• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Damn, that's a brutal way of putting it.
I see your point though, no need to fight that.
But you can't change my view on Squigly!

We haven't seen Leviathan change shape or form like Samson does, though.
But the Parasites functioning as a sentient hat is one way to put it.
I'm not asking you to. Well, I mean, I am, because bb bg after all, but you get what I mean.

Levi does change shape pretty often though. It seems each symbiote(which is what Levi and Sam function as currently) has the capability to change their shape to some extent, or at least most of them do. Buer Drive doesnt really change as much.

I'm not asking you to. Well, I mean, I am, because bb bg after all, but you get what I mean.

Levi does change shape pretty often though. It seems each symbiote(which is what Levi and Sam function as currently) has the capability to change their shape to some extent, or at least most of them do. Buer Drive doesnt really change as much.
Well, if you count his stretchiness to be as long as possible without changing his width whatsoever, I guess you're right.

http://gph.is/2evCHLk

dude I'm not sure trying to have whoopie with a dead arm is any example of healthy. Also, who's doing the pitching? The arm? I know it still twitches occasionally.
Pfft, love doesn't necessarily have to involve whoo-hoo much less fist bumps and the occasional hand to hand combat. Or slamming a steel hair to sit upon your opponent's carcasses. #JustWulfyThings

Besides, I think Beowulf is fine enough working the show, after all, do you really think either the Hurting OR Grendel's arm will be going anywhere? And even then, with the sheer amount of command grabs the dude has, I'm really not worried about him trying to do anything at this point considering he murdered Grendel.

Now, him buying flowers for the Hurting's 1 year anniversary and getting conflicted when Grendel's arm believes he truly doesn't love it so he has to buy flowers for the arm's anniversary is more the thing I'm here for. If SG ever gets a slice of life anime, I personally would want that aspect fulfilled lmao

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
Now, him buying flowers for the Hurting's 1 year anniversary and getting conflicted when Grendel's arm believes he truly doesn't love it so he has to buy flowers for the arm's anniversary is more the thing I'm here for. If SG ever gets a slice of life anime, I personally would want that aspect fulfilled lmao
Haha, that kind of scene would be pretty nice, especially with Annie just watching Beowulf freak out at what to do to Hurting and Grendel's arm.

Haha, that kind of scene would be pretty nice, especially with Annie just watching Beowulf freak out at what to do to Hurting and Grendel's arm.
"aNNIE I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT"

"No, Beowulf, you didn't forget to tell the professional writing staff to "fork off" in great detail. I remember."

"NO, IT'S WORSE."

"What could it possibly-"

"I FORGOT THAT IT'S THE HURTING'S ANNIVERSARY!"

"...You mean the chair? The Chair has an anniversary?"

"BUT NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S ALSO GRENDEL'S ANNIVERSARY! ANNIE, GREEN GIRL OF THE STARS, WHAT DO I DO?"

"Beowulf, I don't know, buy them chocolate or something? For all I care, you could go serenade them."

And twenty minutes later we get that wonderful old gag of Beowulf trying to sing to the Hurting and Grendel on a gondola Ala the Italian Serenade™ sorta trope

"No, Beowulf, you didn't forget to tell the professional writing staff to "fork off" in great detail. I remember."

"NO, IT'S WORSE."

"BUT NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S ALSO GRENDEL'S ANNIVERSARY! ANNIE, GREEN GIRL OF THE STARS, WHAT DO I DO?"

"Beowulf, I don't know, buy them chocolate or something? For all I care, you could go serenade them."

And twenty minutes later we get that wonderful old gag of Beowulf trying to sing to the Hurting and Grendel on a gondola Ala the Italian Serenade™ sorta trope
Then Annie just facepalms at how Beowulf actually took her advice.

"NO, IT'S WORSE."

....everyone watching this would either be stunned or laughing historically
* show gained 5k viewers*

I would have to say the best part between the two is that Beowulf actually knows what he's doing, it's just for the gag he's more than happy to comply with being as Hype™ as ever, even if that means there are a few instances where he makes the most off handed remarks ever at the most oddest of times.

"Truly, a moment of pure impasse." He says, when realizing that there's no way to destroy the professional writing staff of the show. He doesn't accept it, but knows for a fact the anime is and was always for the fans.

"The inner machinations of the mind is but bliss to the duality of man. But what, is the mind, Ben Birdland? What is truly life itself?"

"Uh, come again, big guy?"

"Oh, *cough* tO BE THE MAN, AWROO, I'M GONNA BEAT BIG BAND."

There would probably even be a full detailed episode with trying to figure out Beowulf in general, only for him to break the fourth wall and objectively try to suplex someone through it for the sake of proving to Annie wrestling is real and he'd be damned if he couldn't wrestle the audience for that fact.

"Now that's wrestling." He says, throwing a caricature of Mike Z through the "camera", Adam Ahad is there with the audience on the "other side", clapping alongside Peacock who's guest starring as herself because she's truly the epitome of cartoon character design, and as such is censored because of "property rights".

I would have to say the best part between the two is that Beowulf actually knows what he's doing, it's just for the gag he's more than happy to comply with being as Hype™ as ever, even if that means there are a few instances where he makes the most off handed remarks ever at the most oddest of times.

"Truly, a moment of pure impasse." He says, when realizing that there's no way to destroy the professional writing staff of the show. He doesn't accept it, but knows for a fact the anime is and was always for the fans.

"The inner machinations of the mind is but bliss to the duality of man. But what, is the mind, Ben Birdland? What is truly life itself?"

There would probably even be a full detailed episode with trying to figure out Beowulf in general, only for him to break the fourth wall and objectively try to suplex someone through it for the sake of proving to Annie wrestling is real and he'd be damned if he couldn't wrestle the audience for that fact.

"Now that's wrestling." He says, throwing a caricature of Mike Z through the "camera", Adam Ahad is there with the audience on the "other side", clapping alongside Peacock who's guest starring as herself because she's truly the epitome of cartoon character design, and as such is censored because of "property rights".
Uhhh* head explaods from mere HYPE*
( something was written underneath hype though *

Uhhh* head explaods from mere HYPE*
( something was written underneath hype though *
Pffft, I'll probably draw it up this weekend if I get time, honestly a slice of life SG anime is actually a really nice thought!

So Annie is Spongebob to Beowulf's Patrick? That's gonna make for a good gag, if a Skullgirls anime ever does happen.
I'm more excited for Squigly singing in a bar out of nowhere and everyone freaking out because it's a zombie with an amazing voice with a skeletal dragon with an amazing voice sticking out of her head.

So Annie is Spongebob to Beowulf's Patrick? That's gonna make for a good gag, if a Skullgirls anime ever does happen.
I'm more excited for Squigly singing in a bar out of nowhere and everyone freaking out because it's a zombie with an amazing voice with a skeletal dragon with an amazing voice sticking out of her head.
But then who's squidward? Peacock? Robofurtune? Who?

I'm just making an analogy about how the usual dumb character is actually smart, much to the said character's partner's surprise.

With that sense I can also say it's like Annie is Garfield to Beowulf's Odie.

I'm just making an analogy about how the usual dumb character is actually smart, much to the said character's partner's surprise.

With that sense I can also say it's like Annie is Garfield to Beowulf's Odie.
....omt this show is going to go good with its audience also I got to go make a resume then* runs off*

Definitely! I had in mind something similar to Slappy squirrel for Annie where she's more or less still bitter about the industry but when it comes to the kids and her shows she's ready and willing to fake the smile and the pose.

But Beowulf being a sort of Patrick dude is just honestly hilarious because the entire time he knows what he's doing unlike Patrick, but tries desperately to stay in "Hype mode" when he's more than that. But annoying Annie while being on their adventures is honestly the best gag I can think of because she's pushed so far that staying in character is hard for her NOT to look at the audience like in the office.
I wanna say Squidward would likely be Eliza or Leviathan, Eliza mainly because Sekhmet would really have that sort of cultured, but dry humor you'd really savor later on when need be.

Eliza: "I call this little number... Bold and Crass..."

Beowulf, sitting next to the hurting who's gussied up with a corsage and Annie amongst the music goers: "mORE LIKE, BELONGS IN THE TRASH!"

And then cue Annie reviewing why she and Beo were banned to Squigly at the bar she frequents because the barkeep happens to think a girl and her dragon head pet singing would definitely be fine and possibly drum up business.

I think the Annie/Beowulf gags would be like, so out of place you have to love it. They don't take on the skullgirl yet because Marie is likely still stuck in her "room" in the cathedral and Double being her maniacal but also overbearing meme servant that only has her "best" interests in mind.

...When she's not playing poker with Valentine who doesn't do her duty as a Skullgirl servant because she's "above" it.

But catch me seeing Vitale as Mr. Krabs and Cerebella as SpongeBob at work trying to make Vitale proud through thorough training... And trying to steal back the secret Life Gem from Ms. Fortune.

Definitely! I had in mind something similar to Slappy squirrel for Annie where she's more or less still bitter about the industry but when it comes to the kids and her shows she's ready and willing to fake the smile and the pose.

But Beowulf being a sort of Patrick dude is just honestly hilarious because the entire time he knows what he's doing unlike Patrick, but tries desperately to stay in "Hype mode" when he's more than that. But annoying Annie while being on their adventures is honestly the best gag I can think of because she's pushed so far that staying in character is hard for her NOT to look at the audience like in the office.

I wanna say Squidward would likely be Eliza or Leviathan, Eliza mainly because Sekhmet would really have that sort of cultured, but dry humor you'd really savor later on when need be.

Beowulf, sitting next to the hurting who's gussied up with a corsage and Annie amongst the music goers: "mORE LIKE, BELONGS IN THE TRASH!"

And then cue Annie reviewing why she and Beo were banned to Squigly at the bar she frequents because the barkeep happens to think a girl and her dragon head pet singing would definitely be fine and possibly drum up business.

I think the Annie/Beowulf gags would be like, so out of place you have to love it. They don't take on the skullgirl yet because Marie is likely still stuck in her "room" in the cathedral and Double being her maniacal but also overbearing meme servant that only has her "best" interests in mind.

...When she's not playing poker with Valentine who doesn't do her duty as a Skullgirl servant because she's "above" it.

But catch me seeing Vitale as Mr. Krabs and Cerebella as SpongeBob at work trying to make Vitale proud through thorough training... And trying to steal back the secret Life Gem from Ms. Fortune.
* a trailer for a spongebob episode where all the characters are skullgirls characters*.....I think I need to die before someone can see what I just saw and make it a series....

It'd be funny if Eliza is the Squidward character, what with her being a diva and all that, then everyone just looks like they're suffering upon hearing her songs.

Marie having Double and Valentine as babysitters seem like a good scene, too. Just imagine Marie going all like "but im the skullgirl tho" then Double is like "shush child".

Marie having Double and Valentine as babysitters seem like a good scene, too. Just imagine Marie going all like "but im the skullgirl tho" then Double is like "shush child".
" but dubble I wanna go destroy the Medici "
'Not yet child'
" but I'm the skullgirl I should be out there causing havoc"
" this isn't the time Marie "
" you've been saying that for the past month though "
( from the other side of the room)
"Just do what dubble tells you Marie"
( both Marie and dubble at the same time)
" Shut up Valentine "

Idk why Marie wants to destroy things it just makes this scene exist

" but dubble I wanna go destroy the Medici "
'Not yet child'
" but I'm the skullgirl I should be out there causing havoc"
" this isn't the time Marie "
" you've been saying that for the past month though "
( from the other side of the room)
"Just do what dubble tells you Marie"
( both Marie and dubble at the same time)
" Shut up Valentine "

Idk why Marie wants to destroy things it just makes this scene exist
Haha, having the two of them shut down Valentine like that is hilarious.