• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Palette I made today, as a contrast to my massive backlog I've been posting recently.

Black Dahlia as Lady Geist from Deadlock, a perfect match
"Only suffering will follow"
1725932249541.png1725932254047.png
SA: Soul Exchange
1: Railgun Shots and Special Moves sacrifice 10% of Black Dahlias MAX HEALTH to gain 1/2/3 PRECISION, getting 5 CRITICAL HITS in a row gives BLESSING
2: Once per match when below 50% HP and becoming empowered, switch HEALTH percentages with the opponent and inflict BLOCKBUSTER DISABLE for 10/15/20 seconds

I applied the energy element to her hand to match her symbolistic pattern on her "evil" hand, otherwise it would look like a weird glove, unsure what to do with her bunny brigade though.
Made a few alts with a normal veil on as a concept

Ingames:
1725932612242.png1725932637206.png
1725932647853.png1725932652572.png1725932656770.png

Palette I made today, as a contrast to my massive backlog I've been posting recently.

Black Dahlia as Lady Geist from Deadlock, a perfect match
"Only suffering will follow"
View attachment 24785View attachment 24786
SA: Soul Exchange
1: Railgun Shots and Special Moves sacrifice 10% of Black Dahlias MAX HEALTH to gain 1/2/3 PRECISION, getting 5 CRITICAL HITS in a row gives BLESSING
2: Once per match when below 50% HP and becoming empowered, switch HEALTH percentages with the opponent and inflict BLOCKBUSTER DISABLE for 10/15/20 seconds

I applied the energy element to her hand to match her symbolistic pattern on her "evil" hand, otherwise it would look like a weird glove, unsure what to do with her bunny brigade though.
Made a few alts with a normal veil on as a concept

Ingames:
View attachment 24787View attachment 24788
View attachment 24789View attachment 24790View attachment 24791
Gorgeous palette. SAs sound very interesting too

download (33).png
(Annie as Kid from Kid Cosmic)
SA: Cosmic Justice
SA1: STAR POWER meter accumulates 20/35/50% faster while not at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE; Activating STAR POWER at full meter switches Annie's ELEMENT between AIR, FIRE, WATER, LIGHT, and DARK (ELEMENT is switched back to NEUTRAL when tagging out.)

SA2:
Ability depends on Annie's Element:
AIR -
HITS have a 15% chance to grant a stack of EVASION while the opponent is in the AIR.
EVADING an attack grants MIASMA for 5/6/7 seconds and inflict FATIGUE and INVERSE POLARITY for 7 seconds each.

FIRE -
Hitting an attacking opponent grants a stack of ENRAGE.
Every 5/4/3 seconds while benefiting from ENRAGE, drain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed when suffering a HIT.

WATER -
After IDLING or WALKING for 3/2/1 second(s) without suffering a hit to gain UNFLINCHING.
The next HIT while benefiting from UNFLINCHING deals 150% bonus damage and inflicts ARMOR BREAK and GUARD BREAK for 10 seconds each.

DARK -
Gain DEADEYE after 7 seconds while on Annie's side of the stage, and HASTE while on the opponent's side of the stage.
While near the opponent and benefiting from both BUFFS, transfer 1 BUFF from the opponent to yourself every 5/4/3 seconds (DEADEYE and HASTE are removed when KNOCKED DOWN).

LIGHT -
20/35/50% chance to gain a stack of PRECISION, BLESSING and IMMUNITY for 15 seconds each when using a SPECIAL MOVE or BLOCKBUSTER.
50% chance when landing a CRITICAL HIT while benefiting from either BUFFS to inflict DEATH MARK for 15 seconds and reset the timer of BLESSING and IMMUNITY.

Last edited:
View attachment 24794
(Annie as Kid from Kid Cosmic)
SA: Cosmic Justice
SA1: STAR POWER meter accumulates 20/35/50% faster while not at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE; Activating STAR POWER at full meter switches Annie's ELEMENT between AIR, FIRE, WATER, LIGHT, and DARK (ELEMENT is switched back to NEUTRAL when tagging out.)

SA2:
Ability depends on Annie's Element:
AIR -
HITS have a 25% chance to grant a stack of EVASION while the opponent is in the AIR.
EVADING an attack grants MIASMA for 5/6/7 seconds and inflict FATIGUE and INVERSE POLARITY for 7 seconds each.

FIRE -
Hitting an attacking opponent grants a stack of ENRAGE.
Every 5/4/3 seconds while benefiting from ENRAGE to drain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed when suffering a HIT.

WATER -
After IDLING or WALKING for 3/2/1 second(s) without suffering a hit to gain UNFLINCHING.
The next HIT while benefiting from UNFLINCHING deals 150% bonus damage and inflicts ARMOR BREAK and GUARD BREAK for 10 seconds each.

DARK -
Gain DEADEYE after 7 seconds while on Annie's side of the stage, and HASTE while on the opponent's side of the stage.
While near the opponent and benefiting from both BUFFS, transfer 1 BUFF from the opponent to yourself every 5/4/3 seconds (DEADEYE and HASTE are removed when suffering a HIT).

LIGHT -
20/35/50% chance to gain a stack of PRECISION, BLESSING and IMMUNITY for 15 seconds each when using a SPECIAL MOVE or BLOCKBUSTER.
50% chance when landing a CRITICAL HIT while benefiting from either BUFFS to inflict DEATH MARK for 15 seconds and reset the timer of BLESSING and IMMUNITY.
I can't comment on the balance, but concept wise this looks quite interesting! Is the element switch at random or sequential(in the order you've listed)?

What if activating Star Power at full meter automatically switches you to an Elemental Advantage element based on your current opponent? So if you're facing a Dark fighter, she becomes Light element. She's facing Fire, she becomes Water etc...

[Re-upload]
This time, I’ll repost one of my masterpiece that is almost forgotten from your memory.
Here comes the new Big Band, True Mastermind! The color is updated a little.
IMG_5627.png
“After experiencing death 3 times, I finally obtained an immortal body”

Ref - Deathborn from F-ZERO GX
IMG_4502.png

Sig (updated!) - Champion of the underworld

Sig1: Once per match, when faced an opponent, inflict permanent QUIETUS and 60 seconds of permanent DOOM. Each debuffs will removed when Big Band is defeated. DOOM duration is reduced by 1/1.5/2 seconds for every 5-hit combo.

Sig2: When Big Band is active fighter and defeating opponent by DOOM, gain permanent IMMUNITY, DEADEYE, HASTE and 3/4/5 stacks of ENRAGE.

Last edited:
I made another version of my original color Filia - Full Bloom!

“Spring is the season of meeting and…parting.”
IMG_5639.png
IMG_5449.png
Ref - My original, inspired by cherry blossom

Sig (updated!) - Mixed feelings

Sig1 - For 10/15/20 seconds after the start of the match, cherry blossoms will fluttering on the stage and gain permanent IMMUNITY, UNFLINCHING and 3 stacks of REGEN.

Sig2 - When remaining match time reaches 40/50/60 seconds, cherry blossoms will fluttering on the stage and gain permanent HASTE, DEADEYE and 3 stacks of ENRAGE.

Special effect🌸:
0_0_0_IMG_5640.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-09-14 3.05.35 PM.png
"Just the thought of wiping the floor with those Mavericks makes my trigger finger itch!"
SA: A-Trance
SA1: 25/50/65% chance on HIT for Annie to copy her opponent's BUFFS
SA2: When defeating an opponent with a BLOCKBUSTER or SPECIAL MOVE, 50% chance to copy the defeated Fighters SIGNATURE ABILITY and Gain HASTE for 10/15/20 seconds.
Reference: Axl from Megaman X
Screenshot 2024-09-12 8.56.31 AM.png

Reactions: Mukwamba
Here’s the new original Cerebella variant, Mythical Sparkle!

“ Everyone get crazy when they see jewels.”
IMG_5659.png
Ref - My original

Sig - Cristal Cluster

Sig1 - ELEMENT BONUS increases by 10/15/20%. Every 5 seconds, her ELEMENT changes in the order of fire, water, wind, light, dark, and neutral.

Sig2 - When using BB, gain RANDOM BUFF and a BUFF depending on her current ELEMENT for 10/12/15 seconds.

The buffs you get from sig2 are...
Fire🔴: ENRAGE
Water🔵: ARMOR
Wind🟢: Heavy regen
Light🟡: Immunity
Dark🟣: Deadeye
Neutral⚪️: Barrier

Reactions: yixtu_qu
Here’s the new original Cerebella variant, Mythical Sparkle!

“ Everyone get crazy when they see jewels.”
View attachment 24860
Ref - My original

Sig - Cristal Cluster

Sig1 - ELEMENT BONUS increases by 10/15/20%. Every 5 seconds, her ELEMENT changes in the order of fire, water, wind, light, dark, and neutral.

Sig2 - When using BB, gain RANDOM BUFF and a BUFF depending on her current ELEMENT for 10/12/15 seconds.

The buffs you get from sig2 are...
Fire🔴: ENRAGE
Water🔵: ARMOR
Wind🟢: Heavy regen
Light🟡: Immunity
Dark🟣: Deadeye
Neutral⚪️: Barrier
i really love this variation

Reactions: Aoskull
Thanks! It took a really long time to make, so I'm really happy about it. A variant with such a rich color would never be possible with the official editor!!
i agree, that's why I color them myself 😓😓
i also try to make my own sprites for site and download them from there for manual coloring

I made another version of Mythical Sparkle… with special effect!
IMG_5680.png
Special effect: While benefiting from buff, her body will shine like jewels (different from shiny)

* I made her element neutral to highlight the effect. I'll also upload the neutral element version of original one! (maybe this is better…?)
IMG_5674.png

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-09-16 2.24.46 PM.png

"I've been Pushing all of my limits with the most punishing training regimen of my entire career."
SA: Power Lift
SA1: Gain 1 Stack of ENRAGE every 5/3/1 seconds for 3 seconds while not Blocking. Convert all stacks of ENRAGE into ARMOR while Blocking
SA2: When activating STAR POWER at full meter when falling below 25/35/50%, Gain Permanent INVINCIBLE and Inflict 3 stacks of Permanent GUARD BREAK. Convert INVINCIBLE to a 10 second STUN on BLOCKED HITS.

Reference: Prince Mush from Paper Mario TTYD
Screenshot 2024-09-16 1.08.23 PM.png

Reactions: TrixWulfie