• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.7.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I really feel bad about the Eliza Decyrpted. I maxed her and was going for the gold evolution but the buff seems like a nerf to me. It was a great option to shutdown buff based fighters such as Untouchable or an Epic Sax which just had a combo. Now it just became generic. Making her new SA2 her SA1 would be better imo.

I really feel bad about the Eliza Decyrpted. I maxed her and was going for the gold evolution but the buff seems like a nerf to me. It was a great option to shutdown buff based fighters such as Untouchable or an Epic Sax which just had a combo. Now it just became generic. Making her new SA2 her SA1 would be better imo.
Totally agree! The new SA2 could be added to her SA1 with no problems. The old SA2 removed Final stand Armor and invincibility- it even worked on immunity. Really hope that in the future for 3.0 they’ll have a change of heart- otherwise this is a great update

Totally agree! The new SA2 could be added to her SA1 with no problems. The old SA2 removed Final stand Armor and invincibility- it even worked on immunity. Really hope that in the future for 3.0 they’ll have a change of heart- otherwise this is a great update

Now that you say it could be an good way to fight against SG Val and AF Bella. I still triyng to get the Chaos Banish for my Eliza Bloody Valentine to counter those fighters. Im hoping that Taliesin can make my life easier

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I like this patch and most of characters buffs. But still think, that Bronze and silver Doubles are useless, even if they have x2 buffs. Same to Hype Beo, he needs some damage buff instead of current changes. Underdog mechanics needs some (damage) improvements too. Weekend Warrior is another one questionable guy.
About armored core Cerebella, yeah she is a good defender, but I would really appreciate some damage or haste buff, if she got hit when unflinching.
About Squigly, everyone knows that only Poltergust and Bio Exorcist is worth to diamond. Okay, thanks for buffing nearly departed, because she’s good as support, but the other Squiglys, I hope, in a future should be buffed for some damage/buffing mechanics.
About improvements...game crushed after a ~15 minutes and I feel some slowing the animations during the fight.
About the new stage, thanks a lot for it...I hope We will see BeoWolf’s NWO Arena as a casual stage, because of a badassly awesome music track! *pleaaase!*

Last edited:
Reactions: ALUni
Cookie
Oh no im getting banned

Sick update devs appreciate it

Reactions: Liam
This patch gave me a good idea for a team Inkling, Pea Shooter, and harlequin.

Reactions: Liam
I have a understudy cerebella in the world to max gold. And I have a gold decyrpted Eliza on the line up to grind because I really really like her sa2. Her sa weren’t so useful until bleed got insanely important in pf. But now I guess I can focus on making diamonds /s

I have a understudy cerebella in the world to max gold. And I have a gold decyrpted Eliza on the line up to grind because I really really like her sa2. Her sa weren’t so useful until bleed got insanely important in pf. But now I guess I can focus on making diamonds /s

I have three Understudy Cerebella's with completely filled trees precisely because buffed throw damage can be really good, so this is not a great change for me.

Decrypted Eliza was also one of my preferred Elizas, so that's also not something I'm enjoying.

I guess everything else is... great!

Reactions: Kimares and Luke
I'm so happy for Hair Apparent! Now she's totally more useful than how she was before. And now it won't feel weird to turn her into diamond. Don't entirely agree with Decrypted though. I'm glad she does a lot more damage fully maxed out as gold with living teammates, although for me her primary use was for the buff removal, oh well! That's what adjusting is for, and I'm thankful that she has sort of increased damage. Proud of this update overall, keep it up. ❤️

Reactions: Kimares
I'm so happy for Hair Apparent! Now she's totally more useful than how she was before. And now it won't feel weird to turn her into diamond. Don't entirely agree with Decrypted though. I'm glad she does a lot more damage fully maxed out as gold with living teammates, although for me her primary use was for the buff removal, oh well! That's what adjusting is for, and I'm thankful that she has sort of increased damage. Proud of this update overall, keep it up. ❤️
Oh Hey its Me Val the one who got Myst-Match i didn't know you were on the forums

Greetings everyone, I updated to the latest version and now, on my iPhone 8, I get an extremely slow gameplay with a ridiculous frame-rate... the game is unrecognizable! I even tried restarting my device but nothing worked... after the update, everything's like it's running on a Pentium I. What happened? Anyone else's having this problem? Will it be fixed, please?

Reactions: ALUni
Greetings everyone, I updated to the latest version and now, on my iPhone 8, I get an extremely slow gameplay with a ridiculous frame-rate... the game is unrecognizable! I even tried restarting my device but nothing worked... after the update, everything's like it's running on a Pentium I. What happened? Anyone else's having this problem? Will it be fixed, please?
Go to the settings, there should be a dial or something that says graphics- check if that’s all the way down. If it is that’s your problem, if not then I can’t help sorry

Who else is excited that the new character cards are Marvel & DC heroes and villains.

Go to the settings, there should be a dial or something that says graphics- check if that’s all the way down. If it is that’s your problem, if not then I can’t help sorry
Thank you for your answer, no that's not the problem. Even if I set graphics to fast rather then Pretty, I don't get a smooth gameplay. It's always very slow and with a slow framerate. And it's ugly that way xD
By the way, the game should have no problem running at full speed on an Iphone8, it always worked very well!

Who else is excited that the new character cards are Marvel & DC heroes and villains.
I am, indeed :)
Can't wait to get a wolverine Beowulf, although it probably would have fit Ms Fortune better, since she even has some special moves from Wolverine (like Berserker Barrage)

NEW HALLOWEEN VARIANTS /// HALLOWEEN PRIZE FIGHT - COSTUME PARTY
This is something i've been wanting for a while now, more special events on special occasion! I hope we'll get more of these in the future!
Personally i want that Peacock, because, as we all know, Peacock is best girl.

CABINET OF CURIOSITIES
Definitely a great addition! I personally haven't gotten anything i wanted to buy now, but there's a lot of variety which is really nice, so there's probably regularly something you are looking for. Even keys and Premiere relics, which is fantastic. And having more things to use coins on instead of hoarding them for leveling is a good thing too.

Though i have to say (with my very limited view of 4 refreshes for now), i feel like there's too many bronze moves.
These feel pretty much like dead space when you already have access to plenty of gold moves through Gold/Master dailies.
Perhaps reduce the chance of bronze moves appearing depending on Player account level?

Though maybe it's much too early for me to say this, still wanted to give some preliminary feedback on that!

SKULLGIRLS MOBILE WIKIA INTEGRATION
This is also something i've been waiting for for a while. Having to go look around for screenshots or asking people every time you want to know something about a fighter is a bit cumbersome, so having a wiki to look things up on is a great step in the right direction.
Maybe an in-game encyclopedia would be nice in the future as well, but wiki's have their upsides as well since it's community space.

FIGHTER TUNING
Glad to see regular balance changes as always.
MARQUEE ABILITY CHANGES
And especially happy about the Painwheel Marquee change.
Before the Marquee was useless 90% of the time because you'd be dead by the end of an enemy combo before you could use the enrage stacks. Now you can negate a lot of damage (when fighting a crit fighter) and counter with a whole stack of enrages! Definitely a needed change and i'm glad to see you guys are willing to change up marquees as well after the fact.

NEW STAGE - GEHENNA
Not much to say here - new stages are always good to shake things up a bit! Also nicely spooky

ECONOMY CHANGES
Some nice things here too. Especially the increase of minimum elemental shards. Getting just 10 shards from a relic was quite disheartening making me not even consider spending my hard earned theo on the quite expensive relics. This should somewhat alleviate that feeling, though i feel the relics are still a bit pricey all things considered.

Once again, fantastic work you guys!
Enjoying the new update a lot (aside from the increased performance problems, but let's hope they'll get ironed out soon!) and can't wait for the halloween event. Luckily in europe Halloween isn't such a big event as in other parts of the world, so i'll have plenty of time to grind this one for the chance of getting that necro ;)

Definitely a great addition! I personally haven't gotten anything i wanted to buy now, but there's a lot of variety which is really nice, so there's probably regularly something you are looking for. Even keys and Premiere relics, which is fantastic. And having more things to use coins on instead of hoarding them for leveling is a good thing too.

Though i have to say (with my very limited view of 4 refreshes for now), i feel like there's too many bronze moves.
These feel pretty much like dead space when you already have access to plenty of gold moves through Gold/Master dailies.
Perhaps reduce the chance of bronze moves appearing depending on Player account level?

Though maybe it's much too early for me to say this, still wanted to give some preliminary feedback on that!

I'm also liking this feature. So far I've bought is a Bronze Hellcat Ms Fortune for 30,000. I've also noticed that individual relics are actually cheaper here if you're willing to trade theonite for gold, which is interesting. I haven't done the math for if you're buying them in sets of 10+1. Certainly buying bronze characters is a ton cheaper than opening relics for them, which is a good thing for building up character points.

I'd agree having less bronze moves would be good though. If they were all gold moves, it'd still be very unlikely that I'd get a move I want with stat buffs that I want. At the moment, I just have a ton of options that I ignore each hour.

Edit:
Another way to address this would be that there's only one of each category of thing, like only one bronze move per box, but there could still be a silver and a gold move, and whatever characters and relics. That way it's more diverse, and less filled with bronze moves.

Last edited:
For me, the most exciting part of this update is the tease for 3.0. It sounds like the endgame content that other mobile games have will finally make its way to SGM. I'm taking your advice and trying to build up some defense characters. I'd really like to get Meow & Furever. Maybe I'll drop some dime on the daily elemental relic deal when Light Relics show up... you know, in support of y'alls efforts. ;)

Are the Guild/Friends/Social features going to roll out alongside Rift Battles in 3.0? I hope so.

I think the tweak to Beowulf's CA was a good idea.

Btw, who is Toad Warrior Bella supposed to be mimicking? I feel like everyone else I've got pegged (except Miss Trial, she could be She-Hulk or Beast Boy), but Toad Warrior escapes me.

Reactions: rexturtle1120