• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Mobile Community Tier List! (2.7.2 UPDATE)

why. is. Hellcat. so. low!!! I've played around with hellcat in bronze PF, and although I don't have hack and splash, I still think Hellcat is better. She has a reliable way to gain enrage, and all you need to do is protect her carefully so her health doesn't drop below 50%, and if you get it back up to 50% via Mlem MA, omnomnom, tagging out, etc., you get the enrage back. On the other paw, although Hack and Splash has a high ATK, she fails on both defense and offense. Her SA virtually doesn't exist because you rarely pull off a "Well timed block" either on defense or offense. the offense tier list focuses too much on raw ATK. Hellcat has bronze stats, true, but that can be fixed with a diamond evolution. to put her lower than Hack and Splash is absolutely unfair. (As for the question of defense, all Fortunes on defense are pretty much synonymous with free points except for Meow and Just Kitten, and even then they aren't particularly great defenders. Fortune needs a buff like Parasite Weave used to need a nerf.)
That's why... And probably is based on Gold PF's
  • This tier list was made with "high streak" Prize Fight matches in mind

1. You can CS->BB->Gunblades->whatever. Idunno how to combo off hornet bomber, not into it.
2. Eeeh, for me it's the opposite. Stun might land or might not land, but sphinx guarantees no BB3 after combo if for some reason you can't finish in sekhmet.
6. My reasoning for why not IoL (or rather why IoL is not SSS). There's no reason not to have SBO with Squigg. After once-per combo logic there's little reason not to finish a combo with SBO to have wither at the end of the combo (or SBO->IoL if you have it). SBO unlike IOL is guaranteed to be ready for the end of the combo regardless of your meter gain or how your ground combo goes. So IoL is just an additional combo damage and a bit more chance to land wither. It doesn't bring some new utility to the table provided you already have SBO (it does 5s heal block, but it's too short for what it does and how often you can land it. When leveling an IoL-equipped DoW I've lost a good number of streaks to ICU Vals because lol can't beat regen). D'n'D does stuff that Squigg doesn't have an access to otherwise.

Hornet Bomber's strength comes in giving her a higher crit rate per her SA. Notice how no offensive Double is below B-tier and that is mostly because of her Chaos MA being a great equalizer even when her stats aren't amazing on certain variants.

HB allows for Double players to build a lower crit rate build if they desire and therefore avoid situations where crit might hurt them or if they are hurting for crit chance. (DL filia, Reflect Painwheel)

Last edited:
HB allows for Double players to build a lower crit rate build if they desire and therefore avoid situations where crit might hurt them or if they are hurting for crit chance. (DL filia, Reflect Painwheel)
Ah, makes sense. I just happen to have a decently high crit Doublicious that puts 2 and a half rows of debuffs with a good combo, so I never had problems with not enough crit rate for chaos.

Observations:
  • Toad Warrior Cerebella won the Costume Party by being the only new silver to score a S rank (Attacker). Runner-up going to Wrestler X Beowulf by coming in as a solid A attacker and defender.
  • Bad Hair Day Filia mysteriously dropped down a rung (SS to S in attack) :eek:
  • Rerun Peacock is the only bottom tier (C in ATK and DEF) from last tier listing. Her four friends graduated to higher rank. However, other variants have sunk to join her in ultimate lowness: Bassline Big Band, Understudy Cerebella, Scrub Valentine, Graveyard Shift Valentine
  • I wonder how the upcoming Natural Diamonds will appear (they are looking amazing, very SS)

Well, I have several questions. Why...
1) Twisted Mettle, Untouchable and Weekend warrior are C on the attack?
2) Cold stones is higher than Dragon Bawler on the attack?
3) Private dick is higher than Jazz on the defense?

By nature, Untouchable and Weekend Warrior are defensively focused. Consider that this list is based off of a fighter's usefulness in high streaks, and it makes sense that they would rank low because they just wouldn't have the attack to keep up with enemies' stat bonuses.

If I remember correctly, part of Twisted Mettle's SA relies on being hit. Already, that's not good, but couple that with her natural bronze stats and she's not the sharpest Painwheel in the drawer.

For as short as the duration of Hype Mode is, Dragon Brawler's SA isn't the most useful. It's fine, but if you used him while Hexed, you wouldn't see much of a difference. Cold Stones, otoh, has both stun and an attack bonus to stunned opponents. His SA consistently boosts his attack more than DB while also allowing for easy hits on the opponent.

GI Jazz and Private Dick...if I had to guess, it's because GI Jazz is a one trick pony who's SA
A) activates once per match
B) is often overridden by the AI tagging out, and
C) can be easily countered by the bleed-heavy fighters used in high streaks.

My question is, how did Claw and Order and Purrfect Dark rank so high? I could understand PD as an S class, maybe SS, but Claw and Order? Any explanation?

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Wow I invested all resources into HnS and maxed her but she's considered 3rd tier in attack!?
Facepalm....
That's a lot of points...

Observations:
  • Bad Hair Day Filia mysteriously dropped down a rung (SS to S in attack) :eek:

It wasn't mysteriously, since the nerf of Filia's MA2 "The first cut", BHD isn't as good as she used to be.
I complain in detail in a recent post I made called "("The first cut" Marquee is counterproductive after a full perma-bleed stack...)"

Reactions: BallotBoxer
1) TM because her bleeds are too short, and she can only start the bleed chain off cruel lily and death crawl, both of which are typically executed near the end of the combo. So she can stack up bleeds fast but can't maintain them. Rusty is more consistent plus she converts buffs into bleeds which is arguably what really makes Rusty so good. If you just want bleeds - get BHD or Bloodbath.
Untouchable because her SA is useless for attack and her damage is meh. It's like Princess Pride.
Weekend Warrior because his SA is pretty much defensive. Why would you want a defensive SA on attack?

2) Hype is short. Stun is always.

3) PD is honestly more annoying because of his builtin resist. Jazz likes to waste his SA by tagging out, his buffs are relatively easily countered (even just by bleed), and stat wise he's just a big punching bag. PD is still fat, but you can't consistently bleed/stun/wither him which becomes a problem once he gets fatter due to high streak modifiers. Basically Jazz is a bunch of EHP you have to grind through while PD is a looming BB3 at a high enough streak. Not to mention if you slip up you run a chance at being stunlocked to death.

My question is, how did Claw and Order and Purrfect Dark rank so high? I could understand PD as an S class, maybe SS, but Claw and Order? Any explanation?
Her meter lock is awesome. Also I haven't tried hit paws on her because all my Ms. Fortune moves are complete trash stats wise, but with her debuff reset she could theoretically keep the bleed up for an extended amount of time. Also yes, her debuff reset is golden. Even against hard targets you can do something like fiber upper->cat slide once and not worry about BB3s ever, it's just a matter of how much ATK can you squeeze out of her to push the threshold up. Also she hits like, well, not Buzzkill, but at least UV. I guess everything about her synergises well with each other - high damage, both SAs, being Ms. Fortune, not having to use your head (both literally and figuratively).

Reactions: Psyche
Because her ability requieres her to hit.
Good defense variant's abilities require to get them hit to trigger their SAs

Reactions: Diony
1) TM because her bleeds are too short, and she can only start the bleed chain off cruel lily and death crawl, both of which are typically executed near the end of the combo. So she can stack up bleeds fast but can't maintain them. Rusty is more consistent plus she converts buffs into bleeds which is arguably what really makes Rusty so good. If you just want bleeds - get BHD or Bloodbath.
Untouchable because her SA is useless for attack and her damage is meh. It's like Princess Pride.
Weekend Warrior because his SA is pretty much defensive. Why would you want a defensive SA on attack?

2) Hype is short. Stun is always.

3) PD is honestly more annoying because of his builtin resist. Jazz likes to waste his SA by tagging out, his buffs are relatively easily countered (even just by bleed), and stat wise he's just a big punching bag. PD is still fat, but you can't consistently bleed/stun/wither him which becomes a problem once he gets fatter due to high streak modifiers. Basically Jazz is a bunch of EHP you have to grind through while PD is a looming BB3 at a high enough streak. Not to mention if you slip up you run a chance at being stunlocked to death.

Her meter lock is awesome. Also I haven't tried hit paws on her because all my Ms. Fortune moves are complete trash stats wise, but with her debuff reset she could theoretically keep the bleed up for an extended amount of time. Also yes, her debuff reset is golden. Even against hard targets you can do something like fiber upper->cat slide once and not worry about BB3s ever, it's just a matter of how much ATK can you squeeze out of her to push the threshold up. Also she hits like, well, not Buzzkill, but at least UV. I guess everything about her synergises well with each other - high damage, both SAs, being Ms. Fortune, not having to use your head (both literally and figuratively).
Does her attack really carry high streaks, though? On surface level, she just looks like another mediocre meter control character, which are usually the ones who time out in high streaks. I've also personally found it hard to keep up bleed from her one (1) attack with a chance to inflict bleed. I can take your word for her hitting like UV, but I'm still very skeptical of her SS status.

Decrypted still somewhat low, It’s nice to see her go up a rank but can you guess please bring back the three bleed- I’m sure it would raise her rank....

Reactions: Luke
Decrypted still somewhat low, It’s nice to see her go up a rank but can you guess please bring back the three bleed- I’m sure it would raise her rank....
I agree... I used to dislike her removal of buffs since it would negate her SA1 but now, with the different SA2, I miss it. I mean, sure, she’s got Chaos Banish, but the free buff removal and bleed stacking was very nice. Maybe instead of removing buffs it could just be apply one stack of bleed per buff? I don’t know.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Does her attack really carry high streaks, though? On surface level, she just looks like another mediocre meter control character, which are usually the ones who time out in high streaks. I've also personally found it hard to keep up bleed from her one (1) attack with a chance to inflict bleed. I can take your word for her hitting like UV, but I'm still very skeptical of her SS status.
She has high attack by virtue of being Ms. Fortune, so timing out is not a problem for her. She hits hard enough that she doesn't need BBs to do damage really, which makes her good for wind PF and fighting Bloodbath. Her only problem is the 5% single hit threshold for meter control (but you need to make the stars align only once per tag in) which makes it necessary to build for high attack. OTOH currently Cat Slide on my Claw hits for 8100ish raw damage in the training room (without crits, armor break, death mark) which means she can disable a 160K EHP character with it even in the worst case, 200K EHP with armor break from Fiber Upper, so this should make meter block work consistently up to streak 35-40. Or if you can do 100% crit, Feral Edge guarantees meter block.

PS: Oh yes, her biggest enemy is chip damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: cappatacus
Why are the burst moves ranked so low? I have found them super useful to keep myself from being combo-ed

Why are the burst moves ranked so low? I have found them super useful to keep myself from being combo-ed
They're defense-based, which is generally considered weaker because, in high streaks, offense is key. They're not bad, because you're right, they do break combos. But, they do better on your defense teams than offense teams.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
probably when everyone has figured out all the diamond SAs.

When will a 3.0 tier list with the natural diamonds come out?
Tier lists are made only after the players get a decent amount of time to try them out and see if they're good or not. I imagine these diamonds will take an especially long time because it'll take so long for anyone to really get some good play time with them. Keys are so rare most folks don't even have access to their second SAs yet!

For now you can you can check out all the diamonds on the wiki at least (though please note, since they're so new those pages probably haven't been filled out fully yet... you can still see all the SAs and stats though!):
https://skullgirlsmobile.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Diamond

Last edited: