• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Always so excited when a new update is announced :D
I am wondering though... If I set a Defense team with certain move or BB, then swap that move over to another character, will the character still have it on in the Defense team? Cause I have an ATK% HP% and MTR% BB3 that I swap between my Epic Sax and Private Dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Players will be sorted into chat rooms of their own language (and are free to move into whatever rooms they would like to, such as English), so it should be easy to find a group of Spanish SGM players : )

Are the discussions around the world only? By that I mean, can we privately talk to one person, or a group? Also, I’m so excited to finally be able to use a social feature! Amazing job as always! :)

Are the discussions around the world only? By that I mean, can we privately talk to one person, or a group? Also, I’m so excited to finally be able to use a social feature! Amazing job as always! :)
There are no private channels at the moment, but there are A LOT of channels.
You should be able to find a quiet one to chat with your friends!

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
Woo, after the whole data incedent I'm happy to hear of progress being made in this games updates, needless to say, I'm psyched (though I could go without the theorize decrease )

The point scheme for defensive teams seems to favor having a weak high point team over a strong high point one. I mean, most people try to pick the easy win, all other things being equal, so it's not unimaginable that you'd get substantially more attacks and thus points by putting out something you know people are going to favor fighting. The only thing preventing that from totally being the dominant strategy is that you only get the points for 10 fights at a time. I'm not sure how well that will balance it out though.

I'm not thrilled about the Theonite changes, unless there's a change in the cost of relics. That's a change from taking about 10 days to get to 1,000 to about 16. Relics are currently the only way to get gold characters outside the few that are always the same rewards for that character's prize fight, and this game is really built upon being working on your new characters. Giving us fewer to work on seems... odd?

Reactions: Marrow
OMG no new character we want squigly please I have been waiting for a long time and being disappointed like this, at least new stuff

Alguien que se apiade de mi y sepa ingles que me ayude traduciendo por favor

Reactions: Neherenia
Alguien que se apiade de mi y sepa ingles que me ayude traduciendo por favor
Vendran un monton de cambios en Prize Fights, al empezar la prize fight deberas poner a tus luchadores mas fuertes para crear un equipo defensivo, y escogeras primero al rival antes de escoger a tus personajes para la lucha, y viene el chat en juego.

Reactions: Knives
so im guessing the bes way to win theonite is in pf? Winning 15 per day takes 2 month to buy 10 relics. It can take ages to have a gold char. I know you can win golds through PF, but only 1 for the tops (the ones that already have several gold).

Is going to be some other way to gain theonite?

Nice update. However, I can’t help but feel like max level players are getting screwed over a bit in the Theonite department. We can’t level up anymore to benefit from the 25 theonite payout with every level up, but we are affected by the decreased theonite payouts from the daily challenges. Feelsbadman.

Edit: I’m not sure if setting theonite level up rewards at 25 is more or less than it used to be. If it’s more then congrats to newbies. If it’s less, well, that kind of sucks.

See you on the other side of the maintenance, guys. And we’ll definitely recognise each other now!

@TonyPartridge30 I think that rather than being a steady increase across the 60 levels, it has been set to the mean average to be consistent across the whole process. So there’s no net increase or decrease, just that you get more at the start and less at the end so overall it’s the same amount at the end.
But I understand what you mean about the missions. I guess it was too easy to make Theonite for free so I think it makes sense to be a bit stingier about it to encourage IAPs. Deflate the currency a bit.

Reactions: Luke
@TonyPartridge30
But I understand what you mean about the missions. I guess it was too easy to make Theonite for free so I think it makes sense to be a bit stingier about it to encourage IAPs. Deflate the currency a bit.
It sucks because they already deflated the currency before when they lowered the theonite rewards from PFs. Now I'm not particularly starved for theonite right now, but I can't help but think that newer players will have a harder time building a collection of fighters that will let them consistently get rewards from PFs. So it draws out the amount of time when you're at your weakest.
Also I appreciated that Skullgirls mobile has been more generous with the amount of premium currency you can amass just by playing, especially compared to other f2p mobile games. Seeing them become more like those other mobile games is a little sad.

I assume we'll be allowed to use the same Fighters we assign to our Defense Team to actually participate in the Prize Fights? I.e., I could use my Firefly Painwheel in my Defense Team, but also use her to actually fight as usual?

Also, say I'm doing a Bronze PF and evolve one of my fighters in that defense team to Silver. Would I then have to replace them with a Bronze? Wouldn't want that to confuse anyone and potentially get myself accused of hacking a Silver into a Bronze PF, y'know?

Last edited:
Nice update hopefully you guys add fortune robo fortune and squigly soon cant wait :D

Reactions: Liam
Updated the game but still saying server maintainance
When maintenance is over, you'll be able to play again!
We're updating our back-end system and servers right now, which is why maintenance is still ongoing.

wow, that was a faster release than expected! Im reasy to setup my name

I still haven’t gotten an update for the game.