• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Unholy Host Balance Adjustments

Screenshot_20230610_030100_Skullgirls~2.jpglook at this moron. How i win with this shield and limited time in rift battle. Lost with level below me? Play This game really wasting my time. You guys fvcking moron

(I want to be nice... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... You know what..?? Duck being nice with this frunch bag!!)

When you have literally TONS of optios and characters to face the conditions GAME tells you there will be to make the duel a challenge... And you choose some of the worst choices to fight armor and throns defences, and then when you fail, you start calling others "idiots"... and you come back again begging for a ban.

DUDE, WHAT THE ACTUAL WHISKMECTS IS WRONG WITH YOU??? >:V
Please, stop being a moron. Learn to play this game to get fun or go play something more for your level...
you only defend yourself with critical game conditions. you only see from your own point of view. you are sick

Dunno why you're using Freedom Fighter here.

Bring Eliza with Chaos Banish instead. It will solve the BUFF issue.
if you go to starbucks can you find out which coffee is the best? if the waiter tells you which coffee is good, then you will not order according to your taste. it's a simple question

(I want to be nice... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... I want to be nice.... You know what..?? Duck being nice with this frunch bag!!)

When you have literally TONS of optios and characters to face the conditions GAME tells you there will be to make the duel a challenge... And you choose some of the worst choices to fight armor and throns defences, and then when you fail, you start calling others "idiots"... and you come back again begging for a ban.

DUDE, WHAT THE ACTUAL WHISKMECTS IS WRONG WITH YOU??? >:V
Please, stop being a moron. Learn to play this game to get fun or go play something more for your level...
You know why I say this game is stupid? there are many games out there that can fix bugs or something like that, you know the mistakes in this game but still don't try to fix it. in my opinion you are a collection of stupid people who frustrate the players

if you go to starbucks can you find out which coffee is the best? if the waiter tells you which coffee is good, then you will not order according to your taste. it's a simple question
Taste is subjective.

Great vs bad fighters are not.

Very different situations here.

I think you need to rest. Best of luck bro.

Idk how to tag a mod on here but can someone move that person's ranting into it's own thread on "feedback & suggestions"? I mean, it's not really feedback and really argumentative so I wouldn't blame you on deleting it either, but at the very least it's not about UHost at all. it's just complaining and getting mad when people try to help them learn the game

to be honest i like this game but you guys make this game very complicated. this is the same case but you don't understand the point. funny

to be honest i like this game but you guys make this game very complicated. this is the same case but you don't understand the point. funny
just ask in chat whenever u feel like stuck or find something hard to counter. No one is born proffesional. Whenever I feel like losing most terrible way over and over I ask chat for tips.

Reactions: Wulfden
Please pay atention. You wrote about "nerf", not about killing a UH and turning into an unuseable one. You have removed hex - okay. But why change the second ability? Please don kill this diamond version of dahlia...

Please pay atention. You wrote about "nerf", not about killing a UH and turning into an unuseable one. You have removed hex - okay. But why change the second ability? Please don kill this diamond version of dahlia...
Signature2’s nerf is veeeeeery needed. Unholy has tons of ways to inflict debuffs by many of her special move or BB. The removal of HEX will reduce her strength somewhat, but I still think it's too strong even with the signature2’s adjustment.
She can easily inflict CURSE by “Empower” after signature1 expired, and for lift battle, The synergy of "No time to die" and "Curse of knowledge" can easily activate signature2 and heals a large amount of HP.
I think adding distance limit like Bio- exorcist is good idea to reduce her strength, but even if we make a proposal, the reality is that we will not know the usability of her until the official is actually tested.

Hey everyone,

We are constantly monitoring the performance of the Fighters currently available in Skullgirls Mobile to make sure none are particularly over or under performing. With over 200 Fighters, that’s no small task!

Normally, we aim to make balance adjustments for several Fighters at once rather than singling out specific Fighters, however, Black Dahlia - Unholy Host in particular has been dominating in all modes, so we’ve made some targeted adjustments that will go live in our next major update.

But Unholy Host has been in the game for months! Why are we only adjusting her now?

Put simply, we try to avoid making any balance adjustments too quickly on any new additions. Often Fighters that are deemed extremely low or high tiered after launch eventually settle into more expected ranges. We wanted to keep an eye on Unholy Host before making snap judgements, but she has maintained her overbearing presence, and here we are!

DaEpYKt.png

BLACK DAHLIA - UNHOLY HOST

OCCULT STATUS

OLD SIGNATURE ABILITY:

NEW SIGNATURE ABILITY:

HEX is a notoriously powerful Debuff, and Unholy Host’s easy access to it allowed her to steamroll virtually any defense team with little effort. HEX also made her a juggernaut on defense, as it shut down any attacking Signature Abilities with little way to avoid it. By removing HEX and keeping her access to CURSE, Unholy Host can still deal with many of the heaviest hitting Fighters out there, but she’ll need to work a little harder!

Similarly, having Unholy Host’s health drain trigger off any debuff was a teensy bit far reaching. Now to get maximum benefits you’ll need to maintain the Curse from her first Signature Ability, or inflict it with her EMPOWER Blockbuster.

If you have any questions about these adjustments, let us know down below!
Thanks so much as always for all your support!

All of us at Hidden Variable <3
I saw a post with the hero's nerf.
Went to the rift.
Got into a fight with unholy host.
Lost.
I fought again.
Lost.
Question: and when is the nerf?
Why not release it at the same time of the post? Why give hope?
Yes, by the way, I had 15 rows in rifts...
Maybe if you are not going to release a patch with a change in ability in the near future, you should listen to the players and limit its use in the Rift? she just stood in the attic in the darkness rift and was constantly eaten my team out. 31k is a mad dog. This animal is already infuriating, it cannot be treated as a hero. I want to see the nerf of this creature.

Went to the rift.
Lost.
I fought again.
Lost.
Maybe if you are not going to release a patch with a change in ability in the near future, you should listen to the players and limit its use in the Rift? she just stood in the attic in the darkness rift and was constantly eaten my team out. 31k is a mad dog. This animal is already infuriating, it cannot be treated as a hero. I want to see the nerf of this creature.
Nerf will happen in the next update. It's coming very soon. Some previews on the update patch is being shown in social media.

Went to the rift.
Lost.
I fought again.
Lost.
Calm down, buddy. I'm thinking the same as you, but I understand that there are various things on the official’s side.
Official said any comment about this adjustment is OK, so we posted a lot of opinion in this discussion, right? I believe that official is testing the opinions that we post and they are in progress of making final decision. So let’s wait patiently! (I have Unholy so I'm having a lot of fun with her until she get nerfed lol)

Calm down, buddy. I'm thinking the same as you, but I understand that there are various things on the official’s side.
Official said any comment about this adjustment is OK, so we posted a lot of opinion in this discussion, right? I believe that official is testing the opinions that we post and they are in progress of making final decision. So let’s wait patiently! (I have Unholy so I'm having a lot of fun with her until she get nerfed lol)
Well, I don't and I'm not having fun... I understand the desire to play on an unbalanced hero a little longer, but the word "now" is used in the post itself. what does it mean that the patch should already be released? but no. They can't take into account opinions without seeing the patch with the specified changes, because their words will become empty, so let's not talk about it.

Well, I don't and I'm not having fun... I understand the desire to play on an unbalanced hero a little longer, but the word "now" is used in the post itself. what does it mean that the patch should already be released? but no. They can't take into account opinions without seeing the patch with the specified changes, because their words will become empty, so let's not talk about it.
Many online game’s official has a developer patches to testing new characters, new systems, balance adjustments etc. In many cases, announced new features are released as usual, but there are also cases that these were released after some changes were made. What I want to say is that same things can be said to Skullgirls mobile, too.
Despite the contents of adjustment was announced, it takes a lot of time to release. I think that means they are testing the adjustments using their developer patches to check the actual usability and the influence in prize fight and lift battle. But the fact that the official notes that any questions is OK means they still need our opinion. So I think the opinion that it should be released NOW is wrong.