• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
ดาวน์โหลด - 2023-04-23T154903.246.png
" I give the orders! "
Variant - Gold
Element - Light (Geo please?)
Signature Ability - Master of the Stone
- When entering to SEKHMET MODE, gain BARRIER 1/2/3 stack(s) for 10 seconds and gain MIASMA fo 5/6/7 seconds every 3/2/1 second(s) while benefit BARRIER
- If Eliza TAGS OUT while have MIASMA, the next incoming Fighter gain any stack of ENRAGE for 10 seconds based on MIASMA stack and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10/12/15 seconds when ENRAGE on teammate is expired or removed
Reference : Zhongli from Genshin Impact

Reactions: UmComfy39
ดาวน์โหลด (78).png
" Just a little spark and let us scream together! "
Variant - Gold
Element - Light
Signature Ability - Lightning Treatment
- chance 10/15/20% of Painwheel HITS or 25/35/50% when HIT Painwheel inflicts POWER SURGE on herself and her opponent for 10 seconds and inflict 3/4/5 stacks of GUARD BREAK permanently to opponent as long as opponent has POWER SURGE.
- At 5 stacks of POWER SURGE on herself, remove all stacks of POWER SURGE on both and inflict HEX and QUIESTUS for 10/20/30 seconds to opponent.
Reference : The Docter from Dead By Daylight

View attachment 21760
" I give the orders! "
Variant - Gold
- When entering to SEKHMET MODE, gain BARRIER 1/2/3 stack(s) for 10 seconds and gain MIASMA fo 5/6/7 seconds every 3/2/1 second(s) while benefit BARRIER
- If Eliza TAGS OUT while have MIASMA, the next incoming Fighter gain any stack of ENRAGE for 10 seconds based on MIASMA stack and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10/12/15 seconds when ENRAGE on teammate is expired or removed
download (12).png glad to know that there are others who think like me

mahito dead.png
"YOU'RE ME!!..."
SA 1: Self Embodiment of Perfection: Inflict permanent doom and disable tag-ins when the user is below 35% doom goes away if user tags out or is dead.
SA 2: Idle Transfiguration: Gain thorns for each 10% health loss, inflict inverse polarity, and armor break when the opponent loses 25% health.

yuji itadori revenge.png
"I am you..."

I've already posted this one before but just an update from the original. https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/sg-custom-fighters.2720/page-78

this go hard.png
^ I'm sorry it looks so bad lol I tried.. now his bum is just sticking out lol.

Last edited:
mahito filia 2.pngmahito filia 5.png
more mahito filia coming in
filia taunt mahito.pngmahito filia 3.png
mahito filia 4.pngFilia_BB3_T3_FenrirDrive.png
this is just an update from the original post from https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/sg-custom-fighters.2720/page-79#post-63072

Also I added in Kinji Hakari

download (4).png
SA 1: GROOVIN AND MOVIN: When hitting a 20 hit combo gain 5 stacks of precision, when hitting 30 hit combo gain invincibility, when hitting 40 hit combo gain final stand. (don't know how much combos she is going to do maximum I'm just guessing lol)

SA 2: IDLE DEATH GAMBLE: There is a 1/239 chance on death to activate the JACKPOT, fully heal self, resurrect your teammates by 25% health, will give the user instant 5 stacks of enrage, 5 stacks of precision, 5 stacks of blessing, 5 stacks of barrier, 5 stacks of autoblock, 5 stacks of armor, 5 stacks of evasion, 5 stacks of thorns, invincibility for 10 seconds, unflinching for 10 seconds, immunity for 10 seconds, deadeye, and inflict every debuff except doom, quietus, and stun.

Attachments

• download (4).png
    download (4).png
    98 KB · Views: 4
  • mahito filia 4.png
    mahito filia 4.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
  • mahito filia 3.png
    mahito filia 3.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
I really didn't want to show these works until I had made Eliza as Clover from Totally Spies, but I'm totally stagnant when it comes to make cards. I didn't put my ideas on work for months.

MS. FORTUNE — FELINE AGENT
"No problem! >:3"
bebde8f9b6fe4ceaaa939971a0460c64.png
Alex (cat version from Season 6 Episode 2) from Totally Spies
images_18cd1606186.jpeg

FELINE DNA

(SA1) FORWARD DASHES, CHARGE ATTACKS and SPECIAL MOVES grant 1/2/3 stacks of PRECISION

(SA2) For each 5 PRECISION HITS, gain EVASION and inflict HEAVY BLEED and DEATH MARK for 5/7/10 seconds

UMBRELLA — MONSTER TRAINER
"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"
3ff11bb8b81d44a58948aaa26d102f76.png
Ash Ketchum from Pokémon
images_18cd1653de1.jpeg

THUNDER SHOCK

(SA1) The last HIT of Umbrella's CHARGE ATTACKS inflicts POWER SURGE for 5/7/10 seconds. The time increases in 5 seconds for each LEVEL CHARGED of her CHARGE ATTACK

(SA2) HITS against opponents suffering from POWER SURGE ignore defense and deal extra damage, both in a percentage equivalent to 10/15/20% for each stack of POWER SURGE

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-01-04 10.45.03 AM.png
"Mr. Hilgard says its my turn on the TV."
SA: Fighting with a Friend
SA1: Reduce SPECIAL MOVE COOLDOWN by 25/50/75% While having a Fully Charged BLOCKBUSTER
SA2: When using a SPECIAL MOVE, there is a 5/10/15% Chance to gain 5 stacks of Permanent ENRAGE. 1 Stack of ENRAGE is removed when Marie uses a BLOCKBUSTER
Reference: Peacock

Some palettes I made on and off over the past few weeks

AP2BGTgwAwdmIKcZ+H8jaAZ7NpaZUAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
"Ever had your heart tremble and the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end?"

Reference: Hatsune Miku, based off of her Agitation module from Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Module_29.png

Ability: Emotional Outcry
• Gain BARRIER and inflict INVERSE POLARITY for 3/6/9 seconds each when spawning a TEAR.

• When using a BLOCKBUSTER, convert all stacks of BARRIER into ENRAGE for 5/7/10 seconds.

4T6VZeNqjzcc190BzDzT3QHMPOPZAM1g0z4jmHmjugeYeaO6BWnugGSxq7aLmA5p7oLkHmnuguQf+HxQAZb2lg5zGAAAAA...png
"Shine on, you crazy diamond~"

Reference: Josuke from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (part 4)
400px-Josuke_DU_Infobox_Anime.png

Ability: Fresh Cut
• On TAG-IN, HEAL your teammate for 25%/35%/50% of their missing HEALTH, and gain THORNS for every 3 seconds spent in reserve. 1 stack of THORNS is removed when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER.

• When THORNS is removed, gain ENRAGE and IMMUNITY for 15/17/20 seconds.

pPDUZlKLeHUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png
"I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world"
Reference (Undertale spoilers):
Omega/Photoshop Flowey from Undertale
Photoshop_Flowey_battle_static.png

Ability: Your Best Nightmare
• While above 85%/75%/65% HEALTH, gain UNFLINCHING and inflict IMMOBILIZE while on the opponents side of the field. If the opponent is near the corner of the stage, also inflict HEX.

• Recover 5%/6%/7% MAX HEALTH per second while near a BLOCKING opponent.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 12.25.53 PM.png
"Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame!"
SA: Optic Barrel
SA1: Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of Permanent AUTO-BLOCK and inflict Permanent IMMOBILIZE while HP is above 50%
SA2: While Benefitting from AUTO-BLOCK, HITS do 50/100/150% bonus damage
Reference: Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue
Screenshot 2024-01-08 12.11.00 PM.png

"Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor!"

SA: Shiny Arc
SA1: Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of Precision for 5 seconds every 1/2/5 seconds while far away from the opponent.
SA2: Each CRITICAL HIT deals 100/150/200% bonus damage while close to your opponent.
Reference: Professor Ursula/Shiny Chariot from Little Witch Academia
Screenshot 2024-01-08 12.20.41 PM.png

"Time for a taste of REAL Power, Boy!"
SA: Endless Despair
SA1: Gain MIASMA every 10/5/3 seconds while not suffering a HIT
SA2: While having 3 or more stacks of MIASMA and not blocking, Blockbusters become UNBLOCKABLE and inflict CRIPPLE, ARMOR BREAK, and GUARD BREAK for 5/10/15 seconds
Reference: Hazama from Blazblue
Screenshot 2024-01-08 12.12.50 PM.png

"I'll Devour Yah!"
SA: Carnage Scissors
SA1: Annie's DASH ATTACKS give her 5/10/15% Blockbuster meter and inflict GUARD BREAK for 5/10/15 seconds
SA2: When activating STAR POWER, Remove all stacks of GUARD BREAK on the opponent and inflict 5 stacks of BLEED for 30 seconds.
Reference: Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue

Screenshot 2024-01-09 12.46.43 PM.png

Last edited:
buer drive and gae bolga idk
download (4).png
"Crazy? I was crazy once."

SA: Torture Tantrum

SA1: 15% chance to inflict DEATH MARK for 10 seconds on both fighters, and HEAVY BLEED on the opponent for 5/6/7 seconds when either Fighter is HIT with a non-BLOCKBUSTER attack.

SA2: While the opponent is suffering from DEATH MARK, increase CRIT RATE by 15/20/25% for both fighters. Also gain HEALTH% for each of the opponent's HEALTH% lost from BLEED.

Last edited:
I really didn't want to show these works until I had made Eliza as Clover from Totally Spies, but I'm totally stagnant when it comes to make cards. I didn't put my ideas on work for months.

MS. FORTUNE — FELINE AGENT
"No problem! >:3"
View attachment 21808
Alex (cat version from Season 6 Episode 2) from Totally Spies
View attachment 21810

FELINE DNA

(SA1) FORWARD DASHES, CHARGE ATTACKS and SPECIAL MOVES grant 1/2/3 stacks of PRECISION

(SA2) For each 5 PRECISION HITS, gain EVASION and inflict HEAVY BLEED and DEATH MARK for 5/7/10 seconds

UMBRELLA — MONSTER TRAINER
"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"
View attachment 21809
Ash Ketchum from Pokémon
View attachment 21811

THUNDER SHOCK

(SA1) The last HIT of Umbrella's CHARGE ATTACKS inflicts POWER SURGE for 5/7/10 seconds. The time increases in 5 seconds for each LEVEL CHARGED of her CHARGE ATTACK

(SA2) HITS against opponents suffering from POWER SURGE ignore defense and deal extra damage, both in a percentage equivalent to 10/15/20% for each stack of POWER SURGE
I also did those ages ago
download (18).pngdownload (20).pngdownload (20).png

View attachment 21873
"Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are knights of the blue flame!"
SA: Optic Barrel
SA1: Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of Permanent AUTO-BLOCK and inflict Permanent IMMOBILIZE while HP is above 50%
SA2: While Benefitting from AUTO-BLOCK, HITS do 50/100/150% bonus damage
Reference: Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue
View attachment 21886

"Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor!"

SA: Shiny Arc
SA1: Gain 1/2/3 Stacks of Precision for 5 seconds every 1/2/5 seconds while far away from the opponent.
SA2: Each CRITICAL HIT deals 100/150/200% bonus damage while close to your opponent.
Reference: Professor Ursula/Shiny Chariot from Little Witch Academia
View attachment 21887

"Time for a taste of REAL Power, Boy!"
SA: Endless Despair
SA1: Gain MIASMA every 10/5/3 seconds while not suffering a HIT
SA2: While having 3 or more stacks of MIASMA and not blocking, Blockbusters become UNBLOCKABLE and inflict CRIPPLE, ARMOR BREAK, and GUARD BREAK for 5/10/15 seconds
Reference: Hazama from Blazblue
View attachment 21888

"I'll Devour Yah!"
SA: Carnage Scissors
SA1: Annie's DASH ATTACKS give her 5/10/15% Blockbuster meter and inflict GUARD BREAK for 5/10/15 seconds
SA2: When activating STAR POWER, Remove all stacks of GUARD BREAK on the opponent and inflict 5 stacks of BLEED for 30 seconds.
Reference: Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue

View attachment 21889
i like how we think alike
download (31).png

Last edited:
Pretty, old thing.

PAINWHEEL — THORNY NARCISSUS
"I find your suffering exquisite."
22bd9df9d3604ea2acfcb7a9aa50c55f.png

Vega/Balrog from Street Fighter series

296229-vegasfanni.jpg

SADISTIC BEAUTY

(SA1) Gain ENRAGE and THORNS each 4/3/2 seconds in air

(SA2) While benefiting from both ENRAGE and THORNS, CRITICAL HITS of both fighters have a 10/12/15% chance of inflicting BLEED, HEAVY BLEED or DEATH MARK on the opponent for 10 seconds

View attachment 21760
" I give the orders! "
Variant - Gold
As we have " Geo Archon " so it would be better if we bring some ' friends ' to share the memory like osmanthus wine-
ดาวน์โหลด - 2023-04-23T172906.646.pngHorace as Venti
ดาวน์โหลด - 2023-04-23T172910.159.pngAlbus as Raiden Shogun