• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Haha, having the two of them shut down Valentine like that is hilarious.
My mind is a mysterious place...
If anyone ever went in there it would be a confusing and complex game of life and death
Where every move could be your last....or you can find random stuff like that...

' aren't you supposed to be doing work for us'

" well I was playing poker with dubble but then you distracted..."

* dubble just stares at Valentine trying to think of what to say next*

' aren't you supposed to be doing work for us'

" well I was playing poker with dubble but then you distracted..."

* dubble just stares at Valentine trying to think of what to say next*
Let's not forget the entire time no one really is taking on Marie, I mean a few nosy church goers, sure, no harm done.

But being specifically prevented from doing a skullgirls work while Double and Valentine are just playing Uno of all things is the best™ thing yet.

It'd be funny if Eliza is the Squidward character, what with her being a diva and all that, then everyone just looks like they're suffering upon hearing her songs.

Marie having Double and Valentine as babysitters seem like a good scene, too. Just imagine Marie going all like "but im the skullgirl tho" then Double is like "shush child".
Honestly, it's hard not to pass up Eliza-ward, with everyone suffering from her songs, but also to instigate her as Mrs. Puff too.

Like the news Network states certain men found in an alley drained of their blood, as Eliza is reading the newspaper in her quaint little apartment and she realizes...

"Oh no, I need to go to a new town, make a new name for myself, and start a new life!"

And Sekhmet comes out of her as she grips the newspaper in hand.

"No..." She says, beginning to rip the newspaper,

"Not again." Before a brief knock on the door and it's the entire cast trying to celebrate Eliza's newest audition for a new song and the entire time she's extremely paranoid of people finding her out.

She later kicks everyone out and Sekhmet finally gets a sigh of relief, before Beowulf bursts in with Annie following him to make sure he isn't doing any damage claiming he's gonna find, and Suplex, who ever killed the men. Just before destroying Eliza's wall running out, Annie watches in pure silence, glances over as she follows out, and makes the "I'm watching you" ala Korra to Eliza.

Two seconds later, Eliza is preparing to destroy all evidence of herself but Beowulf continually messes her up by finding "New evidence" such as a missing earring she dropped, and eating a chocolate ice cream stating he could almost taste the villain. He leaves happy thinking she's on the case with him.

He doesn't realize any of it.

Not until Sekhmet reveals herself in a state of "YOU IDIOT" and gets cuffed by Adam.

Ohh, my god, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, wow. So who would be the antagonist in the show? Pinwheel? Also we need brain drain in this now please and thank you

Ohh, my god, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, wow. So who would be the antagonist in the show? Pinwheel? Also we need brain drain in this now please and thank you
Pfft, thanks dude! My pleasure to help make ya laugh a bit!

I wanna say the antagonist would generally be Marie, but like, she's always in a mood where she never fights any of the cast specifically, church goers and random people are fair game though. But then she gets into this "annoying" preteen mood where she'll yell at Double and Valentine that they just don't understand her. She's also a big fan of the boy bands around New Meridian so you can imagine this very soft servant-maid looking girl eagerly death metal screaming lyrics under the cathedral while the church is in session.

Painwheel is honestly stuck between her regular voice and her valley girl voice.

We're talking like, "Oh my gawd, the Medici Boys??? I just love their soundtrack, girl!!!" to Filia while doing her at home Manipedi kit and then when Brain Drain tries to call her down for "dinner" (really to possess her) she yells out like when she does Hatred Install but instead she yells: "I'm ON THE PHONE!"

I love the idea of switching between Painwheels because it leads to so many hilarious things to try:

- Painwheel at prom in her signature clothes slow dancing with some dude, and she remarks "I'm having like... The most awesome time, Chad..." And then he steps on her foot and she ROARS.

- "Hey girl HEY!!!" She yells, jumping from Filia's high school building in front of her, crushing an entire 3 foot radius because she just had to know where she got those shoes! Before hearing anything, Filia is dragged by the sheer power of Painwheel's "We are going to the mall asap!!! I heard there's gonna be a sale on heels and I CAN'T WAIT."

Brain Drain I wanna spitball and say he's like Kids Next Door's Father where he's obviously terrifying when angered, but he's resigned to sitting in his recliner chair mulling over the fact that he has no real "role" for the anime, in his robe and smoking a pipe like those old vintage Dad's. He constantly tries to rule the world like Brain from Pinky and the Brain, but reality wise, he knows he's doomed to be the designated driver to drive Filia and Carol to concert shows and could word for word go on a rant about how he despises modern music and he simply wishes to destroy it as well as take his place as SG's true villain;

But then Carol brings Filia over and he immediately shifts to Dad™ Drain all for the sake of appearances.

B Drain: "Oh, Carol, did you eat? Would you like me to fetch you two some snickerdoodles?"

Carol: "Braaaaiiiinnyyyyy we're too old for those! Ask Fukua instead!!!"

B Drain: Alright, you know how your "sister" gets, so make sure to at least invite her at times? Filia, Samson, good to see you. I'll make sure to dab some extra sugar for you guys."

Carol: "DAD JUST GOOOO."

And Fukua herself is like the overzealous clone who wants to kill Filia everywhere she goes and tries so many times to take over her life, but it always fails, even when she "paints" herself as Filia, people still recognize her as Fukua. It doesn't stop her from intentionally trying to take "DNA" from Filia to experiment on in Brain Drain's lab.

That said, I wanna think that Brain Drain really actually does care for Carol, Robo Fortune, and Fukua, but like otherwise he's also the middle aged Dad who is so done with everything he's unfazed by Robo Fortune destroying his lab for the 57th time, Fukua turning the clones he was working on into complete utter monstrosities, and then Carol bringing people over because he doesn't want to wear pants. The man is tired and he just wants to drink a cold one with the boys™ (His robots / clones in cryogen) in his robe and pajamas.

He's also a great player of golf and he and Valentine are "drinking" buddies, as in Val supplies him with 5 hour energy constantly just so he can put up with the day, he supplies Val with coffee. Carol thinks he runs a pharmacy with Val, along with about everyone else in Meridian without a brain in their heads, and he is simply a pharmaceutical man who has two daughters and a robot "pet". But in reality the whole "Stay Out of the basement" never really made Carol curious. She just thinks he's a boring old man who's unfit to be cool because one time he tried to "whip and Nay Nay" and Carol was never the same again.

Any time a villain gets refferenced in the show, Brain Drain is always seen right after, reading in his arm chair and making a haphazard comment midway as a true Villain™.

For example, with Beowulf on the case of Eliza:

B Drain: "And so... Poor Beowulf goes on his eternal quest to "wrestle" a murderer with a fetish for blood. A doomed husk of a man. Do not cry for him."

(The audience disapproves)

B Drain: "DO NOT CRY." as the background erupts in psychokinetic energy, and immediately backs down.

"If you've been paying attention, it's because you're a nerd with nothing better to do. And what of Beowulf, you ask? Well, he got a new chair,"

(Cues a shot of Beowulf hyping up the fact that he has something else to wear, and tries to name it)

"And what of everyone else? Who cares, they bore the snot out of me." He says, turning the recliner away from the audience as he reads his newspaper before being shifted BACK to the show.

He does this time to time and it's very much like Billy and Mandy esque humor because B Drain deserves it as much as anyone else being great characters in general tbh. Robo Fortune happens to show up in those scenes with him asleep near his recliner and explodes when Brain Drain gets angry.

Carol also just thinks she's living with B Drain, Robo Fortune, and Fukua like how some kids in shows always call parents by their first name, she doesn't see Robo or Fukua as "sisters" per se, but she sees Brain Drain as the closest thing to a dad when she took him to school once for parent teachers and he subsequently teleported a science teacher to god knows where because they insulted the idea of cloning being a recreational hobby.

I wanna say the antagonist would generally be Marie, but like, she's always in a mood where she never fights any of the cast specifically, church goers and random people are fair game though. But then she gets into this "annoying" preteen mood where she'll yell at Double and Valentine that they just don't understand her. She's also a big fan of the boy bands around New Meridian so you can imagine this very soft servant-maid looking girl eagerly death metal screaming lyrics under the cathedral while the church is in session.

Painwheel is honestly stuck between her regular voice and her valley girl voice.

We're talking like, "Oh my gawd, the Medici Boys??? I just love their soundtrack, girl!!!" to Filia while doing her at home Manipedi kit and then when Brain Drain tries to call her down for "dinner" (really to possess her) she yells out like when she does Hatred Install but instead she yells: "I'm ON THE PHONE!"

I love the idea of switching between Painwheels because it leads to so many hilarious things to try:

- Painwheel at prom in her signature clothes slow dancing with some dude, and she remarks "I'm having like... The most awesome time, Chad..." And then he steps on her foot and she ROARS.

- "Hey girl HEY!!!" She yells, jumping from Filia's high school building in front of her, crushing an entire 3 foot radius because she just had to know where she got those shoes! Before hearing anything, Filia is dragged by the sheer power of Painwheel's "We are going to the mall asap!!! I heard there's gonna be a sale on heels and I CAN'T WAIT."

Brain Drain I wanna spitball and say he's like Kids Next Door's Father where he's obviously terrifying when angered, but he's resigned to sitting in his recliner chair mulling over the fact that he has no real "role" for the anime, in his robe and smoking a pipe like those old vintage Dad's. He constantly tries to rule the world like Brain from Pinky and the Brain, but reality wise, he knows he's doomed to be the designated driver to drive Filia and Carol to concert shows and could word for word go on a rant about how he despises modern music and he simply wishes to destroy it as well as take his place as SG's true villain;

But then Carol brings Filia over and he immediately shifts to Dad™ Drain all for the sake of appearances.

B Drain: "Oh, Carol, did you eat? Would you like me to fetch you two some snickerdoodles?"

B Drain: Alright, you know how your "sister" gets, so make sure to at least invite her at times? Filia, Samson, good to see you. I'll make sure to dab some extra sugar for you guys."

And Fukua herself is like the overzealous clone who wants to kill Filia everywhere she goes and tries so many times to take over her life, but it always fails, even when she "paints" herself as Filia, people still recognize her as Fukua. It doesn't stop her from intentionally trying to take "DNA" from Filia to experiment on in Brain Drain's lab.

That said, I wanna think that Brain Drain really actually does care for Carol, Robo Fortune, and Fukua, but like otherwise he's also the middle aged Dad who is so done with everything he's unfazed by Robo Fortune destroying his lab for the 57th time, Fukua turning the clones he was working on into complete utter monstrosities, and then Carol bringing people over because he doesn't want to wear pants. The man is tired and he just wants to drink a cold one with the boys™ (His robots / clones in cryogen) in his robe and pajamas.

He's also a great player of golf and he and Valentine are "drinking" buddies, as in Val supplies him with 5 hour energy constantly just so he can put up with the day, he supplies Val with coffee. Carol thinks he runs a pharmacy with Val, along with about everyone else in Meridian without a brain in their heads, and he is simply a pharmaceutical man who has two daughters and a robot "pet". But in reality the whole "Stay Out of the basement" never really made Carol curious. She just thinks he's a boring old man who's unfit to be cool because one time he tried to "whip and Nay Nay" and Carol was never the same again.

Any time a villain gets refferenced in the show, Brain Drain is always seen right after, reading in his arm chair and making a haphazard comment midway as a true Villain™.

B Drain: "And so... Poor Beowulf goes on his eternal quest to "wrestle" a murderer with a fetish for blood. A doomed husk of a man. Do not cry for him."

B Drain: "DO NOT CRY." as the background erupts in psychokinetic energy, and immediately backs down.

"If you've been paying attention, it's because you're a nerd with nothing better to do. And what of Beowulf, you ask? Well, he got a new chair,"

(Cues a shot of Beowulf hyping up the fact that he has something else to wear, and tries to name it)

"And what of everyone else? Who cares, they bore the snot out of me." He says, turning the recliner away from the audience as he reads his newspaper before being shifted BACK to the show.

He does this time to time and it's very much like Billy and Mandy esque humor because B Drain deserves it as much as anyone else being great characters in general tbh. Robo Fortune happens to show up in those scenes with him asleep near his recliner and explodes when Brain Drain gets angry.

Carol also just thinks she's living with B Drain, Robo Fortune, and Fukua like how some kids in shows always call parents by their first name, she doesn't see Robo or Fukua as "sisters" per se, but she sees Brain Drain as the closest thing to a dad when she took him to school once for parent teachers and he subsequently teleported a science teacher to god knows where because they insulted the idea of cloning being a recreational hobby.
Brain drain....When did he become a try Hard dad?
Also I really hope 'drinking' buddy's is just drinking because if this is before the last hope was destroyed
... Well then you'd probably need to research

Brain drain....When did he become a try Hard dad?
Also I really hope 'drinking' buddy's is just drinking because if this is before the last hope was destroyed
... Well then you'd probably need to research
When the game didn't get him as DLC and he had to live through Robo Fortune's story mode.

But the drinking buddies part is before Last Hope got destroyed, think like how their interactions are in Mobile considering she was still his assistant.

"Doing all the heavy lifting" would be the key part of Val tbh, she's still very much out to kill him regardless but at the same time they're also both dead inside. You find some sense of kinship with other dead tired, particularly "off" color adults who just understand your need to throw syringes at someone and rip yourself apart when the stress gets to much and you have to "burst".

I wouldn't really stress a time before or after certain events, but honestly, the tidbit with Val is as small as any interaction before, we already know if given the chance Painwheel would straight up murder Brain Drain, having Drain and Val be drinking buddies where he gulps down 5 hour energy while she drinks bitter coffee seems the least troubling to refer to since she would most likely refer to him as "That jerk boss who isn't worth my time because I'm enjoying life and making 6 figures a year."

While playing Uno in a cathedral with a Nun who is an abomination and eating a candy bar waiting for a new "patient" to perform an "autopsy" on for fun.

If given the chance in the concept of a show, she'd likely be the most pettiest person to him, like just for the heck of it purposely sabotage his experiments or his own recliner chair so it gives her a good kick out of her day. Or have him phone her up because she rigged his lab to only accept her own entries and now, he needs her to reset the security system or risk being stuck out of it, in which, blackmail is a great gag to try. Petty Val is an aesthetic I live to one day attempt, but, no worries, they're more or less rivals to each other who share only the old job they used to have.

And the teenage monstrosity they made known as Carol who could destroy them both if not were it for Filia being dragged everywhere with her.

When the game didn't get him as DLC and he had to live through Robo Fortune's story mode.

But the drinking buddies part is before Last Hope got destroyed, think like how their interactions are in Mobile considering she was still his assistant.

"Doing all the heavy lifting" would be the key part of Val tbh, she's still very much out to kill him regardless but at the same time they're also both dead inside. You find some sense of kinship with other dead tired, particularly "off" color adults who just understand your need to throw syringes at someone and rip yourself apart when the stress gets to much and you have to "burst".

I wouldn't really stress a time before or after certain events, but honestly, the tidbit with Val is as small as any interaction before, we already know if given the chance Painwheel would straight up murder Brain Drain, having Drain and Val be drinking buddies where he gulps down 5 hour energy while she drinks bitter coffee seems the least troubling to refer to since she would most likely refer to him as "That jerk boss who isn't worth my time because I'm enjoying life and making 6 figures a year."

While playing Uno in a cathedral with a Nun who is an abomination and eating a candy bar waiting for a new "patient" to perform an "autopsy" on for fun.

If given the chance in the concept of a show, she'd likely be the most pettiest person to him, like just for the heck of it purposely sabotage his experiments or his own recliner chair so it gives her a good kick out of her day. Or have him phone her up because she rigged his lab to only accept her own entries and now, he needs her to reset the security system or risk being stuck out of it, in which, blackmail is a great gag to try. Petty Val is an aesthetic I live to one day attempt, but, no worries, they're more or less rivals to each other who share only the old job they used to have.

And the teenage monstrosity they made known as Carol who could destroy them both if not were it for Filia being dragged everywhere with her.
Aww I had a link prepared and everything....also why is it everytime I picture filia in your stories she's a blonde without Samson....anyway ima just go back into hiding now* throws down a smokebomb*
Bye* disappears into smoke*

(Btw why is filia a rag doll here?)

Oy my god I think love Brain Drain even more. I kind of feel like he could do very well almost as Grim from BaM, because he was supposed to be the true villain and has done terrible things, but is really just kinda screwed over by life. I also feel like Filia would be Billy, and Samson would be Mandy but drunk. (Filly and Sammy)
-Filia: Brain Drain, why does Beowulf always carry around a chair and that smelly old arm?
-Samson: Because he's a dumbass.
-F: Samson! Watch your mouth!
-BD: Samson's sort of right. He does that because he's in love and love makes you do stupid things.
-F: Well I love everything, and I'm not stupid, right?
-BD: I'm not answering that.

Idk. A stupid thought I had about how they would interact. The way you painted him was almost as a narrator, which could also work really well. In game, BD has been painted as a puppet master, and having him narrate things between scenes would let him fill that role. It could also create interesting interactions between him and Peacock, who frequently breaks the 4th wall. During an episode, he could be describing something and PC walks in, ruining the mood and pissing him off.

Another character he would be able to interact well with is Val, who has been described to hate him. Anger between the two could create an interesting chemistry, especially if neither one or them reveals why they hate the other, letting other characters (and fans) speculate. It'd get even funnier if Peacock came up with lewd and embarrassing reasons that neither could deny on account of doing so would make them look guilty.

Lastly, as a cyborg with mostly robot parts, he could have a lot of interesting functions to work with, such as his already mentioned Psychich abilities, and maybe some more sinister ideas as well. Like a gun.

Idk, just some crappy ideas I had. I'm not quite as skilled as you are, clearly!

Aww I had a link prepared and everything....also why is it everytime I picture filia in your stories she's a blonde without Samson....anyway ima just go back into hiding now* throws down a smokebomb*
Bye* disappears into smoke*

(Btw why is filia a rag doll here?)
Honestly as the main character of Skullgirls, the idea I'm spitballing is Filia ends up being the audience's way to see most of these events, usually when Beowulf and Annie aren't taking over, Filia gets rag dolled because she's simply too shy not to say no. It's worse enough when it comes to Carol because she hopes by being her friend, she'll make up for what she did (guilt wise, as she doesn't have her memories of course) and also because sis got the nicest heart around! That, and also she, like all of us, would react probably just like the audience and refer to that to break the fourth wall.

"Samson, do you ever get the feeling that we're only placeholders because we don't really have much to do yet?"

"Kid, even if there were people watching us, I think you need to get your head checked. You hair is talking to you, babe."

Besides Beowulf, Filia is the only one to realize the audience is watching her, and so, she just tries her best to go along with the show no matter what happens.

And, well, being completely honest it's hard not to see her as a blonde without Samson at times, but even in the show concept, she's all current Filia, with Samson voicing his distress and anger, but everyone just simply thinks it's Filia with a bad sore throat or cough. It makes it worse because half the time she'll get in trouble at school because Samson was oggling a classmate and catcalls her, or he'll get terribly upset over how a teacher is talking while Filia falls asleep and bark out something not even Ms. Victoria would expect from Filia.

Like, all these things happen to Filia because she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong hairdo. You could say it's because she's been having a "bad hair day".

But besides using that terrible pun to explain herself, she's more or less accepting of being dragged everywhere, it beats listening to history classes when your best friends are a singing undead woman who carries a dragon that runs through her head which is also very much against your hair parasite, and a complete destruction incarnate who can maul a person to death with her bare hands. If she really wanted to, she could go and do as she pleases, but if it's not one thing trying to study for your history exam, math exam, and other tests, it's always someone running crazy and she and Samson will have to help cool things down. As such, you'll most likely see her watching the events unfold, eating a hamburger like nothing's wrong while Samson silently passes her soda and she shares his fries; What else does a high school student do when her friends and her hair can destroy the skull heart?

Watch a show based on their lives? She ought to watch Annie: Journey of StarWulf instead!

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
Oy my god I think love Brain Drain even more. I kind of feel like he could do very well almost as Grim from BaM, because he was supposed to be the true villain and has done terrible things, but is really just kinda screwed over by life. I also feel like Filia would be Billy, and Samson would be Mandy but drunk. (Filly and Sammy)
-Filia: Brain Drain, why does Beowulf always carry around a chair and that smelly old arm?
-Samson: Because he's a dumbass.
-F: Samson! Watch your mouth!
-BD: Samson's sort of right. He does that because he's in love and love makes you do stupid things.
-F: Well I love everything, and I'm not stupid, right?
-BD: I'm not answering that.

Idk. A stupid thought I had about how they would interact. The way you painted him was almost as a narrator, which could also work really well. In game, BD has been painted as a puppet master, and having him narrate things between scenes would let him fill that role. It could also create interesting interactions between him and Peacock, who frequently breaks the 4th wall. During an episode, he could be describing something and PC walks in, ruining the mood and pissing him off.

Another character he would be able to interact well with is Val, who has been described to hate him. Anger between the two could create an interesting chemistry, especially if neither one or them reveals why they hate the other, letting other characters (and fans) speculate. It'd get even funnier if Peacock came up with lewd and embarrassing reasons that neither could deny on account of doing so would make them look guilty.

Lastly, as a cyborg with mostly robot parts, he could have a lot of interesting functions to work with, such as his already mentioned Psychich abilities, and maybe some more sinister ideas as well. Like a gun.

Idk, just some crappy ideas I had. I'm not quite as skilled as you are, clearly!
Shucks, thanks man! I mean it! I'm only an amateur, but your ideas are honestly an aesthetic in of themselves!

And yes I love the idea of BD being like Grim with his humor and dry with tbh! Being a narrator himself would really meld the 4th wall breaking with Peacock because honestly it'd be even more of a twist if the whole show was meant to be a "what" if story he's telling to the audience. The real thing is the fact it's so vague as a slice of life sort of idea, the audience has to guess and make theories on it!

BUT LIKE ALSO Peacock would definitely come in to his little study with her eyeball like her intro in the game and ask about his past with Valentine, or other juicy details about lore and when he doesn't answer any, she calls him an old geezer who'd probably just have nothing else better to do than make "what if stories", and promptly escapes through a Hole Idea before BD obliterates her. (Cue the good old, "Oh, Patricia!")

But the sinister ideas would totally fit for BD, honestly, he could try to actually steal the show for himself, practically beating everyone for it, but then...

Now that he has the show, and nearly everything in his grasp...

He really didn't think that far ahead...

Pffft, but honestly, I am all up for the fact that when he's really ready, BD is a force to be reckoned with, not just the "Dad Drain" memes Carol is sick of.

Honestly as the main character of Skullgirls, the idea I'm spitballing is Filia ends up being the audience's way to see most of these events, usually when Beowulf and Annie aren't taking over, Filia gets rag dolled because she's simply too shy not to say no. It's worse enough when it comes to Carol because she hopes by being her friend, she'll make up for what she did (guilt wise, as she doesn't have her memories of course) and also because sis got the nicest heart around! That, and also she, like all of us, would react probably just like the audience and refer to that to break the fourth wall.

"Samson, do you ever get the feeling that we're only placeholders because we don't really have much to do yet?"

"Kid, even if there were people watching us, I think you need to get your head checked. You hair is talking to you, babe."

Besides Beowulf, Filia is the only one to realize the audience is watching her, and so, she just tries her best to go along with the show no matter what happens.

And, well, being completely honest it's hard not to see her as a blonde without Samson at times, but even in the show concept, she's all current Filia, with Samson voicing his distress and anger, but everyone just simply thinks it's Filia with a bad sore throat or cough. It makes it worse because half the time she'll get in trouble at school because Samson was oggling a classmate and catcalls her, or he'll get terribly upset over how a teacher is talking while Filia falls asleep and bark out something not even Ms. Victoria would expect from Filia.

Like, all these things happen to Filia because she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong hairdo. You could say it's because she's been having a "bad hair day".

But besides using that terrible pun to explain herself, she's more or less accepting of being dragged everywhere, it beats listening to history classes when your best friends are a singing undead woman who carries a dragon that runs through her head which is also very much against your hair parasite, and a complete destruction incarnate who can maul a person to death with her bare hands. If she really wanted to, she could go and do as she pleases, but if it's not one thing trying to study for your history exam, math exam, and other tests, it's always someone running crazy and she and Samson will have to help cool things down. As such, you'll most likely see her watching the events unfold, eating a hamburger like nothing's wrong while Samson silently passes her soda and she shares his fries; What else does a high school student do when her friends and her hair can destroy the skull heart?

Watch a show based on their lives? She ought to watch Annie: Journey of StarWulf instead!
* comes into the scene with a spinning...something*
Ok....so filia is half breaking the fourth wall and Samson stops her from entirely breaking it....
AndI have a reason to use dis http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...red-in-skullgirls-game-data.4374/#post-148912
...stuff from the source code of skullgirls also it's translated by Cellsai

..but the. Again it is all alternative endings so it's probably worth nothing in here...

Yooooooooooo, Valley Girl Painwheel, Edgy Marie and Daddy Drain being in the Skullgirls anime would be the best thing!

This discussion is 52 pages long. So what are you guys talking about now?
I don't mean to trespass, but.. can I be a part of this discussion? :D

This discussion is 52 pages long. So what are you guys talking about now?
I don't mean to trespass, but.. can I be a part of this discussion? :D
Totally! We're all spit balling ideas of a what if anime/show for SG that involves a slice of life sort of thing.

Like, if you had a show about SG, what would the characters be like? Any jokes you'd make for them? Stuff like that! And, no worries, it's no exclusive club! Feel free to jump right in!

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
Yooooooooooo, Valley Girl Painwheel, Edgy Marie and Daddy Drain being in the Skullgirls anime would be the best thing!
Okay please don't call him "Daddy drain"

That sounds WAAAAYYYY too sexual

Just imagine painwheel with a daddy kink oh god

Okay please don't call him "Daddy drain"

That sounds WAAAAYYYY too sexual

Just imagine painwheel with a daddy kink oh god
PLEASE LET US NOT, CAROL DOESN'T DESERVE THIS

SHE DESERVES TO TALK ABOUT CRUSHES AND SHOES AND THAT ONE GIRL IN CLASS WAS MAKING FUN OF HER SO SHE CALLED HER OUT ON HER OUTFIT.