• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.3.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Just updated and it seems the cards are extremely "heavy" when replacing your team or changing characters. When dragging cards, I have to literally drag it with a lot of energy and sometimes it won't even drag to the spot. Unsure of why they made this strange and slightly annoying change tbh. :3 :3 :3
Also just fought my first Beowulf.. gosh!

Reactions: Black Egret#13
Just updated and it seems the cards are extremely "heavy" when replacing your team or changing characters. When dragging cards, I have to literally drag it with a lot of energy and sometimes it won't even drag to the spot. Unsure of why they made this strange and slightly annoying change tbh. :3 :3 :3
Also just fought my first Beowulf.. gosh!
Honestly I agree, though the swiping speed for changing cards are more stable now, I believe this is just so you can choose a card and swap as you can than dive right in.

On one hand the stability of looking for cards are a bit more balanced, and on the other it may be a bit slow, I think it's a start compared to sometimes annoyingly try to find cards only to instead pull them instead.

Though, honestly, you're so lucky! I can't wait to see the new animations they used!

Silver chocoglycemia still have 3 stats. Are the existing ones grandfathered in? Sounds good to me, I just don't want to level it up if it's going to get stripped.

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
My game just stuck on a black screen when I pressed the home button on origins story after the update.

Still we haven't received our rewards from Medici Showdown.

The game still has issues regarding performance.

Unlocking nodes with Theonites proved much expensive.I suggest you save them for further usage.

How are you guys doing?

(7/30) BEOWULF RELIC UPDATE: The Beowulf Relic will be made available on 8/2 (Wednesday) instead of the usual ~1 month delay. AROOOO!!!
Will he also be in the other relics (Premiere, Bronze, Silver) or only in his character relics?

Will he also be in the other relics (Premiere, Bronze, Silver) or only in his character relics?
This is what I'm wondering. I just got to 1000 again and I'm wondering whether I should wait until tomorrow. I guess it can't hurt.

I am facing a serious issue.

As I have mentioned before when I open a relic and go back to the selection of them, the screen turns black and the app does not respond at all forcing me to restart.

Anyone this problem?

As I have mentioned before when I open a relic and go back to the selection of them, the screen turns black and the app does not respond at all forcing me to restart.

Anyone this problem?
Yeah seems to happen with move and character relics every time. Have to close the app and reopen every time to get rid of it.

Anyone this problem?

i managed to receive a Character Relic for Peacock after finishing her Origin (basic) story. When I opened the relic, I got a silver peacock and then my screen turned black and the app does not respond like you said.

Might be a bigger issue if it's occuring for any relic :3

i managed to receive a Character Relic for Peacock after finishing her Origin (basic) story. When I opened the relic, I got a silver peacock and then my screen turned black and the app does not respond like you said.

Might be a bigger issue if it's occuring for any relic :3
So we do have a problem here.
It has to be fixed.

I have also noticed another issue.

Energy won't fill on origins story in real time.

I am not sure about other modes.

Plus there is another general energy problem prior to the update.
When you exit the app while have it running on the background and you get back,the energy will not have refilled at all.

To fix it you have to play at least a battle so that energy can get to where it was supposed to be.

Also, the characters aren't lvling up correctly. What I mean is that when they lvl up it doesn't show. A problem we had way back.

On another note; did they secretly nerf Painwheel's Hatred Install? Is isn't 2-shoting anymore :( LUL

Last edited:
Also, the characters aren't lvling up correctly. What I mean is that when they lvl up it doesn't show. A problem we had way back.
Indeed.
I have upgraded some blockbusters and stats did not increase at all.

Silver chocoglycemia still have 3 stats. Are the existing ones grandfathered in? Sounds good to me, I just don't want to level it up if it's going to get stripped.
I think it may or may not be the actual stats for that move. Some other super moves have multiple stats as well.

If you are encountering any newly introduced bugs from 1.3.0 (or any bug at all, ever), please create new threads in the bug reports section so our development team can more easily track and address them.

Thanks for the reports so far, everyone.

You should keep your three stat Chocoglycemia's if you already have them, correct.
Newly acquired ones will only have two stats as expected.

Enjoy your vintage Chocolycemia ; )

Last edited:
I downloaded the app update from the App Store, no problems. I go into the app to download all the in-game updates and cool it's going steady. At about 66% i got the maintenance pop up. I understand that the game could be in maintenance, but it would've been nice to receive a warning before trying to download the data. Will the data keep downloading from where it was at or will i have to start over?

Welp, been playing the new update and absolutely LOVING the Blockbuster changes. I never realized how much I've been wanting them be more punishable. The Peacock Origin story was also pretty nicely written although I wished it touched more on the wars. Also happy the nerfs don't seem to be too bad as I can still do most things like usual with just slightly less damage. (George's Day Out can't be used mid-combo but can after it which is fine for me)

I've also noticed there seem to be some camera changes. It's kind of minor but it kind of makes the game look less smooth, as if it was stuttering. I might make a post later but it might also be affecting Peacock's Launch Combo in a negative way.

Anyways, an overall great update (aside from a few bugs) and I can't wait to try out Beowulf when his Relic becomes available!

Spent around 10k Theonites trying to get a Gold Beowulf. Ended up with over 60 Bronze/silvers. TT TT TT

:3

Spent around 10k Theonites trying to get a Gold Beowulf. Ended up with over 60 Bronze/silvers. TT TT TT

:3
The game has horribal rates for dropping gold cards. It is a passive-aggressive way to push people to buy blue gems