• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Parasoul BB "Silent Scope" untouchable frames?

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Is Parasoul Blockbuster "Silent Scope" Meant to have untouchable frames? Or is it posible to do a hit exchange during this blockbuster?

I was doing Accursed experiments, and in the first node to the right, Double Xenomorph has hitted parasoul while she performes her BB. In other cases, I see every one else to pass over and fail to conect a punch so I use it sometimes as a defense move.

As soon as I can, I´ll try to record the moment/bug if necesary.

Thanks!

It's possible to trade with Parasoul and hit her before the shot fires, but the shot should fire and hit afterwards.

Setting up the trade is a bit tricky, but you could certainly do it with invincibility Special Moves. A video of the specific instance you're speaking of would be great.

Ho thanks!! I´ll try to recreate the event, but, yes, indeed, is a little bit tricky to set. Good day!

Actually, I was able to reproduce it. There's a very brief window where Parasoul can be interrupted as the Scope fires. It's unlikely we'll get to adjusting this any time soon, but I'll keep it in mind next time we're making a pass on this stuff.

99% of the time, you'll be invincible :p

I really apreciate your answer and your time to investigate this! Thanks again!