• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Grabbed Peacock out of BB3

Al Qedic

Reaction score
Similar to what's been reported of Eliza (in this thread, for example), I managed to throw a Peacock to death, even when she initiated an Unblockable.

Main Attraction -- Advanced, the Untouchable Peacock fight in the Medici Tower section. I've got a Silver Heavy Reign Parasoul and a Silver Grey Matter Cerebella. Bella's down, and Peacock is low on health. Upon landing on the ground (after either my launcher or my level 1 Silver Canopy Bounce into level 1 Silver Silent Scope) with a sliver of health left, Peacock activates Deadly Airport. In the middle of the activation animation, I somehow manage to perform a grab, which connects and kills her. As the "That's A Wrap!" screen initiates, I can even see the first plane from the attack phase through Parasoul in her win pose. Not sure if the rest of the attack followed since the screen transitioned to reward-giving and thus turned darker. I'll try to replicate it some time and attempt to get it on video. I have version 2.2.1 of the game.

ASUS ZenFone, model no. ASUS_A006, running Android 7.0

Reactions: Liam
Thanks for the report!

We'll let you know if we need anything else, but I must say this is an A+ bug report.

Reactions: Al Qedic
Thanks for the report!

We'll let you know if we need anything else, but I must say this is an A+ bug report.
Always happy to help, Liam. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Reactions: Liam