• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Please, return Prizefights with equal matches.

I think you can not understand. Those of us who already have our strong fighters, we no longer use fighters with low levels because we no longer have or because we simply do not want to raise the level of fighters that we do not want and are not of benefit to us. So, if we only have strong fighters, what use is there to fight with weak fighters if we do not get the necessary experience to increase the level?
I’m just curious. Do you even have any sliver fighters? You can use silver for gold pz too. So if you got silvers, they are pretty weak compared to maxed golds.

Yeah i remember the game say "stuck in story mode? Level up your fighter in prizefight!", what happen now when i'm losing i must start fighting from the lowest fs not from matching fs like before (is low too but the fs point is still close not too far) which is doesn't do favor much for leveling up. I hope in the next update they change back to the old system. Not complaining about the building defense team tho.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Sorry that we've been a bit silent on all the feedback!
We've been focusing our attention on addressing critical 2.2 issues that have popped up, but please know that we're reading everything you post!

I think that a lot of these points are perfectly valid, but I also believe the community needs more time to sit on this before telling us to revert everything back to the way it was before.
We made these changes with a lot of careful planning, and most of the negative feedback we've received so far has been expected - it's going to take time to adjust!

We would much rather hear about changes that you would like to see to our current Prize Fights instead of "please revert the changes."
While Prize Fights were (and still ARE) a huge source of grindable experience, please remember that Prize Fights do not exist for the sole purpose of providing experiencing to Gold Fighters.

Please keep the feedback coming, everyone - we're watching!

While i cant complain about the new system (i have a large roster of silver low lv characters), i can understand why is people upset with the new PF. Is really hard and put you in in bad temper when you are having fun fighting teams challenging and after a lose you have to play with no fun 100FS fighters.

One solution i found is that when you lose, you start playing against teams with a FS of 30%-50% the FS team which you lose, BUT with a streak of 0 so you lose all multiplier. That way after the first lose you will be burning out and fighting really hard to build up your streak, and if you lose 2-3 times you will be back to the start.

also maybe we can re-fight the team that beat us, just for the pleasure of revenge.

Reactions: PHPP
While i cant complain about the new system (i have a large roster of silver low lv characters), i can understand why is people upset with the new PF. Is really hard and put you in in bad temper when you are having fun fighting teams challenging and after a lose you have to play with no fun 100FS fighters.

One solution i found is that when you lose, you start playing against teams with a FS of 30%-50% the FS team which you lose, BUT with a streak of 0 so you lose all multiplier. That way after the first lose you will be burning out and fighting really hard to build up your streak, and if you lose 2-3 times you will be back to the start.

also maybe we can re-fight the team that beat us, just for the pleasure of revenge.
I think the main problem with the current Prizefights is that you do not fight with FS of equal opponents to the fighters of your choice, as it happened with the old Prizefights. It is not necessary to reuse the old Prizefights, but simply to implement the same theme of Fights Equals, fights where you choose your fighters and your opponents have the same FS or higher according to your fight streak.

Ap
I'd love to hear more!

How often do you crash? How many fights before it happens?
On what screens are you crashing on the most?
App crashes after steak of 17..after winning match no button appears and after hitting back button stuck on the last screen.
Unable to upload Screenshots.

---snip---
We would much rather hear about changes that you would like to see to our current Prize Fights instead of "please revert the changes."
While Prize Fights were (and still ARE) a huge source of grindable experience, please remember that Prize Fights do not exist for the sole purpose of providing experiencing to Gold Fighters.

Please keep the feedback coming, everyone - we're watching!

I believe the current implementation of Prize Fights that exacerbates the biggest problems with them.
Streaks are a good way to keep players on their toes, as having higher streaks gives the player higher rewards.

However, when you lose at a high streak, it can be really frustrating for multiple reasons, in my opinion.

- without a high streak, you barely earn points, so playing the first few matches feels more like wasted time/potential
- playing with a high streak makes the game much more challenging, as your enemies get tougher and even get extra bonuses past x15 streaks, which in my opinion is the most fun aspect of Prize fights (especially now that teams are more varied!) - BUT when i lose a streak because i messed up i often don't feel like playing anymore, since i'll have to slog through super easy fights that are worth barely any points, which is not fun.

I think streaks are a good idea inherently to motivate players to always try and win, but if the punishment for losing a high streak is getting sent back to fighting enemies with a combined FS of 1000 when your normal teams have like 30k FS feels really bad.
This wouldn't be as bad if max streaks were lowered perhaps.

Or perhaps reworking how prize fights work altogether (though that would take more ressources of course) to something like a bingo system, where you get maybe 12 enemy teams to choose from to fight.
If you can beat 3/6/9/12 of those teams you get extra points and rewards for each milestone reached.

Just spitballing some thoughts on the matter :)

I believe the current implementation of Prize Fights that exacerbates the biggest problems with them.
Streaks are a good way to keep players on their toes, as having higher streaks gives the player higher rewards.

However, when you lose at a high streak, it can be really frustrating for multiple reasons, in my opinion.

- without a high streak, you barely earn points, so playing the first few matches feels more like wasted time/potential
- playing with a high streak makes the game much more challenging, as your enemies get tougher and even get extra bonuses past x15 streaks, which in my opinion is the most fun aspect of Prize fights (especially now that teams are more varied!) - BUT when i lose a streak because i messed up i often don't feel like playing anymore, since i'll have to slog through super easy fights that are worth barely any points, which is not fun.

I think streaks are a good idea inherently to motivate players to always try and win, but if the punishment for losing a high streak is getting sent back to fighting enemies with a combined FS of 1000 when your normal teams have like 30k FS feels really bad.
This wouldn't be as bad if max streaks were lowered perhaps.

Or perhaps reworking how prize fights work altogether (though that would take more ressources of course) to something like a bingo system, where you get maybe 12 enemy teams to choose from to fight.
If you can beat 3/6/9/12 of those teams you get extra points and rewards for each milestone reached.

Just spitballing some thoughts on the matter :)
MCoC has a system where you only lose streak if you lose 2 out of 3 fights (though its 1v1 and you choose 3 characters before you fight), perhaps a similar system could work?

Reactions: Ryouhi