• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Neon Sabotage.png
UMBRELLA - NEON SABOTAGE
"Think of this as a second chance. A chance to get it right."

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Soul Hack
1) After standing on a teammate’s body without being hit for 10 seconds, REVIVE them with 50/65/75% HEALTH and HEX.
2) Deal an additional 5% of the opponent’s MAX HEALTH every 10 combo hits. Dropping an opponent below 5/15/25% health removes all PERMANENT teammate DEBUFFS.

Ringo_DS_Soul_Hackers_2-2.png

Marie's color palettes from Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン)!!
custom_marie.pngTori_29(2).png
Victoria "Tori" Vanguad (財前 塔子) (and Ken Ironwall (鉄壁 堅) ) on Servicio Secreto (SPフィクサーズ)

custom_marie.pngTori_29.png
Victoria "Tori" Vanguad (and Hurley Kane (綱海 条介)) on Raimon (雷門)
custom_marie.pngZanark_29.PNG.png
Zanark Avalonic (ザナーク・アバロニク) (and Prince of the Astral Plane Zodiac / Makaiou Zodiac (魔界王ゾディアク))

Last edited:
Marie's color palettes from Inazuma Eleven !!
View attachment 20479View attachment 20482
Victoria "Tori" Vanguad (and Ken Ironwall ) on Servicio Secreto

View attachment 20480View attachment 20483
Victoria "Tori" Vanguad (and Hurley Kane) on Raimon
View attachment 20481View attachment 20484
Zanark Avalonic (and Prince of the Astral Plane Zodiac / Makaiou Zodiac)
DAMN, Marie's outfit is perfect to make Inazuma ones, amazing job mate, specially the Raimon kit

Reactions: 道民紳士
My best fighter palettes so far. Hope you guys like them 👌

Black Dahlia "Two-Faced" (Based off of Double)

inbound1438752209770383394.png

Robo-Fortune "B00yah!" (Based on Cyborg from the OG Teen Titans)
inbound5922482003848038247.png

Robo-Fortune "Passive Aggressive" (Based on Ramattra from Overwatch 2)
inbound897052085080477722.png

Marie "Dust Destroyer" (Based on Consuela from Family Guy)
inbound3493850286386616791.png

Black Dahlia "Unfinished Businesses" (Based on Sarah Winchester from the horror movie "Winchester")
inbound1392099778743662054.png

Painwheel "Dramatic Finish" (Based off of Tengen Uzui from Demon Slayer)
inbound5739785437137504015.png

Annie "Comeback Kid" (Based on the Wendy's Girl from the logo)
inbound7104731570615575353.png

Marie "International Menace" (Based on Roberta from Black Lagoon)
inbound24664197849513673.png

This fecto forgo is sick, but I wish I could see more poses of it
Thank you! Actually, I was wondering whether to use other poses in the card creator. lol
Considering the character it's based on, I think any pose would look good on it!
Double_EvergreenEvil.pngDouble_HeartOfDarkness.pngDouble_BB1_BeastOfGehenna.pngDouble_Jawbreaker.pngDouble_MystMatch.pngDouble_RainbowBlight.pngDouble_SundaeSchool.pngDouble_Xenomorph.pngDouble_TempleTyrant.png

Attachments

• Double_CreatureOfHabit.png
    Double_CreatureOfHabit.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: .Makoto
DAMN, Marie's outfit is perfect to make Inazuma ones, amazing job mate, specially the Raimon kit
Thank you! I was confused about the color scheme of the vacuum cleaner, so I was happy to receive your reply!

Reactions: .Makoto
Color palettes from Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン)!!
Silver (or some gold and diamonds) fighters

Annie_FeiRune.png
Fei Rune (フェイ・ルーン)

Annie_IsabelleTrick.png
Bellatrix / Isabelle Trick (ウルビダ/八神玲名 )

cerebella_MaxwellCarson.png
Maxwell Carson (松野空介/マックス)

fukua_PlinkPowai_silver.pngfukua_PlinkPowai_diamond.png
Plink Powai (ポワイ・ピチョリ)

parasoul_AquilinaSchiller_silver.pngparasoul_AquilinaSchiller_gold.png
Aquilina Schiller (吉良瞳子)

umbrella_HurleyKane(silver).pngumbrella_HurleyKane(gold).png
Hurley Kane (綱海条介)

Last edited:
Color palettes from Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン) !!
Gold and diamonds fighters

annie_Gran&Nero.pngAnnie_BB2_SaganBeam.png
Xene / Xavier Foster (グラン/基山ヒロト) with Nero / Nelson Rockwell (ネロ/根室君之)

double_MajinTheHand.png
Majin the hand (マジン・ザ・ハンド)

double_MajinTheHand(Darren).png
Majin the Hand (Darren LaChance (立向居勇気) ver)

filia_RoleiaOrbes.png
Roleia Orbes (ララヤ・オビエス)

squigly_Tezcat(diamond).pngsquigly_Tezcat(diamond)ver2.png
Tezcat (シュウ)

eliza_MarkEvans.pngEliza_SM7_ThroneOfIsis.pngEliza_Revamped.png
Mark Evans (円堂守) and his Majin, Percival Travis (久遠道也) and Seymour Hillman (響木正剛)

Last edited:
Color palettes from Inazuma Eleven !!
Silver (or some gold and diamonds) fighters

View attachment 20519
Fei Rune

View attachment 20524
Bellatrix / Isabelle Trick

View attachment 20525
Maxwell Carson

View attachment 20527View attachment 20528
Plink Powai

View attachment 20529View attachment 20530
Aquilina Schiller

View attachment 20535View attachment 20537
Hurley Kane
I forgot to mention,(Annie of Isabel's color with)Color of Sagan is Kiwill (Katie Brown)'s (クィール/久井ルル) color.
Annie_SM7_Reentry.png

And, (Annie of Fei's color with) Sagan is Robin's (ロビン) Color

Annie_HeatSynced.png

(After all this time, I am not confident that I am explaining it well because I am not an English speaker. Please forgive me💦)

Last edited:
Thank you! Actually, I was wondering whether to use other poses in the card creator. lol
Considering the character it's based on, I think any pose would look good on it!
Love it, personally I would use the first one, but the one you used is by far the 2nd best option imo, the first image sells the idea of the amalgamation's suffering better

Thank you! I was confused about the color scheme of the vacuum cleaner, so I was happy to receive your reply!
The only thing I would change is the head of the vacuum cleaner on Tori's Raimon outfit to be the same blue on the thingy on top of Tori's hair, or yellow from the outfit, but I haven't tried these in practice, so I only have the theory idea of it, I dunno if you already did tried that before and it didn't work as well

Color palettes from Inazuma Eleven !!
Gold and diamonds fighters

View attachment 20538View attachment 20550
Xene / Xavier Foster with Nero / Nelson Rockwell

View attachment 20547
Majin the hand

View attachment 20548
Majin the Hand (Darren LaChance ver)

View attachment 20539
Roleia Orbes

View attachment 20540View attachment 20541
Tezcat

View attachment 20542View attachment 20543View attachment 20549
Mark Evans and his Majin, Percival Travis and Seymour Hillman
I just don't understand why you used their localized names, I actually don't know anyone from their names in english, but most I could recognize from palette alone, which speaks of how good they are

Your Fei is perfect, but why isn't Sagan wonderbot?

I really love how Hiroto's sword is Ryuusei Blade, or at least I think it was what you intended from memory

I'm beyond shocked that they changed Shuu's name to Tezcat

Love your Tsunami, Matsuno and Coach Kira

Lastly I have just one feedback, your endo could use brighter colors imo, not by a lot, it's just that when you put into comparison with your Tori, the orange in his outfit looks kinda dead

Oh yeah, actually forgot to say this, both Majins are AMAZING, but I think Tachimukai's Maoh would fit waaaaay better with double, still, the idea is simply perfect, great idea mate

Love it, personally I would use the first one, but the one you used is by far the 2nd best option imo, the first image sells the idea of the amalgamation's suffering better
That one is very good too! I find it enjoyable to hear your input :D

The only thing I would change is the head of the vacuum cleaner on Tori's Raimon outfit to be the same blue on the thingy on top of Tori's hair, or yellow from the outfit, but I haven't tried these in practice, so I only have the theory idea of it, I dunno if you already did tried that before and it didn't work as well
The head of the vacuum cleaner…? Is it like this?
custom_marie.pngcustom_marie.png

I've attached the first Tori (塔子) color PNG file I posted, so please use it as a reference if you'd like! (You should be able to use that PNG file when loading on Skullgirls mobile palette editor)
Thanks for your comment <3

palette-custom-vivid-VictoriaVanguadRaimon.png

I just don't understand why you used their localized names, I actually don't know anyone from their names in english, but most I could recognize from palette alone, which speaks of how good they are

Your Fei is perfect, but why isn't Sagan wonderbot?

I really love how Hiroto's sword is Ryuusei Blade, or at least I think it was what you intended from memory

I'm beyond shocked that they changed Shuu's name to Tezcat

Love your Tsunami, Matsuno and Coach Kira

Lastly I have just one feedback, your endo could use brighter colors imo, not by a lot, it's just that when you put into comparison with your Tori, the orange in his outfit looks kinda dead

Oh yeah, actually forgot to say this, both Majins are AMAZING, but I think Tachimukai's Maoh would fit waaaaay better with double, still, the idea is simply perfect, great idea mate

Thank you very much for the many helpful comments!

I'm Japanese, so I don't quite understand the mainstream names and how to call Inazuma Eleven characters outside of Japan.
Therefore, rather than using the character's name in Japanese, I tried to use a localized name, but I am very sorry that it seems to have become more difficult to understand. I will think about how to write it in future posts. Your comment made me realize this fact. I'm seriously grateful!

I thought Sagan looked like a rabbit, so I thought the color scheme would suit Robin (ロビン), who has a rabbit motif, but I also later realized that Wonderbot (ワンダバ) would be more suited to line up next to Fei (フェイ) , me too.
So, I tried creating a color palette based on Wonderbot. Please take a look if you like!

Annie_HeatSynced.pngAnnie_StarChild.pngAnnie_SM7_Reentry.pngAnnie_SM7_Reentry.png

In order to respect the Hissatsu Technique name of Xene (基山ヒロト / グラン), the color of the sword was based on Ryusei Blade. So I'm very happy that you noticed it XD XD

I personally like Tezcat's Japanese name, Shuu (シュウ) , so I'm very sorry for your the shock. His name has a lot of depth and merit!

As for Endo(円堂)'s color palette, I created it using notes that I had previously converted from Raimon Goalkeeper uniform colors to color codes, so the color scheme may have felt strange compared to my usual color palette. (on the other color palettes, I usually decide the color scheme by eye)
In the future, I may create a color palette with a different color scheme, but I think that will come a little later.

Finally, I would be very happy if you liked the color palette I created!
Also, as a personal child of mine, I really like Tachimukai, his Majin, and his Maoh (the best in Inazuma Eleven!!), so I'm very honored by the compliment!!

Reactions: Keroro and .Makoto
The head of the vacuum cleaner…? Is it like this? View attachment 20557View attachment 20558 I've attached the first Tori (塔子) color PNG file I posted, so please use it as a reference if you'd like! (You should be able to use that PNG file when loading on Skullgirls mobile palette editor) Thanks for your comment <3 View attachment 20559
The head of the vacuum cleaner…? Is it like this? View attachment 20557View attachment 20558 I've attached the first Tori (塔子) color PNG file I posted, so please use it as a reference if you'd like! (You should be able to use that PNG file when loading on Skullgirls mobile palette editor) Thanks for your comment <3 View attachment 20559
The head of the vacuum cleaner…? Is it like this?
View attachment 20557View attachment 20558

I've attached the first Tori (塔子) color PNG file I posted, so please use it as a reference if you'd like! (You should be able to use that PNG file when loading on Skullgirls mobile palette editor)
Thanks for your comment <3

View attachment 20559
Yeah, don't you think the blue versions complements the whole design a lot better? It brings back the idea of the vacuum "body" as a lack of a better name being colored after her uniform kit, so the rest of the vacuum, the tube being the hair, the head would be her "headband" thingy, at least for me it all matches better with the whole design

Also, only after replying that I saw how many times I replied to the same message lol, my b