• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

i posted this to the "fun moments" thread, but i think it belongs here too! i went through all of filias origin story, and i decided to stack the relics and open them all at once (just in case i could get better odds) and this happened! shes my first diamond as well! :D
Screenshot_20190605-141133_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190605-141509_Skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot_2019-06-14-13-34-06.png

Not sure if I'm the first but this is the fastest I ever made a diamond
Got her about a week ago I think, I know it was during Robo PF

I’m guessing you like her, then? She seems interesting!

I'm a fan of buff clearing and evading skills (still want Windswept for that reason), Splash level attack is just icing on the cake.

I don't recommend her if you're not comfortable headless for obvious reasons, but she feels quite strong!

My other diamonds got a new squishy friend today

Attachments

• B25F62DB-8F29-4D57-BF7A-9088F6953E45.jpeg
    B25F62DB-8F29-4D57-BF7A-9088F6953E45.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: fanghoul and Luke
CBCC8326-9641-4471-80EA-7CBBCF5AB596.jpeg
A difficult choice between her and my Bloodbath, my first ever gold, who I’ve had for over a year at this point... There’s too many good dark fighters, man.

Reactions: fanghoul
Who knows she could even be better than buzzkill. I wouldn’t know I don’t have buzzkill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯4B53D3BA-EA12-4426-8D92-10157314D9A7.png

Reactions: fanghoul
Got an Overclocked from my latest Diamond Shard Relic! I love that she does the little confetti thing when you pull her.

IMG_2045.PNG

Does anyone know if she's any good though? I've found her annoying once or twice with the right modifiers in Rifts, but I don't have much experience with her beyond that.

Got an Overclocked from my latest Diamond Shard Relic! I love that she does the little confetti thing when you pull her.

View attachment 4793

Does anyone know if she's any good though? I've found her annoying once or twice with the right modifiers in Rifts, but I don't have much experience with her beyond that.

Uh, I've faced Overclockeds before. They're honestly not too tough. They have to not get hit in order to gain the barrier and precision which makes her annoying. But that includes blocked hits. And unless you're a Squigly charging up Wrym Charges, she'll get hit, even if she blocks it

Uh, I've faced Overclockeds before. They're honestly not too tough. They have to not get hit in order to gain the barrier and precision which makes her annoying. But that includes blocked hits. And unless you're a Squigly charging up Wrym Charges, she'll get hit, even if she blocks it

With the To Be Precise catalyst she get unblockable attacks on a regular basis, which with natural diamond stats can be a problem.

With the To Be Precise catalyst she get unblockable attacks on a regular basis, which with natural diamond stats can be a problem.

Wait? That's a thing? Oops
Well ok in that situation yea she's kinda busted. But in most situations, she isn't too threatening. At least when you're facing her. Can't say anything about using her tho