• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Hi Devs, the promised fighter and move collection size increases didn't materialize, plz look into that. Other than that, the new features are dope !

Reactions: Diony
Hi Devs, the promised fighter and move collection size increases didn't materialize, plz look into that. Other than that, the new features are dope !
My move collection size didn't increase either, but the fighter collection increase by 30 instead of 50

Oof anyone else having problem getting in the game??

Reactions: Izarck
My move collection size didn't increase either, but the fighter collection increase by 30 instead of 50

In my case, neither increased. Have you ever spent theonites on collection size increases? If you haven't, that might be the difference.
I've purchased multiple increases. My fighter and move collections sat at 500+/800+ respectively pre 4.2. And they remain unchanged.

In my case, neither increased. Have you ever spent theonites on collection size increases? If you haven't, that might be the difference.
I've purchased multiple increases. My fighter and move collections sat at 500+/800+ respectively pre 4.2. And they remain unchanged.
Yeah, mine was 270 / 1.100

Now it's 300 / 1.100

Cannot login what's going on it says updated 4.20 I am using a note9 says error 0

Yep, I got softlocked waiting for an error 0 that never came so I had to restart, and now I'm locked out.

RIP 4hr booster that got used for exactly 6 fights.

Reactions: Izarck
I tried restarting phone and reinstall app still error 0

You made a new update and broke the old one. To pass authorization you need to spend half an hour. Due to the update, progress in history mode has flown and it is impossible to go through it again. Broken daily
photo-183629998_457239228
photo-183629998_457239229
photo-183629998_457239230

I got a few errors connecting. Pretty sure it's not my internet connection.

I read the updated patch notes in the main post and I hope that the devs would reconsider about the slot expansions not being an addition, but a base increase! (I tried to edit my feedback post with my reasoning and including it here, but the spam filter wouldn’t allow me to post it). Let me see if I can comment after submitting this.

Edit: I still can’t. It says I need a mod approval orz

Reactions: Robokit
Ok so I just had my first Rift battle post-update and AI has gone bonkers. First time that neither me and my opponent can finish each other's bases lmao.

played pf for a bit and had a taste of what's to come in rifts, certainly gave me pause about rushing back into rifts post update...
But love every bit of the upgraded AI!

Was hoping for the same changes to the rift meta like @Dusty00 was, but looks like the new AI spamming SMs and teching throws is enough to give most of us a run for our money.

Reactions: Lililira
I'm facing the same issue, 350/350 fighter slots and 698/700 moves :(

Ok so I just had my first Rift battle post-update and AI has gone bonkers. First time that neither me and my opponent can finish each other's bases lmao.
Woah, now I really wanna test them.

Reactions: Robokit
What are the odds for each of the rewards for when you watch an ad?

Reactions: Lililira