• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
LIL SIS TIME!
View attachment 26031
Easy Prey:
Opponents below 30/60/90% of their maximum health take 15/25/35% bonus damage from Bubble's attacks. If Ravenous, Umbrella will inflict Wither and Slime for 5/7/10 seconds whenever she critically hits an opponent with less health than her.

Allies gain Armor for 10/20/30 seconds and recover 1/2/3% health for each Umbrella hit that removes at least 10/7/5% of the opponent's maximum health. If Ravenous, Umbrella gains a stack of Enrage whenever she benefits an allie.

HP:68,322
Attack:11,773
Quote:Let's feed the lions!

View attachment 26032 Enchanting:
When you cast any Bubble on the field, grant yourself and all allies Blessing and Precision. Inflicts Fatigue for 5 seconds and Hex for 5/10/15 seconds when you launch a Bubble on the field.

Moves that manifest Skullgirls' power or Bubble strikes deal 100% bonus damage and have a 5/7/10% chance to convert a stack of Blessing into Regeneration and inflict Curse. Every 15 seconds under the effect of Blessing, gain Dead Eye for 10/15/20 seconds.
HP:77,332
Attack:10,234
Quote:Trick or Treat?! No way! I'll cast a spell on you!

Spooky Umbrella 😨😨😨
An original Halloween themed variant? I like that! Nice job, man.
Btw I also made Halloween Umbrella before, please check it out.
IMG_5770.png

i love this one, will be more fantastic when she has a SA 🤩🤩🤩
This Umbrella already has sigs, so let me re-upload the full info of Pumpkin Witch now… with a little adjustment.

“What kind of “trick” will I play…♡”
IMG_5770.png
Sig - Trick and treat♪

Sig1 - When opponent gains a BUFF, 25/35/50% to inflict RAMDOM DEBUFF for 5/7/10 seconds.

Sig2 - When opponent DEBUFF expires, gain 3/4/5% health and BB METER.

Happy Skull-O-Ween🎃