1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Parasoul bugs

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Beldr447, Apr 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Beldr447

Beldr447 Active Member

So if you use any skill that summons a black egret any other skill that also summons one will just get wasted and not executed, for example egret call and egret moto: while the egret from egret call is on the battlefield taping on egret moto will cause the skill to go on cd, but won't have any effect and the same if you use the skills in inversed order

Also on another note Parasoul's Inferno Brigade will sometimes shoot way less projectiles than usual, sometimes with all the egrets coming to help and even sometimes nobody will come and Parasoul will shoot alone. I have not found the condition for this to happen, I have experienced it a couple of times already but have not seen nothing i common with the situations where it happened

#1 Beldr447, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

i see what you mean! i tested it out in training and when i activated Egret Moto then Egret Call (or vice versa) the second move doesn't occur. however, the BB3 acted normally for me with the Egrets present while Parasoul was shooting. is there anything else that could be causing the BB3 not to have any Egrets?

3. Beldr447

Beldr447 Active Member

Edited the post to show a little more information, but it seems like the Inferno Brigade bug works on it's own, sometimes no egret appears and Parasoul shoots way less alone, sometimes egrets come and even then way less shots are fired

#3 Beldr447, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Inked likes this.
  4. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

From a dev in another recent thread: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/t...k-when-used-immediately-after-egret-call.336/

---

With regards to Inferno Brigade, I've also noticed this, but I haven't found what consistently causes the problem. It _feels_ like it happens more often when the enemy is really close to you, but certainly it doesn't always happen even then.

5. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Found reproduce steps for the "egrets taking the day off and leaving immediately" bug.
    We'll look into it soon! Thanks for letting us know.

Inked likes this.
  6. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

This bug is still here. Not to rush you guys it’s just I was browsing my SGM founder and saw it. So I tested it again.
    https://imgur.com/a/aepGswC

7. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Yep! We still have a ticket for it open. I can see if it's something we can look at for 3.4.