• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Screenshot 2023-09-08 8.44.44 AM.pngMsFortune_SM4_FiberUpper.pngMsFortune_SM6_CatSlide.png
"Let's put an end to this cat and mouse game"
Signature Ability: Fight or Flight
SA1: While far away from the opponent, Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of ENRAGE for 15 seconds every 15/10/5 seconds not suffering a HIT(includes blocked hits)
SA2: While near an opponent, Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of PRECISION for 15 seconds every 15/10/5 seconds not suffering a HIT(includes blocked hits)

Reference: Parasoul

Reactions: UmComfy39
Some cards I made before
Kiriko from Overwatch
descargar (5).png

Kao the kangaroo and Kao's dad
descargar (8).png
Gyokko from kimetsu no yaiba
descargar (6).png
Mako Zenin from jujutsu
descargar (11).png

A new palette for the infamous world threat

B4UwMrCZFV7yAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Reference: Hatsune Miku (Supreme module from Project Mirai/Diva)

export202309091154397890.pngexport202309091154461280.pngexport202309091154527030.png

Ability: The World is Mine
• Gain UNFLINCHING and 1/2/3 stack(s) of ARMOR for 9 seconds each after 3 seconds on your side of the field and not AIRBORNE.
• Drain 5%/10%/15% BLOCKBUSTER METER from every living fighter after every 10 seconds on field.

Pop Team Epic (ポプテピピック) color!

umbrella_Popuko.png
Popuko (ポプ子) (and Cthulhu (クトゥルフ))
parasoul_Pipimi.png

Pipimi (ピピ美) (and Nyarlathotep (ニャルラトホテプ))

wdXUriyJ_400x400.jpg8043010a.jpg

Last edited:
city pawtrol.pngcity pawtrol_r.png
Beowulf - City Pawtrol

"Are you a human or a monster?"

The Zone:

Signature Ability 1:
Back-dashing allows opponent's attack to be evaded. After successfully evading, remove all BUFFS from the opponent and inflict STUN for 1 second. While in HYPE MODE a successful EVASION also inflicts HEX for 5/7/10 seconds.

Signature Ability 2:
Exiting HYPE MODE deals 10/15/20% of the total damage dealt while in HYPE MODE. The total damage percentage increases permanently by 5% per successful EVASION.

City Pawtrol utilizes Beowulf's quick and responsive back-dash and punishes enemies for whiffing their attacks. He also accumulates the total damage dealt while in HYPE MODE for the whole match and deals the respective percentage as damage when exiting HYPE MODE.

Last edited:
Perfect timing, pal! Let's let the dogs out.

BEOWULF — ULTIMATE MUTT
(**White-type Neutral Diamond Variant**)

"Always tell the truth, never take stuff that doesn't belong to you, and don't chew your butt in public."

[SIGNATURE ABILITY: EVERY-BREED MIX]

(SA1) Beowulf's attack and health points increase in 11/22/33% for each active stack of HYPE

(SA2) During HYPE MODE, assumes the signature ability of up to 1/2/3 different variants of Beowulf that have the same element as the current opponent

b47b6b83046d4bee9e3078896aec136d.png
Dudley Puppy; from T.U.F.F. Puppy
images (2).png

POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF SAs​
FIRE: Number One + Dragon Brawler + Beast King;
WATER: Cold Stones + Freedom Fighter;
AIR: Hype Man + Snake Bite
LIGHT: Fan Favorite + Wrestler X + Weekend Warrior
DARK: Underdog + Wulfsbane + Dark Might

NOTES:
• SA2 will always take the SAs from lowest tier Beowulf possible of an specific element up to the highest tier variant while it is not fully invested.
• In case of light-type, both silver variants have the same tier and fighting score. Fan-Favorite, however, is the one who is taken first as his variant name comes first in alphabetical order compared to Wrestler X.

Color palettes from various Anime & Manga!
Annie_Denji.png
Denji (デンジ) and Pochita (ポチタ) from Chain saw Man (チェンソーマン)

painwheel_DenjiTheChainsawman.png
Denji the Chain saw Man from Chain saw Man

filia_003.png
Cyborg 003 / Françoise Arnoul (フランソワーズ・アルヌール) from Cyborg 009 (サイボーグ009)

filia_SoyoNakashizu.png
Soyo Nakashizu (中静そよ) from 81 Diver (ハチワンダイバー)

peacock_ZatannaBTA.png

Zatanna from Batman: The Animated Series

Last edited:
Color palettes from various Games!
squigly_Shinobu_PCRe.png
Shinobu (シノブ) and Skull father (ドクロ親父) from Princess Connect! Re: Dive (プリンセスコネクト! Re: Dive)

Peacock_Parappa.png
Prappa (パラッパ) from PaRappa the Rapper (パラッパラッパー)

Parasoul_Pauline.png
Pauline (ポリーン) from Super Mario Odyssey (スーパーマリオ オデッセイ)

filia_Corrin.png
Corrin (カムイ) from Fire Emblem Fates (ファイアーエムブレムif)

Double_FectForgo.png

Fecto Forgo (フェクト・フォルガ) from Kirby and the Forgotten Land (星のカービィ ディスカバリー)

Last edited:
Beckoning Cat.png
ROBO-FORTUNE - BECKONING CAT
"Curious little cats are everywhere. Best take care.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: FELINE GUIDE
1) Gain MIASMA for 10/12/15 seconds after every 3 HEADRONES launched. Using HEADRONES grants 15% BLOCKBUSTER METER each.
2) While benefiting from MIASMA, METER GAIN is increased by 35% and 15/20/25% of all damage is restored as health.

200017_01_portrait.png

Reactions: UmComfy39
Screenshot 2023-09-11 11.03.24 AM.png
"Just Jump up, Kick Back, Whip Around and Spin!"
SA: Spinjitzu
SA1: While Filia is Dashing, gain THORNS, MIASMA or ENRAGE for 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Hitting a dashing opponent while Filia is dashing has a 5/10/15% chance to TRANSFER all opponents buffs and inflict CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK for 5/10/15 seconds.
Reference: Lloyd Garmadon from LEGO Ninjago
Screenshot 2023-09-11 11.28.06 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-12 7.36.22 AM.png
"Prepare to fail, fools!"
SA: Ultimate Doom Attack!
SA1:
When using a SPECIAL MOVE, Fukua will switch to another a new random Element(Except Neutral)
SA2:
Gain a permanent BUFF and inflict a permanent DEBUFF, based on Fukua's current Element after 30/15/10 seconds while facing the same opponent
Air- DEADEYE and IMMOBILIZE
Fire- ENRAGE and CRIPPLE
Water- ARMOR and ARMOR BREAK
Dark- MIASMA and FATIGUE
Light - BLESSING and CURSE

Reference: KAOS from Skylanders
Screenshot 2023-09-12 8.01.38 AM.png

Buffer Overflow.png
ROBO-FORTUNE - BUFFER OVERFLOW
A fatal exception 0E has occurred at R080:F0R7UN3. The current application will be terminated.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Missing Number
1) Every 16 COMBO HITS, inflict 2/4/8 random DEBUFFS for 8 seconds.
2) NEARBY opponents will have all of their DEBUFFS changed every 3/2/1 second(s), as well as having their DEBUFF timers frozen if they’re not blocking.

MissingNo.1.png

Reactions: 道民紳士
You guys like old cartoons? Well...

ANIMANIACS
9d8d24a56ca34e94b4c2842a875897db.png
PEACOCK — YAKS & GAGS

"No! NO! I'm the one who yaks! I've got a rakish charm about me!"

SIGNATURE ABILITY: WORDPLAYS

(SA1) Grant ENRAGE to the opponent for 7/8/10 seconds every time Peacock uses a SPECIAL MOVE or a BLOCKBUSTER

(SA2) While the opponent has 5 stacks of ENRAGE, remove all their BUFFS (including their ENRAGE stacks) and deal damage equal 25/35/50% of Peacock's base attack for each BUFFS removed

Yakko Warner
images_18a8f441401~2.jpeg

2124ec5e9d3143eebea7e8f1093e2085.png
UMBRELLA — SLAPSTICK APPETITE

"When do we eat?"

SIGNATURE ABILITY: HILARIOUS HUNGER

(SA1) While there are no Blockbusters fully charged, the HUNGER METER loses 2 units each 3/2/1 s

(SA2) While RAVENOUS, THROW HITS ignore defense and deal 50/75/100% extra damage

Wakko Warner
Wakko_2020_season_1_poster_art.png

Last edited:
I'm just doing a quick one, I don't have my pc with me to finish posting my 20-30ish ones left to post, so expect me to post this in the future someday, also I want to see how many will know who this is

download.png"Shake Shake"

download (4).pngdownload (3).pngdownload (2).pngdownload (1).pngdownload (5).png

Reactions: .Makoto