• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Buer overdrive whiffs+cerebella falling out of juggles

Reaction score
These we’re both in the Eliza gold prize fight at around the same time, so I decided to loop them together. I was playing rage appropriate Painwheel against untouchable peacock, and then tried to use my BB3 midway into the
Game. I pressed the button, and the startup was normal, but instead of hitting peacock, Painwheel basically did pinion dash, except no damage was dealt on the peacock. I don’t even have pinion dash on my rage appropriate, so there was no way I could have Pressed it by mistake, and the startup was just the typical startup for Buer overdrive. The second bug is one I have witnessed against multiple variants at multiple times. I put cerebella into an air combo... And she just falls right out of the combo to the ground, with Peacock falling and easily getting punished. Sometimes cerebella gets in the air combo as normal, but this still happens a lot. Other times some hits in the juggle will miss against other characters.

Buer Overdrive whiffing seems to be from the opponent dashing back, as I’ve had the same thing happen twice: once against Filia and once against Valentine. The problems with Peacock have been noticed and are planned to be fixed in the next update, I believe.

Buer Overdrive whiffing seems to be from the opponent dashing back, as I’ve had the same thing happen twice: once against Filia and once against Valentine. The problems with Peacock have been noticed and are planned to be fixed in the next update, I believe.
I've recreated the whiff several times with peacock where it would go ground combo to juggle then queue buer overdrive, and it would windup while the peacock lay on the ground, and then it will just stop the windup and then the opponent will return to stand, and nothing will have happened.