• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I had it too.
It just crashing after BigBand gave me a throw, suddenly it stopped and...
You know what will happen next.

Goodbye my precious 3 first fighter scores...

I guess I forgot to say this in my other comments but I’m pretty surprised that Hack n Splash wasn’t among the reworked fighters. A lot of people hate her SA and don’t want to use her- she’s usually considered mediocre to bad despite sharing the highest non-diamond attack stat with Buzzkill. I like the palette, I want to like her, but I don’t see a reason to over Claw and Order and Purrfect Dark. I hope to see her SA tweaked eventually so she gets more love.

Not sure that feedback is for 3.1 directly but something crazy happens with censure and translations. I saying for russian version. After update most russian players were unpleasantly surprised with Hellcat's name changing. I'm understand that most of praises and equivoque become missed after machine-translate and localasator do hard to save it or bring similar funny of localized text... but sometimes it seems very strange...
Hellcat were translated into "Acckiy kotona" at first (in reverse-translate it will be similar for Hell C(s)atana. Players had regulary smile on this equivoque, and also writing the "Kotona" instead "Katana" (similar to Satana) is rus.local mem. Now it gones. It is no more funny - just "machine translation" - it's disturb (
Next claim is censure-mask. We enjoy to use ALL OF obscene russian language. It seems clear and nothing breaks the text... but if someone write for example "kakaja raznica?" (direct translate - "what is the difference?") - it coming as "*************?"... Is it normal?))

Sorry but forum does not allow to use cirillic text which was changed to translit and marked yellow.

I've always wondered how the puns translated to other languages! In Russian, there is no gender neutral word for "cat," right? Just he-cat ("kot") and she-cat ("koshka"). What would be the best translation for Hellcat?

- - - - -

Warning to people playing Rift battles while the servers are grumpy: your win will also be a loss if there is a failure to connect to the server.

A hiccup after a fight conclusion left me with the character double drained and the first fighter bonus missing. Apparently the server reconnect gave the fight a failed retry. Isaac warned me about quantum mechanics, and I guess he was right, with this superposition of one victory simultaneously being one loss. :eek:

UPDATE - 02/27/2019

A new update has been released! Here are the fixes that are now live:

• Fixed an issue where Parasoul - PRIMED wasn't applying BLEED when detonated tears hit the opponent.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Cabinet of Curiosities would sometimes lead to an endless loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue where Cerebella's Marquee Ability 2 (RING LEADER) was errantly updated to reset DEBUFF durations. This has been removed.
  • Fixed an issue where Squigly - DEAD OF WINTER wasn't receiving ARMOR stacks after reviving.
  • Fixed an issue where Big Band - RESONANT EVIL was able to activate STUN on the same frame that he received ARMOR... again.
  • Fixed an issue where AI Parasoul fighters were able to receive a version of her taunt from the tutorial, which applied ARMOR instead of IMMUNITY.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighter Scores were not being increased by ATK and HP bonuses from modifiers. This meant that fights in Rift Battles and Prize Fights where opponents had their stats boosted by modifiers didn't have their Fighter Scores visibly increased, making them look easier than they actually were!

Last edited:
UPDATE - 02/27/2019

A new update has been released! Here are the fixes that are now live:

• Fixed an issue where Parasoul - PRIMED wasn't applying BLEED when detonated tears hit the opponent.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the Cabinet of Curiosities would sometimes lead to an endless loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue where Cerebella's Marquee Ability 2 (RING LEADER) was errantly updated to reset DEBUFF durations. This has been removed.
  • Fixed an issue where Squigly - DEAD OF WINTER wasn't receiving ARMOR stacks after reviving.
  • Fixed an issue where Big Band - RESONANT EVIL was able to activate STUN on the same frame that he received ARMOR... again.
  • Fixed an issue where AI Parasoul fighters were able to receive a version of her taunt from the tutorial, which applied ARMOR instead of IMMUNITY.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighter Scores were not being increased by ATK and HP bonuses from modifiers. This meant that fights in Rift Battles and Prize Fights where opponents had their stats boosted by modifiers didn't have their Fighter Scores visibly increased, making them look easier than they actually were!
Yey!

I have no idea why you had to change Russian name for Ms. Fortune Hellcat. It was funny and somewhat... memey? Now it's just a boring direct translation of a word "Hellcat".
And there's something weird with Russian translation of Graveyard Shift's new abilities - the part about heavy regen sounds extremely google-translated.

Can you please explain to me this?
How is that fair?
Never had something like this before.

Attachments

• 20190302_021434.jpg
    20190302_021434.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Personally, I think it's the newly-added sound effects that are making the game more sluggish. Upgrading nodes now is a real pain in the neck, framerates just keep dropping and the game just randomly freezes when I tap a node.

I am still having issues here!
Please explain!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190302-234308_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190302-234308_Skullgirls.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 29
I am gonna keep hammering until you fix yourselves.
This is the 3rd lose streak I'm about to have yet the situation keeps getting worse.
Unfair.Just unfair.Screenshot_20190303-063856_Skullgirls.jpg

i don’t know if it’s just me but when fighting in the rift battle boss nodes (the one with three fighters) it is EXTREMELY laggy. i’m pretty sure it’s the only reason i’ve lost quite a bit because it feels like my inputs are delayed or just don’t happen at all. its pretty sudden, too. i’ve never had this problem before.

EDIT: i’ve noticed it’s not just rift - overall the game is much laggier than it used to be

Last edited:
Reactions: bmw829
Also, Blockbusters are being recognized as Special Moves, and vice versa. You should look into that. I know this isn't a bug report thread, but this is too minor to be made a post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190304-194409.png
    Screenshot_20190304-194409.png
    525.6 KB · Views: 35
Also, Blockbusters are being recognized as Special Moves, and vice versa. You should look into that. I know this isn't a bug report thread, but this is too minor to be made a post.
never notice this but is it effect reward in daily battle? (mine is not)

My issue persists.
Rift battles are way too strong for me.
I cannot win any battles.
Matchmaking puts me with players with 80-150 plus points above me.
I dropped to gold 2 due to this.
Anyone else having issues?
This makes me not wanting to play the game anymore.

My issue persists.
Rift battles are way too strong for me.
I cannot win any battles.
Matchmaking puts me with players with 80-150 plus points above me.
I dropped to gold 2 due to this.
Anyone else having issues?
This makes me not wanting to play the game anymore.
I think everyone dropped due to the changes.

I think everyone dropped due to the changes.
After all this I ended up against an opponent close to my points.
My defence was dominant except his final group which was more than 70 K.
So I defeated all his groups except that final one.
In all parts I prevailed.
Yet in the end I lost again.
He had only 3K and 4K.
It feels random,unbalanced and unfair.
Unless if the system wants to make us lose on purpose whatever the case because of the "new changes".
Is anyone going to answer to us already?

Reactions: Kassem Shour
After all this I ended up against an opponent close to my points.
My defence was dominant except his final group which was more than 70 K.
So I defeated all his groups except that final one.
In all parts I prevailed.
Yet in the end I lost again.
He had only 3K and 4K.
It feels random,unbalanced and unfair.
Unless if the system wants to make us lose on purpose whatever the case because of the "new changes".
Is anyone going to answer to us already?
I'm facing the SAME EXACT problem. I used to be Gold 2, now I'm Silver 2! This seriously ticked me off.

I'm facing the SAME EXACT problem. I used to be Gold 2, now I'm Silver 2! This seriously ticked me off.
I am right at the point of quitting this game for good.
And I am a veteran.
Been playing for around 2 years.