• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SG! ATTENTION

Reaction score
Medici tower,
new mode

100 level tower called The Medici Tower

you fight stages that get stronger with each level (that increase in attack modifier )

Medici theme.

Resets once per month

and gives rewards on every 5th and 10th floor.

Medici tower

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisCakes
This isn't half bad of an idea! I would love to see an endless path type thing for this game!

Ok, forgive me but I will use your post to try to "promote" a vague idea related to the mode you are trying to suggest. I remembered when I suggested a mode for the game and it died forgotten in the underworld.... but I guess I can try it one last time.

I had a similar idea about your mode but I thought in some ideas you can check:

We can have 2 towers:

1. A tower that resets every week and has 30 floors. Like rift battles you can have 2 chances or tickets per day and they would give extra tickets like they do in login bonus schedule (1 ticket is consumed by losing).

Rules:
- The team you will use is random, I thought in equipment too but maybe you can choose it like in competitive mode (you can comment if there's one lifebeing that would watch that). The team you use changes each 3 or 5 floors you clear.
- Your opponents will be random too, you can find some evolved characters like random nodes or master mode, even to diamond.

Prizes:
- Energy refills
- Element shards
- Coins
- 500 of theonite the first time you clear, 150 after that.

2. A tower that resets every month and has 60 floors. You have 2 tickets per day.... the same thing as the first suggested.

Rules:
- You can pick any team and equipment you want. You will have random modifiers and you will face stronger teams with stat bonus.
- Your opponents will be random, you can find some evolved characters like random nodes or master mode, even to diamond. The final stage would be a 130k or another wacky/crazy team you top player like to do.

Prizes:
- Keys
- Relic shards
- Coins

For the first time you clear:
- 1000 of theonite, 250 after that.
- A shiny guaranteed bronze relic
- A shiny guaranteed silver relic
- A gold character of your choice

Well, I think that second "tower" is very similar to PF dynamic, but again, it is only a vague idea. I really hope someone would watch this suggestion this time and could comment.

Reactions: ChrisCakes
I honestly really like Vucaars edition on this.
It seems like a very good option for late game players.

Stealing this from a game i play(ed ;_;) called Super Evolution
And I think it would work nice with what Vucaar has said adding on more concepts.
Spoiling because it's long and I didn't write it.
The Champion's Tower is a minigame found on the main page unlocked at level 28. The tower features an endless amount of floors containing battles and chests. The tower's primary use is for equipment farming as it gives a large amount of equipment cards in addition to equipment.

Each floor of the tower contains 10 battles. These battles get increasingly harder. Each battle contains a single wave of a team of monsters. Separating these battles are treasure chests containing equipment. The final chest will generally give higher tier equipment.

Gameplay
  • While running a floor, your team will not be healed in between battles.
  • After each day you have the choice to either go to the next level or reset the current level, giving you the option to stay on a lower level to better farm for equipment. However the higher you go the better equipment becomes available.
  • (Hello it's me adding onto this, you could do it any time reset the stage and if you were a person who spent money you were able to buy chances to be able to reset the tower! I understand that VIP lvls type stuff is dumb and doesn't fit sgm though!!.)

• The amount of money to receive at the end of each battle has nothing to do with what floor you are on but what level you are at.
  • Once you reach floor 120, you will be unable to continue ascending the tower
I think something similar to this would be really fun,

Of course switching equpiment with moves
In the game though there was halfway points called checkpoints and you were able to either
A) fully heal your team. B) give them a strength boost. C) give them defense boost. D) or get money.
I think something similar in sgm would be really cool.

Also if we were to be going with the 60 floor thing
I feel the first 20 stages give bronze moves the next 20 give silver then the last 20 give gold.

It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided here. ;)