• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
First things first, spoiler-ish post for the game Katana Zero, it's like, only one scene that's built for I think 5-6 stages, it is a really good scene, but it's not gonna destroy your experience, still, I'd prefer if you played the game first

this is the last one that I honestly don't like from this "collection", it is recognizable, but also too amateur for me if that makes sense;
"I'm not the Dragon, he is" Fifteen from Katana Zero

fifteen card.pngfun fact, the only reason I did Fifteen instead of Zero was bc I couldn't find a good way to translate Zero's bathrobe into Annie

Annie_SM7_Reentry.pngSagan is Headhunter, the final boss from the campaign, not counting the secret boss fight
Annie_SM1_Outtake.pngAnnie_SM2_Burst.pngboth the sword and burst have this blue, this is a reference to Chronos

fifteen reference.gifthe one, the only, 8+7 from Katana 1-1

Last edited:
ok ok ok ok, I love this one, and this is probably gonna be the biggest post in content alone, this wasn't part of my childhood, but I hold it in my heart, Endou Mamoru from Inazuma Eleven

endou card.pngif anyone says his name is Mark Evans, watch your back, I'm coming at full speed

ok so, this is just gonna be me geeking at how perfect all of this is in the sense that I can make a ton of references to multiple of his hissatsus, and I really hope there's at least 1 Inazuma Eleven fan with the dev team that by chance sees this

Cerebella_SM7_MerryGorilla.pngso we start with God Hand
Cerebella_BB3_T3_UltimateShowstopper.pnggo to Majin the Hand
Cerebella_SM4_LockNLoad.pngthen Fist of Justice (Seigi no Tekken)
Cerebella_SM5_PummelHorse.pngthen Megaton Hammer
Cerebella_SM6_BattleButt.pngthen Gigaton Hammer
Cerebella_BB2_T1_DiamondDynamo.pngthen Hammer of Fury (Ikari no Tettsui)
Cerebella_CriminalMind.pngthen God Catch
Cerebella_BB6_T3_GrabBag.pngand just for the shits and giggles, Great the Hand

Reactions: 道民紳士
I had to make a quick part 2 bc of the 10 images limit, I'm not gonna continue with the similarities the poses have with Endou's hissatsus, although I find it super entertaining, I'd just like to show the reference

Cerebella_HeavyHanded.pngit was surprisingly easy to translate Endou's uniform into Cerebella's outfit, even her legs which I still hate how it's handled, also, Vice-Versa is Endou's Majin

Endou Mamoru reference.png Endou, the man, the legend
Majin The Hand reference.png his Majin

Reactions: 道民紳士
sorry for that, but now it's time for another one of my favorites, I'll not go through that again tho, don't worry, although this is easily the one I want the most out of every other one I did and ever will do, please devs, now that you plan on adding new variants monthly, there's no reason not to include R.Fortune's RX-78-2 and Parasoul's Char Aznable as variants, but of course, we can't have RX-78-2 without the MS-06S Char's Zaku II

Char Zaku 2 card.pngthe reason it's a silver card instead of a diamond one is bc I also did a Zaku II, and I did it to be bronze, just the idea that even though both are the same unit, Char's Zaku II is built differently

RoboFortune_SM1_Outtake.pngthis yellow glow is a reference to the Zaku II's primary melee weapon of choice, the Heat Axe
RoboFortune_TerrorByte.pngfull body
char_s zaku reference.pngand the absolute unit

also, I know it's extremely unlikely that someone from the dev team do see this and get the idea to do it from this post, but if they do, please, I don't know how unbalanced that is, and I don't care, just make one of the SAs to be that at start, R. Fortune gains 3 stacks of haste permanently, she HAS to be 3 times faster than a normal Robo Fortune

as I said, I also did a normal MS-06 Zaku II, it's not as cool, although I like the normal Zaku II's colors more than Char's custom unit

Zaku card.pngalthough it's just a recolor, I really like this card, no energy, bronze, the pose is her all fucked up, truly one of my finest works lol; also, about the name, the origin behind the name of the Zaku in Gundam came from a similar word used for undesirable fish, Zako, the idea was that the Zaku should be as mass-produced as disposable pieces of bad fish, hence why the name

RoboFortune_SM1_Outtake.pngthe same heat axe
RoboFortune_TerrorByte.pngthe same full-body
zaku 2 reference.pngand the same reference, but now in a nice green

I'm also super proud of this one, from one of the most underrated and overrated games at the very same time, Asriel from Undertale

now, I know it's near impossible to not know what happens in Undertale nowadays, but just in case someone can still have their own experience with it, let's spoiler-free it

download (1).pngthe reason the card has no energy is to signify it's dead actually not alive status

Squigly_SM8_AshesToAshes.pngso, the idea behind this is both Asriel and Flowey working together, Asriel being Squigly, and Flowey being Leviathan, every single fire effect is a reference to DETERMINATION, as it is represented in-game with Frisk's red heart, and later on with the entire fandom's association of it with red
Squigly_NearlyDeparted.pngI just like this pose, the red skull kinda reminds me of Chara, like, not directly but implied in a certain way
Squigly_BB3_InfernoOfLeviathan.pngI think this is really cool, so, for Squigly's level 3, Leviathan turns into Omega Flowey, or at least tries to
Squigly_PlotTwisted.pngthis is the closes of a full-body I got, I honestly love the pattern repeating even with Leviathan representing a "completely different" character, it just makes the design look that much better, of course, modesty aside
Asriel reference.png yes, this is a fanart, yes, I can't source it again, I'm so sorry whoever did this, I love it, and I wish I got your name saved, my bad
flowey reference.jpg

I gave you guys a God before, so now let me give you something that can kill a God, that would be a great segway for a Kratos one if I had, but I think Ideon killed waaaaaaaay more than Kratos ever could

download.pngI LOVE how this card turned out, I dunno why but nowadays you can't do, whatever the **** this is, but damn I'm a lucky mf to have done this before they changed how custom colors work for cards, also, the name, please clap, it is funny

RoboFortune_SM2_Burst.pngI imagine no one here knows what Ideon is, but basically, if you think Eva's Third Impact is anything at all, this here has a movie that is thrice the intensity of the entire Third Impact
RoboFortune_SM5_PhaserBurn.pngRoboFortune_SM1_Outtake.pngevery single beam is pure white, a reference to Ideon's Ide, his "energy"
RoboFortune_TerrorByte.png
imagem_2023-06-18_020328108.pngyeah, he's ugly, and yeah, he can destroy all types of life

I'm gonna continue tomorrow, since the next ones are big in references

Annie — Moonstruck seemed lonely being the only sailor in game, so...

UMBRELLA — BUBBLE TROUBLE as Sailor Mercury
"Be pure, be honest, be pretty."
7fd117b33a4140f198f07b4d0cba3061.png

PARASOUL — FIRE PRIESTESS as Sailor Mars
"When the heat is on, you can bet that the heat's gonna be on you."
3882b6b6c06f463a8e6c09ffac4e55ee.png

VALENTINE — THERMAL SHOCK as Sailor Jupiter
"I'll make you feel so much regret, it'll leave you numb."
d6245101127f481ba87270ce80c8ce78.png

FILIA — LOVE STRANDS as Sailor Venus
"I'll throw down your punishment of love from heaven!"
90ba6b3808b34343a71694063fb001e0.png

ANNIE — MOONSTRUCK is already in game, and you know her (Annie as Sailor Moon), but feel free to see that all of them together occupy all of the 5 elements of the game.
355416b8c6cd444ab8c14b42af3e7db1.png

Last edited:
Annie — Moonstruck seemed lonely being the only sailor in game, so...

UMBRELLA — BUBBLE TROUBLE as Sailor Mercury
"Be pure, be honest, be pretty."
View attachment 19585

PARASOUL — FIRE PRIESTESS as Sailor Mars
"When the heat is on, you can bet that the heat's gonna be on you."
View attachment 19586

VALENTINE — THERMAL SHOCK as Sailor Jupiter
"I'll make you feel so much regret, it'll leave you numb."
View attachment 19591

FILIA — LOVE STRANDS as Sailor Venus
"I'll throw down your punishment of love from heaven!"
View attachment 19590

ANNIE — MOONSTRUCK is already in game, and you know her (Annie as Sailor Moon), but feel free to see that all of them together occupy all of the 5 elements of the game.
View attachment 19589
dude, I just love anything that you do, it's so good, the colors, the poses, the edits, keep doing a great job mate

and to finish my collection with the start of another collection, I'm really not good at choosing which ones to do and when; the following characters are from my all-time favorite game, One Step From Eden, starting with Selicy

Selicy card.pngthe name is based on the fact that Selicy loves doing ice puns, so this name is a pun referencing that she's both a cold-hearted killer and that it could also be a remedy against colds; also yeah, Valentice was on purpose

Valentine_BB1_T1_CheckmateIncision.pngthis is a reference to many things, it's both the spell Frost Barrage, which sends 3 frost icicles, but also Selicy's boss fight, in which she has an attack that consists of multiple icicles going back and fort
Valentine_BB3_T3_DeadOnArrival.pngthis is a reference to how frost works in OSFE, there, frost is a stackable status, and when it reaches 3 stacks, it does 150 insta-damage ignoring shield or defense, so the skull represents that idea
Valentine_BB6_T1_CountervenomBeta.pngValentine_BB5_T1_CountervenomAlpha.pngthose two vials are a reference to booster-shot, a spell in which you first send a 100hp healing syringe, and then a 120 poison damage syringe, the idea is that poison lingers by doing half the damage it did the last time, so 120-60-30-15 damage total, it will stop if the poison reaches less than 10
Valentine_BB7_T1_CountervenomOmega.pngthis vial is a reference to cold medicine, a spell that heals for 40 hp and deals 2 stacks of frost, this spell is incredibly useful with Selicy's main kit, Snow, in which Selicy's weapon, Snowpiercer, deals 80 damage per stack of frost, plus 10 base, so that's 180 damage out of a 40 hp heal for the enemy
Valentine_Wetwork.pngthat's the best full-body for Valentine I could find
imagem_2023-06-18_175006945.pngand here she is

to finish my collection, but not really bc it's also in the middle of another collection, OSFE's main character, or at least EdenDev wants you to think that way; Saffron from One Step From Eden
saffron card.pngthe reason behind the name comes from the game's limited lore, Saffron was the scientist that developed the calamity spells, and those were the reason the world basically entered an apocalypse, and now she's trying to collect the biggest amount of cards as possible, specially calamity cards

Annie_SM1_Outtake.pngnot as many references as with Selicy, but there are still some I'd wanna talk about, starting with her sword, it's based on Ragnarok, a spell that summons a huge sword 4 tiles ahead for 350 damage, also canonically Saffron's favorite spell
Annie_BB4_PillarOfCreation.pngthis is based on Thunder, another spell that hits 4 tiles ahead but for 100 damage, the advantage is that it's almost instant, while Ragnarok has a longer casting animation that can make many enemies dodge it
Annie_SM5_CrescentCut.pngthis can either be Air Slash or Kinetic Wave, both push the enemies, but Air Slash does it better
Annie_BB2_SaganBeam.pngand lastly, Hyper Beam, pushes you 2 tiles, does a 4-hit laser that does 50 damage per hit, and lowers your spell power, also, Sagan is a reference in itself to a Saffron Plushie that Saffron herself can summon during her boss fight, it's not a spell
Annie_SM7_Reentry.pnglastly the full body and
imagem_2023-06-18_181624576.pngreference

"Look What You've Done. I'm a Starboy." Big Band as The Weeknd
Starboy Zero.png

Robo-Fortune |System Im-moon

"If you didn't know, now you know."

Reference | Moongirl (Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur)
download (5).png

No Ls Allowed - Reference is Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue <= alas, this site doesn't allow me to use sp0ilers (yes, even the word itself) for that, even though I'd like to.

Also, I couldn't find out what fonts are used in mobile version, so if you know anything about that, please pm me.

No Ls Allowed.jpg

download.png
"I am filled with Determination"

SA: Power of LOVE

SA1: Well time block grants one stack of each Enrage, Armor and Blessing for 15 seconds

SA2: While benefitting from the buffs above, opponent HIT will suffer Cripple, Armor Break and Wither for 15 seconds. When the debuff expire opponents will suffer 70% damage from Fillia's max Attack and have their special move resets

Last edited: