• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Parasoul bugs

Beldr447

Reaction score
So if you use any skill that summons a black egret any other skill that also summons one will just get wasted and not executed, for example egret call and egret moto: while the egret from egret call is on the battlefield taping on egret moto will cause the skill to go on cd, but won't have any effect and the same if you use the skills in inversed order

Also on another note Parasoul's Inferno Brigade will sometimes shoot way less projectiles than usual, sometimes with all the egrets coming to help and even sometimes nobody will come and Parasoul will shoot alone. I have not found the condition for this to happen, I have experienced it a couple of times already but have not seen nothing i common with the situations where it happened

Last edited:
i see what you mean! i tested it out in training and when i activated Egret Moto then Egret Call (or vice versa) the second move doesn't occur. however, the BB3 acted normally for me with the Egrets present while Parasoul was shooting. is there anything else that could be causing the BB3 not to have any Egrets?

i see what you mean! i tested it out in training and when i activated Egret Moto then Egret Call (or vice versa) the second move doesn't occur. however, the BB3 acted normally for me with the Egrets present while Parasoul was shooting. is there anything else that could be causing the BB3 not to have any Egrets?
Edited the post to show a little more information, but it seems like the Inferno Brigade bug works on it's own, sometimes no egret appears and Parasoul shoots way less alone, sometimes egrets come and even then way less shots are fired

Last edited:
Reactions: Inked
From a dev in another recent thread: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/t...k-when-used-immediately-after-egret-call.336/

There was an issue that we fixed in the past where using a "projectile" based move immediately after a taunt would cause the projectile to not spawn. This may affect more than just Parasoul and Eliza. I'll look into it, may have become borked again at some point. Thanks!

---

With regards to Inferno Brigade, I've also noticed this, but I haven't found what consistently causes the problem. It _feels_ like it happens more often when the enemy is really close to you, but certainly it doesn't always happen even then.

Found reproduce steps for the "egrets taking the day off and leaving immediately" bug.
We'll look into it soon! Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: Inked
This bug is still here. Not to rush you guys it’s just I was browsing my SGM founder and saw it. So I tested it again.
https://imgur.com/a/aepGswC