• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
FILIACOLORDEFUKUA.png
As many of you know, there are high chances that Fukua does not appear in SG Mobile for three reasons.

1. It is not canon
2. Filia has some of its special moves and BlockBusters.
3. Her poster does not appear in the Twitter posts of the game.

But, is there a possibility that Fukua appears as a NEW GOLD VARIANT OF FILIA?

With the possibilities that there will be more golden characters with the Parasoul Star-Crossed recent release, here we leave you this suggestion of color palette and variant for Filia.

PD: This Image is made with Photoshop :p

i still see a chance at Fukua being released! sure, Filia has Fukua's moves (not all of them obviously), but Peacock and Cerebella got Double's moves and there wasn't any real issues there, Double still got the moves as well (Butt Slam/Hornet Bomber, Battle Butt/Chimeram, Bandwagon Rushdown).

i don't really see the point of just merging two characters anyways. Fukua is still different than Filia in my mind. she still has her soul clone and energy ball moves with her. if she was to be in SGM, she may as well be a different character.

I used to believe that they would develop this character on April's Fools (with an unique color palette (original), neutral element or no element and being a bronze tier character with the possibility to use Filia characters to evolve to silver and gold, I had thought a SA too but it isn't necessary now) but then they have some (and high) difficulties and I comprehend that they don't have the time to make this and it's better to develop new characters to the mobile version of the game (I'm serious when I say that they're a really great team even being a small team, trying to giving us the best product possible on each update).

But I still have one idea that could make a difference, first with Filia and then with the other characters:

--> Maybe Fukua could have the possiblity to use blockbusters in the air (after a launcher or air combo without touching the ground) like Drill Tempered or the ball that she throws on the console/pc version of the game <-- (and like the other buddy said, then she could share some moves with Filia without problems and complete with the other unique moves or blockbusters that she has).

In the end it's only an idea that you have when you take a free time, and maybe you can say that you can now apply some blockbusters in the air, but at least for me, it's more an "artificial feeling" but I don't know.

>Fukua is not canon
Ok, so no Robo Fortune by that logic. However, the only reason I would see Fukua being absent is the fact Filia has some of her moves now. Whereas, and correct me if I’m wrong on this, Robo has a different set from Ms Fortune in the normal game.

Reactions: Renan Flippy
>Fukua is not canon
Ok, so no Robo Fortune by that logic. However, the only reason I would see Fukua being absent is the fact Filia has some of her moves now. Whereas, and correct me if I’m wrong on this, Robo has a different set from Ms Fortune in the normal game.

i imagine they'll be adding Robo Fortune as well! i don't really think being "canon" is a big deal, it just means any character that isn't really canon in SG2E will probably be the last ones to come since they aren't as important.

None of this pessimism. :(

We'll probably add Fukua after we have Squigly, Robo-Fortune and Ms. Fortune implemented.

Forgive me as I mention some 2nd Encore terms:
She still has a lot of unique moves! Shadows, Fireballs, Level 3, Best Friends Forever, Fireball Super, Level 5, and her command grabs!
She also has unique normals, (sLP & sMK & cLP vs Filia sLP & sMK & cLP)

The above combined with a new CA and new SA's should make for a healthy addition to the cast, but we may even do something more unique with her.

Our plans for her are less concrete due to her clone nature and very far off release date, so everything I just said is subject to change.
Hope that helps, hah!

We'll probably add Fukua after we have Squigly, Robo-Fortune and Ms. Fortune implemented.

Forgive me as I mention some 2nd Encore terms:
She still has a lot of unique moves! Shadows, Fireballs, Level 3, Best Friends Forever, Fireball Super, Level 5, and her command grabs!
She also has unique normals, (sLP & sMK & cLP vs Filia sLP & sMK & cLP)

The above combined with a new CA and new SA's should make for a healthy addition to the cast, but we may even do something more unique with her.

Our plans for her are less concrete due to her clone nature and very far off release date, so everything I just said is subject to change.
Hope that helps, hah!
I’m just glad we’re getting both Squigly and Fukua (who looks similar to the Windswept skin, if I’m being honest).