first: Friendly noodles. I love it. Second: I feel like we could go through her dreams, with each one getting closer and closer to her waking up. And with each dream, things get worse and more horrifying. She slowly begins to suffer, and that's where Levi comes in. His job is to good things up for her and keep poor little sienna happy. Despite his valiant efforts though, he can't protect her from everything, and she starts to grow weaker, slowly being infected by the Skull Heart's influence. Finally, she awakes to the new world, a world that's changed and she's unsure of. Slightly decayed now, she wanders out into the world, with Lev cooing into her ear that he'll always be there for her to keep her safe.

Well, no, not really. I was hoping that MF would be initially suspicious, but recognize someone who lost a home and take her in. They would be as thick as thieves (no pun intended) And Bella would find a home among the misfits. She would become almost a hero to these people, like Robin Hood. In this case, Robin hat.

Honestly, yeah! That's why the show could be a sitcom/tongue in cheek sorta thing because honestly, anything goes, but at the same time, nothing really "is" canon unless we go into the lore-deep ones like Parasoul and Bella!

Hence, that way the vagueness isn't too OOC and not like say, making someone into something you completely can't recognize (AKA: Narrator / annoyed Dad™ Drain is my fave and I will fight the continuity to keep him as annoyed and tired as ever just so we can have the perfect sarcasm in the concept lmao)

But like, I'm starting to also get the feel you're way into the idea of Painwheel getting with powerful male figures and I'mma need you to let Carol sing "Teenage Dream" instead of anything worse because sis really deserves to destroy buildings in an effort to drag Filia to a concert because she thought she knew a guy who her BFF would love to date instead of going and twiddling her hair as she chokes out to Panzerfaust,

Panzerfaust: *Leans down to Parasoul* "Panzerfaust does not understand who is angry small princess of pain."

"But you destroy efficiently and I like you. Let us destroy Canopy Kingdom's enemies with no mercy!"

and then the two become literal war machines. Panzerfaust never understands the crush Painwheel has, but hey, he's got a new training partner who can unleash true pain. What's a soldier like him to complain?
Hm, if what you two say is true....
Does that mean we can have Robo-Fortune as a vacuum cleaner?

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora

Ohhhh, my god. I came up with this as a joke but now I'm slowly supporting it. Both of them have far more in common than I initially thought. Both are super soldiers heavily experimented on that have a hard time communicating, both were heavioy brainwashed, and both are only meant to destroy. Imagine Caroo introducing pamzerfaust to her father and how awkward and scared he is from that.

Ohhhh, my god. I came up with this as a joke but now I'm slowly supporting it. Both of them have far more in common than I initially thought. Both are super soldiers heavily experimented on that have a hard time communicating, both were heavioy brainwashed, and both are only meant to destroy. Imagine Caroo introducing pamzerfaust to her father and how awkward and scared he is from that.
I'm on board with this ship.

You're asking me like as if she wasn't already a Roomba pffft
You're right.
But is she a dedicated one?

Alright, first things first: Friendly noodles. I love it. Second: I feel like we could go through her dreams, with each one getting closer and closer to her waking up. And with each dream, things get worse and more horrifying. She slowly begins to suffer, and that's where Levi comes in. His job is to good things up for her and keep poor little sienna happy. Despite his valiant efforts though, he can't protect her from everything, and she starts to grow weaker, slowly being infected by the Skull Heart's influence. Finally, she awakes to the new world, a world that's changed and she's unsure of. Slightly decayed now, she wanders out into the world, with Lev cooing into her ear that he'll always be there for her to keep her safe.
Dude, you totally got the hint!!!

Lev is meant to be what keeps Sienna's dreams intact, before the Skullheart messes it up and she's meant to "wake up". When the dreams end, it's meant to be a clean cut, like when the slides of a old slideshow roll out and fade out? Later, when the Heart's influence starts to reach them, Lev's efforts get tougher in an effort to keep Squig stable, but little things are still present in each dream to tell you things aren't always as bright and cheery as Squigs wants it to be.

The last dream would likely be that, her dreams are getting worse, becoming a near nightmare, where she comes face to face with not Marie, but her mother, and that's when Lev gives way, and the two "wake up" with Lev trying to tell Sienna no matter what happens, he will always be by her side. She doesn't think he's lying, and curls up, waiting to wake up again, with all her dreams comforting her.

That, is the problem with me hearing these ideas, what becomes a joke, becomes a good concept lmaoooo

But like, dude.

Carol: So, Braiiinnyyy, this is my... Friend, Panzerfaust. Say hi,"

Dad Drain: *Slowly puts the newspaper down, before eyes bug out at...*

Panzerfaust, still struggling to even make it into the room: "Hello, father of angry small princess of pain. I am Panzerfaust, dealer of Canopy Kingdom enemies pain and destruction with body of iron and heart of steel. Small princess is very destructive, destroyed many war machines as training partner. Would like to take her in for advanced training and for picnic where she promise to paint my glove fingers."

Carol: "He's like, so... Huge, and cute, like, a 1920's soldier! Isn't that sweet??? *Giggles* He's even got the accent down! He's just super dapper, don't you think, Brainy?"

--

Brain Drain never have felt so much fear in one encounter since Panzerfaust destroyed his study's door frame.

You're right.
But is she a dedicated one?

"Beep... Boop... Meow, update for Kernel 3.21 is available, please insert free 32 gb. sd card to start as per "storage" rules. Meow."

She's only dedicated if you can offer her what she wants in trade. This has led to many trips to the electronics store, because Dad Drain forgot that he installed the free thought chip because it was cheaper.

"Beep... Boop... Meow, update for Kernel 3.21 is available, please insert free 32 gb. sd card to start as per "storage" rules. Meow."

She's only dedicated if you can offer her what she wants in trade. This has led to many trips to the electronics store, because Dad Drain forgot that he installed the free thought chip because it was cheaper.
Yo, I'm down for a MeowOS phone exclusively available to Dad Drain.
A phone that can turn into any kind of household item! How handy is that?

My good friend, how else do you think he illegally downloaded Mobile™ and got the sneak peaks of the game first?

Honestly, Robo being able to instantly turn into any gadget needed is like music to my ears!

My good friend, how else do you think he illegally downloaded Mobile™ and got the sneak peaks of the game first?

Honestly, Robo being able to instantly turn into any gadget needed is like music to my ears!
It's almost like Dad Drain is secretly Inspector Gadget!

What kind of household items are we discussing? Like a refrigerator or a computer or a ******* dishwasher? Hell we could go even deeper and imagine it transforming into a motorboat. If she truly can be anything, that could create some good gimmicks.
That, is the problem with me hearing these ideas, what becomes a joke, becomes a good concept lmaoooo

But like, dude.

Carol: So, Braiiinnyyy, this is my... Friend, Panzerfaust. Say hi,"

Dad Drain: *Slowly puts the newspaper down, before eyes bug out at...*

Panzerfaust, still struggling to even make it into the room: "Hello, father of angry small princess of pain. I am Panzerfaust, dealer of Canopy Kingdom enemies pain and destruction with body of iron and heart of steel. Small princess is very destructive, destroyed many war machines as training partner. Would like to take her in for advanced training and for picnic where she promise to paint my glove fingers."

Carol: "He's like, so... Huge, and cute, like, a 1920's soldier! Isn't that sweet??? *Giggles* He's even got the accent down! He's just super dapper, don't you think, Brainy?"

--

Brain Drain never have felt so much fear in one encounter since Panzerfaust destroyed his study's door frame.
I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Thank you for brightening my day. When I said dad though, I meant her actual real dad. And imagine their bedroom "exploits". Carol keeps trying to get him to abuse her because she's developed masochistic tendencies, but PF keeps refusing because he's worried he's going to hurt her. That could be a really weird ship tbh. There could also be Filia x PW, which would be kinda cute I think. Filia could help PS adjust to her new life, though this ship would be pretty gay, not gonna lie.

What kind of household items are we discussing? Like a refrigerator or a computer or a ******* dishwasher? Hell we could go even deeper and imagine it transforming into a motorboat. If she truly can be anything, that could create some good gimmicks.
She can turn to a flesh-
*intermission*
Y- yeah! You did say that sky's the limit on this one.