• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

So I just hopped on to see if the rewards for the Craic Some Heads PF had arrived in the mail yet- I got 11-30%, so one Shamrock Relic. I usually just click open all but this time I actually dragged it, just for fun, I see those green skulls, and who else is in there but probably my most coveted fighter, Star Crossed. I was too excited to even take a screenshot. I’ve wanted her since she was added to the game but never had any luck with Stormy Relics. The two premieres from the reward and the Beware Of Relic for Filia’s birthday all were bronzes, but I’m thrilled rn. I officially have every Parasoul in the game.

Lucky! I also want a Star Crossed. Someday it will happen.

I did at least pull an Armed Forces from a Stormy Relic after this weekend. I've wanted one for awhile and I really like her palate and card, so it's a good consolation.

This is a dumb one, but I learned today that Doublicious is actually the worst possible character to take into Parasoul's master mode daily event. It turns out that her power to transfer debuffs to her attacker works, but the order of events is

Attacker hits you -> stun transfers to attacker -> attacker's attack stuns you again

So once you have a blockbuster filled, and Parasoul gets a hit in, you'll both be spending the vast majority of the next three minutes stun locked. Yay!

This is a dumb one, but I learned today that Doublicious is actually the worst possible character to take into Parasoul's master mode daily event. It turns out that her power to transfer debuffs to her attacker works, but the order of events is

Attacker hits you -> stun transfers to attacker -> attacker's attack stuns you again

So once you have a blockbuster filled, and Parasoul gets a hit in, you'll both be spending the vast majority of the next three minutes stun locked. Yay!
This is beautiful

EFC65C82-0014-44DE-AA3C-BB4679085CB2.png In the background you can see my squiglys victory animation and bigband kneeling in the corner. Both of them are “alive” when I won this fight. This is how it happened.

Opponent team had a dead alive bio squigly. I bate the last fighter bigband slightly to the right(away from the dead squigly). finished him with air juggle. It pushed him back to the corner and give him final stand. So after he dead and the That’s a wrap splash he stood up from crumble and did the losing animation for timeout.

IMG_1982.PNG

I, ah, decided to see how far I could take this steak in the mid-week Medici prize fight, and things got a little out of hand. I was watching a sick kid for two days in a row, so I had a lot more playing time than average. I had to stop for sleep eventually though :oops:

playing PFs earlier and i was up against an Untouchable with my Pea Shooter. both my Peacock and the opponent’s had a boxcar george move equipped and I ended up using it the same time the AI did. the two boxcars ended up hitting eachother basically smack in the middle between me and the opponent and went up in a little explosion. not only was it funny because of the stellar timing and positioning, but the boxcars seemed to cancel out and 0 damage was inflicted (which was also kinda strange?) also it was kind of adorable to see george on his little cart hit his clone in a head-on collision. i wish i had gotten a screenshot of it, because it was priceless.

Last edited:
When I soloed Takio’s defense team in silver PF with my bloody valentine. His team had a big top on it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to brag, it’s just that it’s the first time I’ve ever fought somebody I know from this forum and won. Also, it was a win against Big Top with Bloody Valentine, who is not typically used as an offense character. I solo teams in silver PFs a lot with her, so personally I think her ATK is okay. Anyway, I can still rip out a huge chunk of my opponent’s health with Nekhbet Breaker.

Reactions: fanghoul
Bringing my 13.5k diamond Surgeon General to do the treasure nodes on Valentine’s daily (Master difficulty). She has no buff removal moves at the moment. My opponent ended up being a Meow and Furever. Despite being roughly double her strength, every time she’d reach 1% health, I’d get stunned by her SA, and by the time I was no longer stunned, she’d have more than 10% health because of the Nourishment modifier and it would happen all over again. Vicious cycle.

Bringing my 13.5k diamond Surgeon General to do the treasure nodes on Valentine’s daily (Master difficulty). She has no buff removal moves at the moment. My opponent ended up being a Meow and Furever. Despite being roughly double her strength, every time she’d reach 1% health, I’d get stunned by her SA, and by the time I was no longer stunned, she’d have more than 10% health because of the Nourishment modifier and it would happen all over again. Vicious cycle.
That node always wakes me up from my dailies grind daze.

When I soloed Takio’s defense team in silver PF with my bloody valentine. His team had a big top on it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to brag, it’s just that it’s the first time I’ve ever fought somebody I know from this forum and won. Also, it was a win against Big Top with Bloody Valentine, who is not typically used as an offense character. I solo teams in silver PFs a lot with her, so personally I think her ATK is okay. Anyway, I can still rip out a huge chunk of my opponent’s health with Nekhbet Breaker.

Bloody Valentine is one of my favorite offensive silver fighters. She throws out blockbuster after blockbuster after you get her going. Nekhbet Breaker is particularly a favorite move against Big Top, since if you time it right you can fire it before the invincibility ends and still take off a huge chunk of Big Top's life.

Being able to heal yourself is just a nice little bonus in my mind.

this literally JUST happened to me and i am screaming
so im playing doubles pf right now and i saw a team that i knew i could take on easily with my 10.4k harlequin (poltergust, firefly, and surgeon general; they all had an fs of about 9k), so i put together a team made of her and 2 silver icy hots (because im trying to get more skill points)
i start the match, and i take down poltergust and surgeon general easily, but when i try to corner firefly, she gets me with buer thresher and takes down my cerebella so im like "oh crap". the only fighter i have left is a level 28 icy hot with 2 moves equipped. so i say "screw it" and i try to fight back anyway. i didnt notice up until the last second that the final curse modifier gave firefly heavy bleed, so by the time i landed a hit, she was at 1% health, and i won. im in shock

Last edited:
so i know that this isnt really that big of a deal for the higher level players, but yesterday i reached a 21 win streak in second to nun, AND i also got a grand total of 11.2 million points which marks 1. my first time reaching above 10 million and 2. first time reaching top 10%!

playing PFs earlier and i was up against an Untouchable with my Pea Shooter. both my Peacock and the opponent’s had a boxcar george move equipped and I ended up using it the same time the AI did. the two boxcars ended up hitting eachother basically smack in the middle between me and the opponent and went up in a little explosion. not only was it funny because of the stellar timing and positioning, but the boxcars seemed to cancel out and 0 damage was inflicted (which was also kinda strange?) also it was kind of adorable to see george on his little cart hit his clone in a head-on collision. i wish i had gotten a screenshot of it, because it was priceless.
That's what's supposed to happen. Did you know that if eliza use Upper Khat and hit a George with it it will stun the peacock?

That's what's supposed to happen. Did you know that if eliza use Upper Khat and hit a George with it it will stun the peacock?

i know, lol. i just think the projectile mechanics are fun in that way that they count as hitboxes

ive learned where the perfect spot for bio-exorcist is in rifts. i wont give it away, but i will say that on average, it takes my opponent 3 to 4 tries to beat that node >:3
i may just be a bit evil