• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Painwheel animation bug

Meelo

Reaction score
Hi, it all started with the 3.4 update, and managed to avoid the 3.4. 1 fix, cause you know painwheel, it's her way or the highway. Thanks in advance!

Huawei y9, android 8.0.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190821-134034.jpg
    Screenshot_20190821-134034.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 12
Sad to report the 3.4.2 didnt fixed this issue.
Hmm! Well 3.4.2 wasn't intended to address any sprite corruption issues like this. (You can check out the full update notes here: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-3-4-2-update-notes-live.15661/ )

Usually this is caused by some sort of issue when installing the game. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? As long as you're using a login binding (Google, Email, Facebook, or LINE), you can uninstall and reinstall the game without losing your data.

Give that shot if you haven't already, and please let me know if it does / doesn't resolve the issue! Thanks. :)

And you Sir, was right!
The whole uninstall-reinstall-crossyourfingerseverithingiswereyouleftit process it sure fixed the problem, so big thanks for the suggestion. Now I can go back to use Painwheel as much as I like to. Once again thanks!