• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.3.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

is 1.30 still coming out in July or has it been delayed?
I don't believe July was ever set for the release date hence the "Coming Soon", but we're aiming for late July or early August right now.
Once we get a date set, we'll let everyone know!

Thanks for your patience : )

I don't believe July was ever set for the release date hence the "Coming Soon", but we're aiming for late July or early August right now.
Once we get a date set, we'll let everyone know!

Thanks for your patience : )

Umm.. Guess I got my hopes up based on below:

NEXT MAJOR UPDATE PREVIEW
Although this update is primarily focused on Bug Fixing, our next update (planned for late July) will include a new Character from the original Skullgirls roster, brand new Story Mode content, and more!

More to come on our next update in a future forum post - stay tuned!

"Planned for late july"

I just hope it comes soon because playing with over 30 golds of the same characters is getting quite repetitive...

And when Beowulf update comes out we can't even purchase the relics so, the sooner this comes out the sooner the next update with relics comes out and the sooner i can spend my 10k theonites... :3 :3 :3

(7/30) RELEASE UPDATE: 1.3.0 has been approved by LINE and is review with Apple. If all goes well, we are hoping it will launch on 7/31 or 8/1. Fingers crossed!

(7/30) BEOWULF RELIC UPDATE: The Beowulf Relic will be made available on 8/2 (Wednesday) instead of the usual ~1 month delay. AROOOO!!!

^ That's a delightful surprise! :3

Thank god I don't have to worry about grinding PF.

I wonder if that will mean the Beowulf prize fight will be starting this Thursday?

Last edited:
"Prize Fight Reward Tuning"
I take it, a lot less people bought the blue gems so that's why they got slashed by 50%?

Oh the daily event for Beowulf moves and skill points will be aviable as well right
Does that mean we get to see a new stage for skullgirls mobile actually? And its going to have an stupid awesome name i feel

"Prize Fight Reward Tuning"
I take it, a lot less people bought the blue gems so that's why they got slashed by 50%?
Probably because it was much too easy to stock up on them - currently sitting on 4.5k from Prize fights and dailies

Reactions: ThanatosDK
You probably have a lot of gold cards then.

Another thing that I think needs an update. The daily events move set are horrid. Most the things I get are taunts.

Oh the daily event for Beowulf moves and skill points will be aviable as well right
Does that mean we get to see a new stage for skullgirls mobile actually? And its going to have an stupid awesome name i feel
If I recall correctly, it's Wednesday Night Rawr

I'm conflicted. I have 1600 blue gems. I want to get the armed forces card and I want the new card (╯°益°)╯┻━┻
I take it one of the gold card is a relic exclusive and the other from the "PVP"?

I have 1,500 Theonite hopefully that is enough to get a silver and maybe a gold Beowulf!!

The rates are 3-4% for gold, meaning you have to open over 30 for 1 gold. On average.