• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
🎀Maaaaade a new card all for our newest fictive, Marcille! She was, in fact, so gay for Falin she barged down our headspace door following her in here. Lesbian activity! (This is based off how she appears in our personal headspace, if anyone cares why she's different from canon) Peace! (○` 3′○) - Ribbon
Marcille_Marie.png

My versions based on games from the "need for speed" franchise

download (2).png
Variant Name: Showdown Queen
Reference: Ryan Cooper from NEED FOR SPEED: Pro Street
Color palette reference:
screenshot_SH-1200x800.jpg

download (1).png
Variant Name: Eastsiders
Reference: Eddie from NEED FOR SPEED: Underground
Color palette reference:
c19a41b35081bb856b06070fb1ab18d1.jpg

download.png
Variant Name: Night Dragon
Reference: Rachel Teller from NEED FOR SPEED Underground 2
Color palette reference:
download.jpeg

download (3).png
Variant Name: Race Queen
Reference: Drag King Karol Monroe from NEED FOR SPEED: Pro Street
Color palette reference:
images.jpeg

Valentine’s Day themed variant!💕 Introducing Annie - Pounding Maker!

“I'll treat you as much as you want♡”

IMG_5361.png
Reference to - My original
Sig - Form of love

Sig1 - When Annie is alive, all teammates gain Random BUFF for 10 seconds and heal 3/4/5% health every 5/4/3 seconds while not suffering from HIT (includes blocking), .

Sig2 - When Annie is alive, all teammates permanently gain 1/1.5/2% BONUS DAMAGE every time gaining BUFF.

download (23).png
(I already posted this card here, but I wanted to give it an ability)

"Amigo THAT, pendejo!"

SA: Zero Gravity

SA1: When knocking an opponent into the air, gain UNFLINCHING and inflict GUARD BREAK for 10/12/15 seconds each.

SA2: Gain ENRAGE and DEADEYE for 5/7/10 seconds whenever the opponent's BLOCK fails against a hit. (ENRAGE is removed when knocked down.)

Last edited:
I finally made Valentine’s Day themed Valentine💕 Introducing Valentine -Unbiased Love!

“Love is so wonderful and…cruel”
IMG_5371.png
Reference to - My original
Sig - Unrelenting feelings

Sig1 - While near an opponent, inflict QUIETUS and drain opponent’s health by 1% every 3/2/1 seconds.

Sig2 - Once per match when Valentine is alive, all teammates remove all DEBUFF and gain INVINCIBLE for 4/5/6 seconds by reducing 40/35/30% of Valentine’s health when their health drops below 50%.

One of my older palettes, but I still like the idea so much I'd like to post it here.

Cerebella as Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, colors could use some little tweaks if I made this today, but I'm satisfied.

1721761599670.png
I envisioned this as a mix between her two forms since that would fit cerebella the best.
refs:
1721762105310.png1721762230049.png

Another Valentine’s Day themed variant…Peacock - Naughty Patissier is here!

“If you said it tastes bad, I won’t forgive you~”
IMG_5408.png

Reference to: My original
Sig - Super spicy sweets

Sig1 - When Peacock is alive, All teammates convert 1 DEBUFF into 5/6/7 seconds of REGEN every 10 seconds.

Sig2 - When Peacock is alive, all teammate’s CRIT DAMAGE increases by 15/20/25% while benefiting from REGEN.

Last edited:
Umbrella as the Lamb from COTL
download (24).png
SA: Sacrificial Ritual

SA1: While RAVENOUS and Umbrella has living teammates, using a BLOCKBUSTER sacrifices 15% HEALTH each of Umbrella's teammates to remove 2 BUFFS from the opponent. Also inflict CURSE and HEAL BLOCK for 10/15/20 seconds each.

SA2: While Umbrella is alive, all teammates gain ENRAGE for 10 seconds and 5/7/10% HEALTH when inflicting a DEBUFF on the opponent suffering from the inflicted CURSE.

Last edited:
I made another version of Unbiased Love because it looks little similar to Oh Mai. I tried to make with bitter colors to match Valentine's Day! Also changed element to fire. Which do you prefer?IMG_5413.png
Original version↓
IMG_5371.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 12.44.35 PM.png
"Ponyo Pon!"
SA: Embody Aspect
SA1: When using a BLOCKBUSTER, Painwheel will switch to a new random element(Except DARK and NEUTRAL) and change colors. While she is a different ELEMENT, she gains 1/2/3 Permanent BUFFS based on her ELEMENT
AIR: REGENERATION
FIRE: ENRAGE
WATER: ARMOR
LIGHT: BLESSING
SA2: When Painwheel is at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE, She deals 25/50/75% BONUS DAMAGE and inflicts 2 DEBUFFS based on her opponents ELEMENT for 10 seconds.
AIR: FATIGUE
FIRE: CRIPPLE
WATER: ARMOR BREAK
LIGHT: QUIETUS
DARK: GUARD BREAK
Reference: Ogerpon from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Painwheel's different forms

Painwheel_Neuromancer (2).png
Painwheel_Neuromancer (1).pngPainwheel_Neuromancer (3).png