• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Thank you very much for the many helpful comments!

I'm Japanese, so I don't quite understand the mainstream names and how to call Inazuma Eleven characters outside of Japan.
Therefore, rather than using the character's name in Japanese, I tried to use a localized name, but I am very sorry that it seems to have become more difficult to understand. I will think about how to write it in future posts. Your comment made me realize this fact. I'm seriously grateful!

I thought Sagan looked like a rabbit, so I thought the color scheme would suit Robin (ロビン), who has a rabbit motif, but I also later realized that Wonderbot (ワンダバ) would be more suited to line up next to Fei (フェイ) , me too.
So, I tried creating a color palette based on Wonderbot. Please take a look if you like!

View attachment 20560View attachment 20561View attachment 20562View attachment 20563

In order to respect the Hissatsu Technique name of Xene (基山ヒロト / グラン), the color of the sword was based on Ryusei Blade. So I'm very happy that you noticed it XD XD

I personally like Tezcat's Japanese name, Shuu (シュウ) , so I'm very sorry for your the shock. His name has a lot of depth and merit!

As for Endo(円堂)'s color palette, I created it using notes that I had previously converted from Raimon Goalkeeper uniform colors to color codes, so the color scheme may have felt strange compared to my usual color palette. (on the other color palettes, I usually decide the color scheme by eye)
In the future, I may create a color palette with a different color scheme, but I think that will come a little later.

Finally, I would be very happy if you liked the color palette I created!
Also, as a personal child of mine, I really like Tachimukai, his Majin, and his Maoh (the best in Inazuma Eleven!!), so I'm very honored by the compliment!!
Oh now I see what you mean with Fei's kenshin, I think both work but I think Wonderbot is more iconic to Fei from an outsider perspective

I knew that I wasn't making things up with Hiroto's Ryuseei Blade, it came out amazing

You don't need to be sorry lol, actually I apologize for half of those names, there's a huge divide in the community with who likes and who hates the localized names, I'm with the former, there's no reason whatsoever to call Mamoru Endou as Mark Evans

As for Endou, I understand now, but if you look at your Tori and at your Endou, it doesn't look like both are from the same team because the colors from Endou are too "dead", and yes, it's because what you said, you didn't use your usual color palette, but truly, you got the colors for Raimon perfectly with Tori, so I would recommend sticking with the same color palette as Tori, Raimon's colors are way more bright than the ones on your Endou, other than that it's amazing, if you want to use the one I did on Cerebella, no problem whatsoever, personally I'd say I got the colors perfectly, bias aside

Hope you do more Inazuma characters, I love all of them

Problem Child.png
SQUIGLY - PROBLEM CHILD
If God exists, it’s possible that we’re all just dolls to Him.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Organic Decay
1) When tagging in, gain 1/2/3 stacks of ENRAGE and THORNS. Remove a BUFF and apply a random DEBUFF (except HEX) every 5 seconds.
2) While suffering from 3 or more DEBUFFS, lose 3/2.5/2% HEALTH per second and deal 75% bonus damage per each DEBUFF.

9abc7cf4bd20d565c5f7da6df73a9bdf.png

View attachment 20567
SQUIGLY - PROBLEM CHILD
If God exists, it’s possible that we’re all just dolls to Him.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Organic Decay
1) When tagging in, gain 1/2/3 stacks of ENRAGE and THORNS. Remove a BUFF and apply a random DEBUFF (except HEX) every 5 seconds.
2) While suffering from 3 or more DEBUFFS, lose 3/2.5/2% HEALTH per second and deal 75% bonus damage per each DEBUFF.

I love it, but why didn't you make the red redder?

Yeah, don't you think the blue versions complements the whole design a lot better? It brings back the idea of the vacuum "body" as a lack of a better name being colored after her uniform kit, so the rest of the vacuum, the tube being the hair, the head would be her "headband" thingy, at least for me it all matches better with the whole design

Also, only after replying that I saw how many times I replied to the same message lol, my b
I see.
I originally painted the vacuum cleaner in Hurley (綱海) colors, so thanks to you I realized the idea of painting the vacuum cleaner head blue or yellow. (The original color of the vacuum cleaner head was inspired by his skin!)
I also thought that if it was blue or yellow, blue would be better.

I would be very grateful if you could give me your opinion on how to write the name. It's very interesting to know how Inazuma Eleven is doing overseas.

Regarding the goalkeeper's uniform, the color palette was created based on the notes of the color codes extracted from the illustrations drawn based on screenshots from the anime.

無題298_20230904040639.pngスクリーンショット (740)のコピー.png

(Sorry for the complicated explanation!)

Also, Endo's socks, hair color, skin color, etc., which could not be determined from the notes, were determined by eye. Most color palettes other than Endo's are basically decided by eye based on pics.

I made some fine adjustments to the colors based on your past posts, so I'm attaching pics! (I think the colors are a little more vivid)

Eliza_TombAndGloom.pngEliza_Decrypted.png

(↑ old)
(new ↓)

Eliza_TombAndGloom.pngEliza_Decrypted.png

Inazuma Eleven has many attractive characters, so I'll continue to post them whenever I feel like it. Thank you for your kind comments!

Attachments

• Eliza_Revamped.png
    Eliza_Revamped.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 1
I would be very grateful if you could give me your opinion on how to write the name. It's very interesting to know how Inazuma Eleven is doing overseas.

Regarding the goalkeeper's uniform, the color palette was created based on the notes of the color codes extracted from the illustrations drawn based on screenshots from the anime.

View attachment 20569View attachment 20570

(Sorry for the complicated explanation!)

Also, Endo's socks, hair color, skin color, etc., which could not be determined from the notes, were determined by eye. Most color palettes other than Endo's are basically decided by eye based on pics.

I made some fine adjustments to the colors based on your past posts, so I'm attaching pics! (I think the colors are a little more vivid)

View attachment 20574View attachment 20575

(↑ old)
(new ↓)

View attachment 20571View attachment 20573

Inazuma Eleven has many attractive characters, so I'll continue to post them whenever I feel like it. Thank you for your kind comments!
That's way better, also, I think the way you did the names last time was great

Reactions: 道民紳士
View attachment 20448
"Prepare to fail, fools!"
SA: Ultimate Doom Attack!
SA1:
When using a SPECIAL MOVE, Fukua will switch to another a new random Element(Except Neutral)
SA2: Gain a permanent BUFF and inflict a permanent DEBUFF, based on Fukua's current Element after 30/15/10 seconds while facing the same opponent
Air- DEADEYE and IMMOBILIZE
Fire- ENRAGE and CRIPPLE
Water- ARMOR and ARMOR BREAK
Dark- MIASMA and FATIGUE
Light - BLESSING and CURSE

Reference: KAOS from Skylanders
View attachment 20449
Hell, Yeah! Someone who also acknowledges Skylanders

Reactions: Phantasm11227788
Sovereignty.png
UMBRELLA - SOVEREIGNTY
"I challenge you to a duel!"

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Red Capote
1) On TAG-IN and every 20 seconds afterwards, gain permanent PRECISION for 10 seconds and 1/2/3 stacks of EVASION.
2) 15/20/25% of the damage dealt while benefiting from EVASION is also suffered by the opponent’s teammates.

Matador_(SMT_Art)(1)(1).png

Marie's color palettes!
custom_marie.png

visual.pngNanjamo_figure_Art-scaled.png

Iono (ナンジャモ) (and Bellibolt (ハラバリー)) from Pokémon Scarlet and Violet (ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット)

custom_marie.pngcustom_marie.pngtaroman.jpgTaiyouno_tou_taroman.png

TAROMAN (タローマン) (and Tower of the Sun (太陽の塔)) from TAROMAN 岡本太郎式特撮活劇

Marie's color palettes from Inazuma Eleven series !!
custom_marie.pngCelia_29.png

Celia Hills (音無春奈) and Jude Sharp (鬼道有人)

custom_marie.pngスクリーンショット (3869).png

Darren LaChance (立向居勇気) and Mugen the Hand (ムゲン・ザ・ハンド), and his Majin (マジン・ザ・ハンド)

custom_marie.pngJulia_hermana_de_axel.png

Julia Blaze (豪炎寺夕香) and Axel Blaze (豪炎寺修也) from Inazuma Eleven3

custom_marie.pngYuukaLlamandoAGoenji.png

Teen Julia Blaze and Axel Zabel (イシドシュウジ) from Inazuma Eleven Go

Attachments

• YuukaGO36.PNG.png
    YuukaGO36.PNG.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
download.png

"Don't defend darkness just because you're used to it"

Ref: The Mind's Eye, Helena Adams from IDV

SA: Echo of Light

SA1: While above 75% health gain permanent Haste. While benefitting from Haste copy opponent's buffs if the opponent BOUNCES OFF the wall and applied curse for 12 seconds.

SA2: When Umbrella is under 50% health opponent suffer three stacks of permanent slow and all special moves are UNBLOCKABLE

Cursed Child.png
ANNIE - CURSED CHILD
"You’ll play with me, won’t you?"

SIGNATURE ABILITY: DIE FOR ME
1) Inflict CURSE and WITHER for 15 seconds and FATIGUE for 10 seconds every 70/60/50 combo hits.
2) If the opponent is inflicted with STUN while Annie is active, inflict DOOM and QUIETUS for 60 seconds. DOOM’s timer goes down to 0 if Annie reaches 70/60/50 combo hits.

P5X_Alice.png

download (1).png
"Do you still remember me?"

Ref: Michiko the Geisha (hope got it right)

SA: Crimson Performance

SA1: Gain Unflinching when dashing. Applied enemy Buffs when Annie hit the opponent while dashing and gain 35% STAR POWER meter.

SA2: When activating STAR POWER at full charge 44% convert applied buffs into permanent stacks of Enrage. Projectile hits have 15% chance to inflict Wither, Death Mark and Heavy Bleed during STAR POWER.