• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
DoL.pngkento-1024x576.jpg

Black Dahlia - Division of Labour

"No matter what I'm clocking out by six."

Overtime:

Signature Ability 1:

DAHLIA deals 1% increased damage for every two seconds elapsed throughout the match. Every 10/8/5 seconds and when the opponent is KNOCKED DOWN, gain a PRECISION. Landing a PRECISION SHOT removes a BUFF and inflicts CRIPPLE.

Signature Ability 2:

With at least 3 stacks of PRECISION or when an opponent's HEALTH is between 70% and 30%, PRECISION SHOTS become UNBLOCKABLE and deal 100/150/200% bonus CRITICAL DAMAGE. CRIPPLE is consumed upon landing a SPECIAL SHOT dealing 250% bonus damage.

She can deal huge CRITICAL DAMAGE by combining the factors in her abilities. Especially her BB3 could do insane damage thanks to the CRIPPLE mechanic she has. She can be built in few different ways, if you want to spam BB3 you might want to go METER GAIN or if you want to multiply the CRITICAL DAMAGE done, you can go ham on a pure damage set. One can even consider using a burst for the DEATH MARK and deal insane damage with a PRECISION+DEATH MARK+BB3 Combo. Majority of DoL's damage comes from her shots, timing and situational conditions.

View attachment 20214View attachment 20215

Black Dahlia - Division of Labour

"No matter what I'm clocking out by six."

Overtime:

Signature Ability 1:

DAHLIA deals 1% increased damage for every two seconds elapsed throughout the match. Every 10/8/5 seconds and when the opponent is KNOCKED DOWN, gain a PRECISION. Landing a PRECISION SHOT removes a BUFF and inflicts CRIPPLE.

Signature Ability 2:

With at least 3 stacks of PRECISION or when an opponent's HEALTH is between 70% and 30%, PRECISION SHOTS become UNBLOCKABLE and deal 100/150/200% bonus CRITICAL DAMAGE. CRIPPLE is consumed upon landing a SPECIAL SHOT dealing 250% bonus damage.

She can deal huge CRITICAL DAMAGE by combining the factors in her abilities. Especially her BB3 could do insane damage thanks to the CRIPPLE mechanic she has. She can be built in few different ways, if you want to spam BB3 you might want to go METER GAIN or if you want to multiply the CRITICAL DAMAGE done, you can go ham on a pure damage set. One can even consider using a burst for the DEATH MARK and deal insane damage with a PRECISION+DEATH MARK+BB3 Combo. Majority of DoL's damage comes from her shots, timing and situational conditions.
dude why you make so complicated SA?
If you noticed developers mostly make SA easy to understand everyone. Bcs there is prize fight modifiers and rift modifiers. Also Non-english players like me must know it easyly.

dude why you make so complicated SA?
If you noticed developers mostly make SA easy to understand everyone. Bcs there is prize fight modifiers and rift modifiers. Also Non-english players like me must know it easyly.
Gotchu. Thank you for the feedback. I just like pushing the potential I see in this game to the max. I also can tell my variants have too much going for them too. Therefore I have made another one but much simpler than the previous ones. I will post it shortly. I would be happy if you tell me what do you think about the next one.

overlord.pngmomonga-overlord-1.jpg

Beowulf - Overlord

"It looks like you’re too weak to even play around with"

Sorcerer King:

Signature Ability 1:

HITS made with the Hurting transfers 1 BUFF from OPPONENT to yourself. When a BUFF is transferred, opponent suffers damage equal to 5/7/10% of their current HEALTH.

Signature Ability 2:

When activating HYPE MODE switch to the advantageous element and gain a random BUFF for 3/4/5 seconds each second until HYPE MODE ends. While in HYPE MODE CRITICAL HITS made with the Hurting increases BUFF durations by 5 seconds.

(The Hurting is his chair and the stacks of the transferred BUFF doesn't increase the damage they take. Element change on hype mode activation is permanent)

Last edited:
download (16).png

SA: Surging Tides

SA1: 35% chance to Inflict Slow and Power Surge for 15 seconds when HITTING the opponent (Also applied on blocked hits)

SA2: After reaching 5 stacks of Slow, opponent suffers damage equal to 55/85/100% of Squigly's ATTACK. If the opponent is defeated while still suffering from Slow and Power Surge, gain permanent Haste and 5 stacks of EVASION.

download (17).png

"Cheers ignited a glow in my eyes. Ashes were once flames"

SA: Cheers From Ashes

SA1: Once per match, RESSURECTED with 75% health and 5 stack of permanent Enraged

SA2: Recover 5% health and BLOCKBUSTER meter each HIT landed while benefitting from Enrage.

Reactions: UmComfy39
Marie's color palettes!
custom_marie.png

Marnie (マリィ) (and Morpeko hangry mode (モルペコ はらぺこもよう)) from Pokémon Sword and Shield (ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド)

custom_marie.png

Rebecca (レベッカ) from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

custom_marie.png

Karen McCormick (and Kenny McCormick) from South Park

custom_marie.png

Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club!

Last edited:
tactical spins.pngKite_2011_Design.jpg

Parasoul - Tactical Spins

"If you aren't satisfied, then all the more reason to become stronger."

Unending Arsenal:

Signature Ability 1:

Each time a move is used it changes into a random move but stats and levels are retained. SPECIAL MOVES grant 11/22/33% METER and BLOCKBUSTERS reset SPECIAL MOVE cooldowns.

Signature Ability 2:

When a move is changed, gain a random BUFF and inflict a random DEBUFF for 10/12/15 seconds.

deep sea queen.pngDeep.Sea.King.full.3439332.png

Double - Deep Sea Queen

"So yet another piece of garbage has washed up on my shore?"

Tidal Sovereignty:

Signature Ability 1:

When DOUBLE is WATER ELEMENT, ARMOR also possesses the properties of REGEN and ENRAGE. Getting hit has 10/15/20% chance to transmute DOUBLE to WATER ELEMENT.

Signature Ability 2:

When either fighter is KNOCKED DOWN, DOUBLE gains an ARMOR for 10/12/15 seconds and heals for 5% HEALTH.

download (18).png

Throwing isn't just an interesting skill. it's what makes a juggler successful

SA: Risky Acrobatics

SA1: When using a special move Cerebella will gain a random buff or debuff for 12 seconds (excluding Stun and Hex)

SA2: Using a Blockbuster will have a 20/35/50% chance to either convert the buffs into permanent BLESSINGS, REGEN and DEADEYE and gain 30/40/50% health or Inflict permanent random debuff and lose 50/40/30% health

ANNIE — AFTERBURNER

"It's not about fun. The flames are a part of us. We have to burn in order to live."

Annie's palette #29
(Lio Fotia, from Promare)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: BLAZE POWER

(SA1) At the start of the battle, gain permanent ENRAGE. For each active ENRAGE stack, heal 0.5 / 0.75 / 1% health

(SA2) Also grant 1/2/3% BLOCKBUSTER METER for each active ENRAGE stack.

View attachment 20121

BEOWULF — FIERY FIGHTER

"I'll extinguish you with my burning soul!"

Beowulf's non-existent palette
(Galo Thymos, from Promare)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: EXTINGUISHER

(SA1) THROWS remove 1 BUFF from the opponent and have 15/20/25% chance of inflicting CRIPPLE for 10 seconds

(SA2) Against FIRE OPPONENTS or opponents suffering from CRIPPLE, SPECIAL MOVES and BLOCKBUSTERS inflict BLEED and WITHER for 5/6/7 seconds

View attachment 20122

DISCLAIMER: Someone here had already made Galo Beowulf. But, since I had already made Lio Annie months ago and, recently, Galo Beo in a contest, I felt bad for posting just one instead of both. They are kinda cute together. Please, friend that made Galo Beowulf before me, don't be upset with me. 🙏
Why would I ever, yours is so much better than mine

☆ Midoriya and Bakugo (My Hero Academia) Palettes ☆

download (80) (20).png
Reference: Izuku Midoriya - Deku
Abillity: Bestowed Power
• BLOCKBUSTERS and SPECIAL MOVES deal 3%/4%/5% bonus damage per combo hit.
• Every 9 hits in a combo, reset the timer on all SPECIAL MOVES and gain 15%/20%/25% BLOCKBUSTER METER, but suffer POWER SURGE for the remainder of the combo.

download (80) (21).png
Reference: Katsuki Bakugo - Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight
Abillity: Murder Fuel
• Gain THORNS every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while DASHING. THORNS is removed when using a PROJECTILE ATTACK, increasing its damage by 50% for each stack.
• Gain EVASION and inflict HEAVY BLEED and WITHER for 10 seconds when landing a PROJECTILE HIT that deals more than 5% of the opponents MAX HEALTH.

download (80) - 2023-08-26T084057.358.pngwOf9fJEoHdOGQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==(1).png

Respective palletes for Ochaco (Uravity) and Tenya (Ingenium). Didn't really like how these two turned out, so I might redo them later on.

Rate my fan made variant
Cyberpunk Rave
Sa name: Neon Genocide
Sa 1: If it inflicts with any debuffs, instantly convert into 3% blockbuster meter and gains haste and miasma for 10 seconds
Sa 2: Drains the opponent health by 5% and reflects 25% damage back to the opponent and gains precision if benefiting from haste

grave mistake.pngGilles1.jpg

Eliza - Grave Mistake

"In order to have the best tasting meat, it's important to drain the blood."

Grand Necromancer:

Signature Ability 1:

5/7/10% of the damage dealt is regained as HEALTH for all teammates. This effect is 100% more powerful when HEALTH is less than 50%

Signature Ability 2:

When triggering Sekhmet, revive fallen allies with 25% HEALTH (Once per ally). While in Sekhmet Mode DRAIN 1% of a nearby opponent's HEALTH per second for each defeated Fighter, teammate or opponent.

download (26).png
SA Name: still no idea
SA1: SPECIAL SHOTS have a 50/75/100% chance to grant HASTE on HIT while Empowered. HASTE is removed when suffering a hit or no longer Empowered.

SA2: While benefiting from HASTE, SHOTS deal 15/20/25% bonus damage and inflict ARMOR BREAK, DEATH MARK, CRIPPLE or WITHER for 10 seconds each.

Rocket_Front.PNG.png

Last edited:
gemgobbler.pngshovelknight.png

Umbrella - Gemgobbler

"Let's dig in Hungern!"

Gem Devourer:

Signature Ability 1:
Gain 10/12/15% CRIT RATE and CRIT DAMAGE per activated PUDDLE. CRITICAL BUBBLE attacks inflict HEAVY BLEED for 10 seconds.

Signature Abilty 2:
Inflicting ARMOR BREAK also inflicts CURSE for 8/10/12 seconds. ARMOR BROKEN enemies take 300% bonus damage from PUDDLES.