• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
rexturtle1120
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey does HASTE stack? I was playing with Hair Apparent fillia, and I noticed her HASTE doesn’t stack. I feel like it used to, i dunno
    consarn
    consarn
    no it doesn't
    unless you have a timed or timeless stack and a permanent one
    Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    From what I remember, even if you have 2 different hastes they don't do more from one. Death Mark also doesn't stack between perma and regular. So I'm assuming the only way perma and non perma buffs/debuffs can stack is if they normally stack.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    One haste already gives you 100% meter gain, you want more than that? >:p
    Did you know that Chris Chan likes Skullgirls too? He even believes that it takes place in a separate dimension from our own.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Ooh so he's a good guy?
    rexturtle1120
    rexturtle1120
    No, I wouldn’t say that. It’s true that he has been trolled numerous times in his life, but some of his original thoughts without trolls involved are just sick. I think infamous is a better word than popular.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    So he's bad >:L
    Does anyone know what’s dream and stuff Quote is? I wanna know if it’s related to Kirby
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    "dream and stuff?" Well, Dream Band Big Band's palette is King Dedede from the Kirby series, but his quote ("Stop. Hammer time.") is a MC Hammer reference. Dream Catcher Peacock's quote ("I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.") is a Groucho Marx joke.
    rexturtle1120
    rexturtle1120
    Thanks! A little disappointing though. Also,I must have been typing too fast, I meant to say dreamband.
    My Profile is Dr.Avian temporarily for the spooky season- cause as Big Band once said.... “Eyes Like Those”
    Just saw the nun, no spoilers but the upside down cross is a big thing, i know it means something evil. What the heck Parasol!
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    It’s the Trinity...
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Yep. In real life, the Petrine cross symbolises humility or satanism depending on context, but in the Skullgirls universe it's the symbol of Trinitism, the parallel religion to Christianity. However, a more sinister subtext is probably intended.
    Anyone else feel like Silent Kill valentine needs to have her SA buffed up to 50% cause it seems like the silver Doublicious is way better
    Reactions: Amanita and Psyche
    Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    Difference is Doublicious requires you to get hit to get rid of debuffs.

As a defense character, that's fine, but offensively you are trying to avoid getting hit as often as possible. Silent Kill's standard juggle almost guarantees her SA will land in most situations where you need either one.
    heyy b
    heyy b
    Yeah but Doubilicious can take a blocked hit like untouchable and still have her SA work which is still really good
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Yeah SA-wise most people prefer Doublicious...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…