• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
download (1).png
"Greetings, i am..."

SA: Power of L.O.V.E

SA1: HITTING a dashing or attacking opponent will grant random buff for 15 seconds

SA2: Using a blockbuster will erase said buffs and opponent will suffer 70% of Fukua's total Attack. If the opponent is defeated when using a blockbuster, Fukua gain a stack of permanent buff depending on opponents element

Last edited:
Two stunning, breathtaking, pretty, dark diamond variants. (SAs included)

BEOWULF — SOUL SURVIVOR

"Prepare thyself! DIE! CRUSH! JUDGEMENT! Useless! Thy end is now!"

Beowulf's non-existent palette
(Minos Prime, from Ultrakill)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: PHASE 2

(SA1) When Beowulf's health drops below 50%, gain permanent ARMOR and 3/4/5 stacks of BARRIER every time he's not benefiting from ARMOR;

(SA2) While benefiting from ARMOR, all SPECIAL MOVES refresh immediately and deal 50/75/100% more damage.

83c7dfaeb89a47f38d9b946224ae5598.png

FILIA — HEX APPEAL

"Let's dance, boys."

Filia's non-existent palette
(Cereza/Bayonetta from the first game of Bayonetta franchise)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: DYE MY WORLD

(SA1) For each 15 COMBO HITS, gain HASTE and inflict CURSE for 10/12/15 seconds each;

(SA2) BLOCKBUSTER HITS have a 10/12/15% chance of inflicting HEX for 12 seconds and restarting all DEBUFF TIMERS to a time 25% bigger than originally.

a2bd4b30053449b9bd724418db7df543.png

Credits to a friend of mine, Sways. He and I made these fancards while competing in a small custom card event that we participate in.

Two stunning, breathtaking, pretty, dark diamond variants. (SAs included)

BEOWULF — SOUL SURVIVOR

"Prepare thyself! DIE! CRUSH! JUDGEMENT! Useless! Thy end is now!"

Beowulf's non-existent palette
(Minos Prime, from Ultrakill)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: PHASE 2

(SA1) When Beowulf's health drops below 50%, gain permanent ARMOR and 3/4/5 stacks of BARRIER every time he's not benefiting from ARMOR;

(SA2) While benefiting from ARMOR, all SPECIAL MOVES refresh immediately and deal 50/75/100% more damage.

View attachment 19740

FILIA — HEX APPEAL

"Let's dance, boys."

Filia's non-existent palette
(Cereza/Bayonetta from the first game of Bayonetta franchise)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: DYE MY WORLD

(SA1) For each 15 COMBO HITS, gain HASTE and inflict CURSE for 10/12/15 seconds each;

(SA2) BLOCKBUSTER HITS have a 10/12/15% chance of inflicting HEX for 12 seconds and restarting all DEBUFF TIMERS to a time 25% bigger than originally.

View attachment 19739

Credits to a friend of mine, Sways. He and I made these fancards while competing in a small custom card event that we participate in.
They're as beautiful as the day i last seen them

download (2).png

"You need to do harder than that!"

SA: Blade of True Hero

SA1: Reduce the duration of debuffs taken by half of the duration while also increasing enemy's debuff duration. When debuff on ANNIE expires 50%/70%/100% chance to gain permanent PRECISION and five stacks of ARMOR. If use as support, allies gain one stack of thorn and regen every 7/6/5 seconds

SA2: PRECISION hit while in STAR POWER has a 20% chance to inflict one stack of bleed for ten seconds. When reached 5 stacks of bleed enemy suffers WITHER and IMMOBILIZE. Allies HIT while benefitting from Thorn will inflict Death Mark and CURSE.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Makoto
download (3).png
"Prove to me! Prove to me you're strong enough to survive!"

SA: Caretaker Spark

SA1: When tagging out while suffering from debuffs, all debuffs inflicted to Double will be transfered to the enemy and granting next fighting ally permanent 3/4/5 stacks of each REGEN and ARMOR. Suffering a hit will reduce the stack.

SA2: After Double defeated, REVIVE all allies for 65% of Double's max health and granting them 3 stacks of enrage and blessings

Last edited:
download (5).png
"Howdy! I'm...."

SA: Friendliness Bullets

SA1: Bubble attacks have a 15%/25%/35% chance to inflict a stack of Slow, Power Surge and Wither.

SA2: When the debuffs expire enemy suffers 30% damage of Umbrella's total Attack per debuff. If umbrella dropped below 35% health gain Heavy Regen and Immunity for 20 seconds and Attacks are UNBLOCKABLE

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a few samples here which I made in the past few months to demo website updates.

These are for when I upgraded the Card Creator's custom gradient picker and allowed transparency in them:
Reference: Kizuna AIReference: the color wheel
(card creator note: the gradient bar is clickable!)

This is for when I added Black Dahlia's bunnies' fishnet texture to the Palette Editor:
Reference: Kizuna AI again
(palette editor note: click the black square on color inputs to change textures!)

And this is from today, after being influenced by Altar Ego's palette and enabling colored outlines in the Palette Editor:
Reference: ME!ME!ME!Reference: Diaboromon

(palette editor note: change the first color input ⓪ to change outline colors!)

blackdahilia_JudeSharp.pngBlackdahlia_JudeSharp2.pngBlackDahlia_BB5_GirlsNight.png
Jude Sharp (鬼道有人) and David Samford (佐久間次郎) (and Emperor Penguin No. 2 (皇帝ペンギン2号) ) from Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン)

Last edited:
Filia_HANDSUP.pngFukua_DarrenLaChance.png
Darren LaChance (立向居勇気) from Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン)

スクリーンショット (3869).png

Last edited:
Here are some palletes I made based off of characters from puyo puyo.
export202307052320194810.png
Fire: Doppelganger Arle & Satan
export202307062139431500.png
Air: Nasu Grave & Lidelle (with Onion-San)
export202307091122217540.png
Water: Rulue & Sig
export202307091154506430.png
Light: Ringo & Baldanders
export202307091002460720.png
Dark: Schezo & Popoi
export202307091004210460.png
Neutral: Ecolo & Oshare Bones
download (28).png
Echo Follower if "A-Grade" is on the same team
export202307091125490420.png
Bonus: Otomo and Rulue (with Minotauros)

Edit: Apologies for the innuendos in some of the names prior to this, they were in bad taste in hindsight.​

Last edited:
download (6).png

"Nyeh hehehehe!"

SA: Halt!

SA1: When Beowulf is not the main fighter, if the active fighter intercept an opponent grant ARMOR and DEADEYE for 7/10/15 seconds.

SA2: While benefitting from DEADEYE inflict Armor Break, Heal Block and Immobilize for 15 seconds each when hitting the opponent. If the opponent defeated while suffering from said debuff, grants 1/2/3 stacks of Regen and Beowulf gain 25% Blockbuster meter.

Reactions: UmComfy39
Yuyuko Saigyouji
Signature Ability: Butterfly Wish
1: Once per match
when Umbrella is below 40% health inflicts permament DOOM for 30/25/20 seconds. DOOM removes when suffering a HIT that would be fatal
2: Once per match when suffering a HIT that would be fatal, gain permanent FINAL STAND, UNFLINCHING and IMMUNITY for 7/10/12 seconds (All buffs permament with this duration)
yuyukoo.png

Last edited:
download (7).png
"Before we continue, let me take a sip of my coffee"

SA: Rain of Bullets

SA1: After shooting the last bullet gain 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION and three random buffs for 12 seconds.

SA2: All shots became UNBLOCKABLE when benefitting from PRECISION and fire shots will deal 25%/35%/50% more damage. If Dahlia defeat an opponent using a Blockbuster, 35% chance to convert buffs gained into permanent Enrage and Immunity.

Fujiwara no Mokou
Signature abillity: Elixir of Immortality
1: While active fighter 10/15/20% chance to inflict HEAVY BLEED and WITHER for 10 seconds when either fighter is HIT
2: On her own side there is a 50/75/100% chance to RESURRECT up to 3 times with 15/20/25% health with permament TAG-INS DISABLED and CURSE. Besides opponents gain permament IMMUNITY while Fukua is ressurected and alive
mokou.png

Last edited:
Here are a few Peacock palletes I made :3

download (5).png
Reference: Spamton G. Spamton from Deltarune

Abillity: A Shot in the Dark
• Once per match, gain a 5%/7%/10% chance on projectile hit to instantly defeat a random fighter (includes Peacock).

• 50%/75%/100% chance to gain permanent PRECISION when any teammate is defeated.

download (31).png
Reference: Fukase, a Vocaloid

Abillity: Here comes the Squad!!!
• While Peacock is alive, all teammates TAG-IN with BUFFS determined by each others ELEMENTS for 15/17/20 seconds.

• All teammates deal 15%/25%/35% bonus damage while benefiting from a BUFF that matches their ELEMENT.

download (4).png
Reference: Nightmare from the Kirby series

Abillity: Insomniac Nights
• While Peacock is alive, all opponents suffer permanent HEAL BLOCK and deal 25%/35%/50% less BLOCKBUSTER damage.

• Inflict HEX and remove 15%/20%/25% max HEALTH from each of the opponents reserved teammates after 15 seconds on field.

I think that that was the last time I put anything in the power thingy, hopefully
Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

View attachment 19390the idea behind the name was to mimick a way Kamina talks about himself "the great Kamina-Sama" a joke bc the kanji you use to write Kamina is the same you would use to write God, "Kami", and the idea of his hand going above the card was to mimick how oftenly Kamina would point directly to the sky

View attachment 19387the green wolf is a reference to spiral energy, a form of power/energy/Deus Ex Machina from the anime
View attachment 19386the Gigan arm is a reference to Gurren, his personal mecha
View attachment 19388him pointing, something Kamina is famous to, with the following quote "don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in yourself"
View attachment 19389 the reason his elbow is full dark blue is a reference to his tatoos on his arm, and the wolf fur being fully red is to reference his cape

View attachment 19391 I'm just sad that I couldn't do the cool glasses
download (30).png
The idea of Beowulf rockin' a pallete with Kamina's shades is something I refuse to leave as mere mental image, so here's my take on how it'd look like 👍

(Digging your palletes btw, you've got some really good taste)

Hey, I'm back. Anyways, I remade my Eliza as Ningguang palette (I don't know why I was bored) with a few new palettes.

download (3).png
"Your life is mine!"
SA: GOLD SCREEN
1: Gain UNFLINCHING and BARRIER every 30/25/15 seconds
2: When falling below 50% Health gain permanent IMMUNITY
download (5).png
"I make krabby patties!"
SA: HAPPY CAMPER
1: For every 30-HIT COMBO Filia transfers one BUFF to herself and puts a random DEBUFF onto the opponent
2: Gain FINAL STAND and HEAVY REGEN while below 15% HEALTH
Reference: Spongebob​
download (4).png
"How was the fall?"
Reference: Sans
Kinda got lazy with the Sans palette but I think it's alright.

Last edited: