• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
I wish I had this one done in time for Halloween. Six from Little Nightmares.
download-5.png
Switch_LittleNightmares_description-char.pnglookers.png

SA: MONSTROUS METABOLISM

SA1: While RAVENOUS, inflict permanent CURSE and drain 1/2/3% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second from nearby opponents. CURSE is removed when no longer RAVENOUS.

SA2: While OVERSTUFFED, gain permanent IMMUNITY and drain 1/2/3% HEALTH per second from nearby opponents. IMMUNITY is removed when no longer OVERSTUFFED.

Last edited:
Last one for now.
Kiss-shot Acerola-Orion Heart-under-blade from the Monogatari series.
download-1.png

MV5BMzNhZDNiMWItYmQzZC00YjBkLTk1MDMtYTExYTU3ODg3NzA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

Araragi and Oshino are Horus and Albus.
Eliza_SM9_DiveOfHorus.png
ararararagi.jpg
Eliza_SM8_WeightOfAnubis.png
Meme_anime.png

SA: MY IMMORTAL

SA1: While Eliza is above 75%/50%/25% HEALTH, all REGEN effects on the opponent are automatically converted to BLEED. Gain MIASMA for for 5 seconds every 2 seconds while either fighter is suffering from BLEED.

SA2: Heal 75% of damage taken and inflict HEAVY BLEED for 5/7/10 seconds when losing more than 10% HEALTH in a single hit.

Reactions: UmComfy39
Screenshot 2023-11-08 1.04.37 PM.png
"I'll Show you How its Done!"
SA: Strike the Set

SA1: After IDLING or WALKING for 10/5/3 seconds, Filia gains 10/15/20% Blockbuster Meter every 3 seconds
SA2: Blockbusters inflict CRIPPLE, WITHER, and CURSE for 5/10/15 seconds while Filia is IDLE
Reference: Squigly and Leviathan

Screenshot 2023-11-09 11.57.33 AM.png
"You've gone too far, Samson!"
SA: Parasite Swap

SA1: Inflict 1/2/3 Stacks of Bleed for 5 seconds while Charged and DASHING
SA2: While the opponent is suffering from BLEED, Transfer up to 1/2/3 of the opponents BUFFS while Charged and hitting the opponent while DASHING
Reference: Filia and Samson

download (4).png

"Come on everybody, smile, smile, smile!"

SA: Delicious Threat

SA1: After every 10 hit, Filia will gain either Regen, Enrage and Evasion for 15 seconds. Hitting a blocking enemy have 25% chance to inflict Heal Block, Cripple and Wither for 12 seconds.

SA2: Blockbuster hit will deal 35% more damage. When Filia evade an attack she will gain 25% Blockbuster meter while gaining Deadeye for 10 seconds.

Reactions: UmComfy39
Palettes based off of characters from Streets of Rage (aka Bare Knuckle)

1gPEEyHwFOhPSOJ1U0uroYnrhHDtaMj4VgCHeXMrFb8PyVZONqj1fdV90B1D1T3QHUP2PZANbOonhHVPVDdA9U9UN0D5fZ...png
Reference: Blaze Fielding (based off of her Streets of Rage 1 appreance, barring the hair)

Ability: Police Call
• Inflict DEATH MARK/ and QUIETUS for 9/11 seconds when using an EGRET MOVE.

• While the opponent is suffering from DEATH MARK, gain ARMOR for 9 seconds and inflict damage equal to 25%/35%/50% of Parasouls ATTACK every 3 seconds.

h9dzQAbABIKVgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png
Reference: Max Thunder (based off of his Streets of Rage 2 appreance, the Wulf Hood referencing Mr. X's suit)

Ability: Thunder Tackle
• When using WULF BLITZER, sacrifice 20% of your current HEALTH and inflict IMMOBILIZE and GUARD BREAK for 5/7/10 seconds on HIT (also applies on blocked HITS).

• While Beowulf is on field, opponents lose 2% MAX HEALTH and 2%/3%/4% BLOCKBUSTER METER per movement while suffering from IMMOBILIZE.

no ref,just an original color palette.
View attachment 21361
That one looks AWESOME! I love it!

And here are mine :

elizacard.png

SA 1 : *read*, when on Sekhmet mode, hitting her ejects you.
SA 2 : *subscribe to my website* Her taunts cause blockbuster gauge to go down.

necronomidol.png

SA 1 : *Unspeakable cuteness* : When on star mode, opponents atk is weakened.
SA 2 : *Undescribable choregraphy* : A 10 hit combo causes doom if Necronomidol is below 25% health.

unfriended.png
HP : 1
ATK : 0
DEF : 0
SA 1 : Causes permanent slowdown when entering the fight.
SA 2 : Causes permanent bleed if fighting for more than 20 seconds straight.

Last edited:
I made more of these, I hope gives inspiration in future variants. Or at least make your day.

Parasoul - Carmine
descargar (5).pngdescargar.jpeg

Squigly - Chise and Elias
descargar (6).png magus-bride-web-anime.jpg

Black Dahlia - Zarya
descargar (4).pngZarya.png

download (13).png

"This is what i have become from my wish"
Ref: Filia's ending in 2nd encore story mode (i want to see skullgirl filia sooo)

SA: Final Wish
SA1: Special Moves and Blockbusters deals 30% more damage and have 25% chance of granting Filia buff(s) according to opponent team's elements

SA2: Resurrect with 60% Hp and transfer all the buff(s) to the opponent and convert it into debuffs for 30 seconds

Annie as Haruko Haruhara from FLCL
download (5).png
"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

SA: Bass Drop

SA1: Projectiles on hit have a 10/15/20% chance to grant EVASION for 10 seconds and to gain 15% STAR POWER meter.

SA2: Activating STAR POWER at full meter converts all EVASION stacks into ENRAGE, BARRIER or REGEN for 10/12/15 seconds each.

Last edited: