• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Sahazi

Reaction score
I recently broke my tablet while playing SG, Accursed Experiments... yeah... just wanted to post it on this page, maybe just to realive my frustration... damn, i really miss playing, i know it's my foult, but the game was acting weird before my incident... i wish i can fix it soon or get another device to keep playing this damn, frustraiting amazing game... BTW, i used to play it all the time, at least once a day, for several hours... i think i have to work on my anger caused by frustration...

This is what happened... i was started playing SG last week, i think was on wednesday, that was the last time i played... anyway, i begun with prized fights, i was gathering teonite for the upcomming characters, i played but i ran out of energy, so i went back to the main menu, i saw the new
Accursed Experiments missions available, so i started playing, i was doing just fine but then it started to happend, my characters begun to fight on their on, i ckecked the auto fight but it was off, i hate that thing... i tried and tried but the damn characters moved on their on, i tab the screen to block but it didn't respond, i paused it to check the screen wasn't oily, it wasn't of course, after the pause it started to respond again but then my character started to attack, i wasn't even tapping the screen... i was about to win when this thing happened again, i went mad and then, because of the anger i punched the screen of my inocent tablet and it died! and now, just because of that i have to spend around $160 or more to fix it... the tablet was a gift and i ruin it because of this. I have a phone but is to old to support the game, it only gets to android 4.4... i'm so mad because it's been more than a week since i can't play, also because i broke my tablet!

This post may not be seen, but at least will be a record of my misfortune caused my me, here's my lesson, my learning, don't get to involve with something to frustraiting, specially when you can't control your anger. I wish a was doing something else, but gamming is an adiction hard to deal with... unless this happends. Hard lesson...! specially when i was almost lvl 60... so sad, maybe i can level up in real life...

Good luck everyone playing SG mobile, have lots of fun jut like i did and if you start feeling angry, pause the game and take a little break, eat something, streetch or maybe just take a big breath, after that and if you are feeling ready to continue go on, if not leave it for later... it's just a game... an endless, awesome adictive game...

This post is meant to be a personal record, not intended to offend the developers or the game...
I will sure miss play... so long SG... see you when i can fix it... thx 4 the exp... + & -

Reactions: Psyche
Dang, that's pretty rough...
Really sorry to hear this happened :c

my characters begun to fight on their on, i ckecked the auto fight but it was off, i hate that thing... i tried and tried but the damn characters moved on their on, i tab the screen to block but it didn't respond, i paused it to check the screen wasn't oily, it wasn't of course, after the pause it started to respond again but then my character started to attack, i wasn't even tapping the screen...
I would love to hear more about this bug, if you can remember any other details.
Did this bug only occur temporarily? It sounds like this may have been normal for a bit, only for this to happen again later?

Could you share more information about the tablet, such as the model?
That might give us a place to start investigating.
This post is meant to be a personal record, not intended to offend the developers or the game...
I will sure miss play... so long SG... see you when i can fix it... thx 4 the exp... + & -
No worries friend, hopefully we'll see you again once you're able to get your device fixed!
Our 2.2 update will be waiting for you =)

As you mentioned, if you find the game frustrating, and it's causing unwanted anger, make sure to take a break and try again later!
Accursed Experiments is meant to be our most challenging game mode, so you can always ask for advice on our forums too.

Reactions: Psyche
Unfortunately i won't be able to play for the next few months, i was waiting for the introduction of new characters, specially ms fortune. My device is a samsung galaxy tab s2, was working just fine, but the last update of SG was glitching a lot, characters moved on their on, at least for me, couldn't block when tabbing, also i remmember another error, during the last fights i played when the fight started the characters didn't move, i mean, they were moving but not responding, the enemy team didn't attack, and i couldn't move either... but music was still on and standby animations too, the game didn't freeze because i was able pause the game and return to the main screen.
I know the Accursed Experiments missions are challenging, i was fine by that, actually i passed the missions in less than an hour, frustraiting attempts included and it was fine i could handle it, what made me explote was the fact that the game was not responding, i was stressed by other personal stuff too and i wanted to play to try to reliave, my mistake, o got more stressed, angry and then... boom! my tablet is in a coma now!
So sad now! just when i gathered 1500 teonite to buy new characters... anyway... things happen. and i didn't win on the last peacock event...
So sad