• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
rexturtle1120
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just bought hype pack. After NINE Hellcats in a row, I got a shiny Purrfect dark. If it wasn’t for the shiny I’d swear the game was trying to rub in my usually bad rng.
    How do you think Eliza and Black Dahlia would interact with each other? I either see unbearable hatred, or best friends for life.
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    Eliza despises humans, but she may respect B. Dahlia's decades of service as a ruthless Medici commander. Dahlia is insane, so she could go either way.
    Just saw the SG Twitter, and it got me also thinking. What would skull heart Hungern look like? How could he be more terrifying? More teeth.
    Excited for the new Cerebella. I think her SA grants her permanent regen and immunity after losing a certain amount of health and inflicts armor break and inverse polarity after…a complete dash attack? That’d be something we haven’t seen before.
    Prestige abilities?! Oh boy, now we’re gonna have to rewrite the tier lists all over again. If these PA’s have the same game changing impacts as the MA’s. Val’s MA’s are no joke.
    Diony
    Diony
    Oh Boy2
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    At minimum, it looks like PAs might be "boost Fighter Strength (increase in all stats) at the cost of eating a duplicate." I hope there is an offense/defense benefit choice involved. These PAs could make up for some of the weaker MAs out there.
    Dusty00
    Dusty00
    What I gathered and discussed in discord. Still need more info but speculations:
    PA is per character not variant. Each dupe provides 10 lvs. 10 dupes to max PA.
    PA charges over time and likely requires a condition to activate when charged. Higher PA level charges it faster.
    Does not boost stats like MA. Adds utility rather than raw strength.
    I think a better robofortune modifer would be “gain regen every 5 seconds for 15 seconds, at five stacks of regen suffer inverse polarity for 15 seconds.” The current one for Diamond just doesn’t seem as dangerous, Annie’s did power surge better.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Agreed that this modifier does not look very tough. However, considering that this is Robo's PF, I would suggest something with Barrier. I like the idea about Inverse Polarity, this modifier is rarely used. "For every 3 seconds not being hit, gain a stack of Barrier. When reaching 5 stacks of Barrier, remove all Barrier Stacks, gain Heavy Bleed and Inverse Polarity for 15 seconds".
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    This would make it difficult for any non-self-healing Fighter, even worse for self-healers, very risky for Overclocked (but SA Barrier Reflect would be here to compensate)... Right now for me it's Jawbreaker fest - you do not even need BBs, so Power Surge is kinda meh, and every stack of Enrage boosts your damage by 44%, 200+K crits are common.
    Did the devs ever say how they were able to get/fund the new characters? Is it really just because of mobile inapp purchases or the newfound interest in Skullgirls? Does this mean we could theoretically get new characters every 3 years or so?
    I was thinking, whose gonna replace umbrella for the light elemental prizefight? Y’know how there’s always a charecter on the select screen, perhaps the yellow Medichi guy?
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    They should stay with Umbrella, but if they have to swap, instead of a nobody like Riccardo, they could use Hive or Leduc (they both have a moderate amount of yellow in their color schemes)
    E3 was…interesting. If Skullgirls got into smash, which character would represent the series? I suppose it could be Fillia. Is she the “mascot”?
    Reactions: BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    While Filia is a good pick, and quite the "Ryu" of Skullgirls, Nintendo would pick Peacock. Seeing how Mai Shiranui could not even be a cameo character in Terry Bogard's stage because, as Sakurai put it, Smash is for “good boys and girls of many different ages,” I doubt many of the Skullgirls roster would be allowed in.
    Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    Maybe they could do a "rework" on a character like Filia or Valentine, like they did with Bayonetta and her dress code and some body moving.

But, if you want my bet, Annie, Umbrella or Marie could fit in the "Safe for all ages" type.
    Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    Marie vs Mari...o... :p
    Temple tyrant keeps annihilating me in holodeck every time I meet her, for some reason I keep making mistakes. Must be the fear.
    Say, would a Raggedy Ann palette be better for Annie or Ms.Fortune?
    rexturtle1120
    rexturtle1120
    @Art3mes

Halloween is coming? Yeah in like 5 months. Hold your horses. 🥸🤚

Des big band really have ragged clothes? His outfit is more like a big robe if anything.

Back to that Halloween comment, I wonder if we'll get a bunch of new silver fighters like the last year. Toad warrior was a really great addition so I can't wait to see what else they'll come up with.
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Oh yes, 5 months, horses hold🤭

🤔🤔Yeah, big band's costume isn't much of beauty to be honest. It's just simple full body robe.

Now a I want to see a costume-less bigband😁

Yep. Halloween brings new stuffs around. Toad is surely great.
    Expect the unexpected from the Devs🤭🤣🤣🤣

@rexturtle1120
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    sorry for the late reply😅
    Yeah Sagan's cool, but I want George back. He should be the new app icon as compensation for this present exclusion. Actually where is George. Wait...Is George the 3rd NEW CHARECTER?! I wanted andy.
    Reactions: Art3mes and Zuzuska
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Actually, why not have multiple people on loading screen?
    Each changing each others on random intervals. Would be fun, I suppose.
    🙃
    Wow! You guys really went all out with the updates, I’m having a blast! New modes, new fighters, decrypted old SA2 ....well maybe not that last one, but it’s not too late!
    Doesn’t it seem like a majority of bronzes are air or fire?
    Reactions: Lililira
    YourSadAuntyElle
    YourSadAuntyElle
    My bronzes are all equal I would say but I do have a lot of airs but idk about fire. Is it because Im new?
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    Current numbers (not including Annie):
    water: 7
    air: 7
    fire: 6
    dark: 4
    light: 4
    Lililira
    Lililira
    Huh, just realized Fukua, Big Band, and Annie all have the basic bronze as Wind with the recolor as Fire. Parasoul and Peacock have the opposite, base color is Fire and recolor is Wind. Odd.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…