• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Official Forum Issues Thread

The forum post toolbar is malfunctioning. Some of the "buttons" are not working. Smilies never loads. Media and Spoiler fails to summon their popups. And Toggle BB code doesn't work. And sometimes I enter a normal post (like this very one), I get a warning:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Please enter a valid message.

I have to go to another tab to paste the same message to get it to post.

hello and good evening, there is a problem with big band and one of his special moves, when I use sweet clarinet and try to do an attack or a dash attack sometimes he attacks like if i were doing the acrobatic combo, it is annoying because it does no damage and breaks the combo

pd: sorry for the bad english

Parallel Realms is so bugged, keep getting disconnected, my fighters even got immediately killed, map wouldn’t load, been taking longer to get it done

Eu gosto de relatar um problema que está me atrapalhando de vencer as lutas e ganhar minha recompensa. Está dizendo que ocorreu um erro na comuScreenshot_20240719-120857_Skullgirls.jpgScreenshot_20240719-120917_Skullgirls.jpg