• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
View attachment 19882
The idea of Beowulf rockin' a pallete with Kamina's shades is something I refuse to leave as mere mental image, so here's my take on how it'd look like 👍

(Digging your palletes btw, you've got some really good taste)
Wow, I'm ashamed that it actually worked and I just wasn't good enough to make it, AMAZING JOB MATE, NOW IT FUCKING WANT IT

Reactions: UmComfy39
View attachment 19882
The idea of Beowulf rockin' a pallete with Kamina's shades is something I refuse to leave as mere mental image, so here's my take on how it'd look like 👍

(Digging your palletes btw, you've got some really good taste)
Also thanks, have to go back and post some more, still have 20ish to post and more ideas I want to make, I did a Getter-1 that is simply perfect but it's also one of the newest that I did so that's going to take a while

Yukari Yakumo
Signature abillity: Barrier Manipulation.
1: When FIRING a SHOT 25/35/50% chance to TRANSFER 2 buffs from the opponent or inflict any debuff (except DOOM, CURSE and HEX) for 7/10/12 seconds if there are no buffs
2: When using a BLOCKBUSTER remove all transfered buffs and inflicted debuffs. Dahlia gains 1 lvl BARRIER for 5/7/10 seconds per all removed buffs and debuffs which on the opponent's side of stage
deal 7/10/12% more damage and on her own side of the stage REFLECT 5/7/10% of the incoming damage for each lvl of barrier

yukarisamaa.png

Hey everyone, over the last couple of days we've taken on an extremely time consuming, and silly task: Make a custom card for every alter in our body.

I'm diagnosed with OSDD 1B, so I'm a plural system, currently sitting at 14 alters. Plurality is an often misrepresented thing in media, but Skullgirls generally makes us feel happy. And, having access to a color creator like this was fun to do for everyone.

Thank you, and enjoy...! ✌️
Jackeline Valentine.pngCherish Parasoul.pngWraith Painwheel.pngXion RoboFortune.pngHeidi Ms Fortune.pngKadie Umbrella.pngJekyll Peacock.pngPatches Fukua.pngSmoothie BlackDahlia.pngPandora Cerebella.png

...Oops! We can only attach 10 at a time... Give us a sec for the last 4 in another post ;^^

The last 4 we couldn't fit into the previous post... the last one is me, and you can imagine why that was the first one we did, ahaha

Helen BigBand.pngOlive Marie.pngRoxas Squigly.pngAnnie Annie.png

Thank you if you gave them a look, and thank you for existing...! They were so fun to make...!

• Wow
Yuuma Toutetsu
"Petroleum has always been produced from organic beings. This liquid has always been made from the fear, pleasure, grief, loathing, and resentment of living creatures!"
Signature Ability: Absorb everything.
1: On HIT 10/15/20% chance to REMOVE all opponent BUFFS and DEBUFFS
2: For each removed BUFF and DEBUFF, gain IMMUNITY for 5/6/7 seconds and deal 7/10/12% bonus damage (Max 35/50/60%)
yuuma.png

ดาวน์โหลด - 2023-05-02T003707.135.png
" Disappear among the sea of butterflies. "
Signature Ability - Nightshade Illusion
- Gain HASTE and 3/4/5 stacks of ENRAGES for 8/11/15 seconds whenever she EVADES and reset the timers everytime she EVADES, increase CRIT RATE 15% while gaining ENRAGE.

- While gaining any buff, Filia HITS inflics permanent DEATH MARK to the opponent's team and gains herself 10% BLOCKBUSTER METER and DEADEYE for 10/12/15 seconds whenever she defeats the opponent while suffering DEATH MARK, these modifiers will be remove from both Fighters when buff from Signature Ability on Filia is expired or removed.
Reference : Seele from Honkai: Star Rail
( This is my first time for doing the fanmade so hope you enjoy ;-; )

Last edited:
ดาวน์โหลด - 2023-06-03T130926.061.png
" It's too late to repent. "
Signature Ability - Soaring Dragon
- While Squigly is near to the opponent suffered debuff, gain a stack of PRECISION and ENRAGE for 5/6/7 seconds every 3/2/1 second(s).
- CHARGE ATTACK will be EVADE when getting FIRST HIT from the opponent and inflict SLOW and ARMOR BREAK for 10/12/15 seconds each on HIT to the opponent (excluding blocked hits), have 20/35/50% reset the timers of buffs and debuffs from this Signature Ability when CHARGE ATTACK HITS.
Reference : Dan Heng from Honkai: Star Rail

téléchargement.png
Valentine - Charms and Pleasure
Reference: Lust, Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood

Signature Ability: Ultimate Spear

- When Valentine has no living teammates, gains 1/2/3 permanent stacks of ENRAGE but suffers from DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS for 30/20/10 seconds

- Once per match, gain 5/15/25% chance when suffering a HIT that would be fatal to gain FINAL STAND and 1/2/3 stacks of REGEN for 5/10/15 seconds

Youmu Konpaku
"I shall drain every drop of the spring from you!"
Signature Abillity: Half-Phantom Sword
1: On HIT chance 15/20/25% to deal 35% damage of the HIT to other enemies which can't be healed while not actual fighter and inflict DEATH MARK for 5/6/7 seconds
2: When activating STAR POWER at full meter, gain 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION and inflict 3/4/5 stacks of permament POWER SURGE and SLOW to all opponents. All effects are removed when exiting STAR POWER.

youmu.png

téléchargement.png

Diamond Light
Squigly - Pocket Singer
Reference: Meloetta

Signature Ability: Aria and Pirouette

- Signature Ability 1: Gain EVADE, PRECISION or BLESSING every 30/25/20 COMBO HITS

- Signature Ability 2: With at least 1 DRAGON CHARGE, 25/35/50% chance to convert 1/2/3 BUFFS into ENRAGE for 5/10/15 seconds*

* This SA allows Squigly to take the "Pirouette Form" of Meloetta and thus becomes red while gaining ENRAGE

Palettes themed around characters from series with curse-like elements
download (37).png
Reference: Mamoru from Mamoru-kun Curse

Abillity: Curse Bullet
• Well-timed blocks grant BLESSING and inflict CURSE for 5/7/10 seconds.

• 50%/75%/100% chance to gain PRECISION when blocking a hit from an opponent inflicted with CURSE.

download (40).png
Reference: Molli from Candies n' Curses (featuring Krieg as the Peppermint of Souls)
Parasoul_Sheltered (3).pngIf no SPECIAL MOVES or BLOCKBUSTERS are equipped, Krieg will instead reference Olly's Flashlight

Abillity: Peppermint Refresh
• All teammates gain 2 stacks of BARRIER and 5/7/10 seconds of HEAVY REGEN when using a TAUNT.

• While benefiting from BARRIER, all teammates have their current and incoming DEBUFFS converted into BLESSING for 5/7/10 seconds.

export202307192000598390.png
Reference: Ryoga from Ranma 1/2

Ability: Reckless Pursuit
• Gain UNFLINCHING and 2 stacks of ENRAGE for 5/7/10 seconds each when DASHING. The first hit of a combo has 50% chance of being EVADED while benefiting from these effects.

• When the opponent blocks or EVADES a hit, inflict DEATH MARK for 10 seconds and deal damage equal to 50%/75%/100% of Beowulf's ATTACK onto one of the opponents reserved teammates.

export202307191957016680.png
HEART BOUND

Reference: Nene from Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun

Abillity: The Seven Wonders
• Gain 7 random BUFFS for 5/6/7 seconds when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER.

• When the opponent gains or is benefiting from a BUFF that matches your own, remove that BUFF from the opponent and increase the timer of your own by 5/6/7 seconds.

Last edited:
Yuyuko Saigyouji
Signature Ability: Butterfly Wish
1: Once per match
when Umbrella is below 40% health inflicts permament DOOM on the enemy for 30/25/20 seconds. DOOM removes when suffering a HIT that would be fatal
2: Once per match when suffering a HIT that would be fatal, gain permanent FINAL STAND, UNFLINCHING and IMMUNITY for 7/10/12 seconds (All buffs permament with this duration)
View attachment 19865
Changed SA1

Fujiwara no Mokou
Signature abillity: Elixir of Immortality
1: While actual fighter 10/15/20% chance to inflict HEAVY BLEED and WITHER for 10 seconds when either fighter is HIT
2: On her own side there is a 50/75/100% chance to RESURRECT up to 3 times with 15/20/25% health with permament TAG-INS DISABLED and CURSE. Besides opponents gain permament IMMUNITY while Fukua is ressurected and alive
View attachment 19870
Changed SA1