• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Rosie
"Tell me everything. Your desires, your fears, your weaknesses."
SA: Hell Drop
- 25% chance for all throws to be empowered. Empowered throws inflict 3 random debuffs for 5/7/10 seconds.
- When either fighter is knocked down, 50/75/100 % chance to gain 1 stack of enrage, regen, miasma, or haste and inflict cripple, bleed, slow, or wither. Buffs gained this way are removed when Dahlia is knocked down and opponent debuffs suffered this way are removed if the opponent uses a blockbuster.

download (71).png

reference: Alastor from Hazbin Hotel

Attachments

• radio demon.png
    radio demon.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 3
Rosie
"Tell me everything. Your desires, your fears, your weaknesses."
SA: Hell Drop
- 25% chance for all throws to be empowered. Empowered throws inflict 3 random debuffs for 5/7/10 seconds.
- When either fighter is knocked down, 50/75/100 % chance to gain 1 stack of enrage, regen, miasma, or haste and inflict cripple, bleed, slow, or wither. Buffs gained this way are removed when Dahlia is knocked down and opponent debuffs suffered this way are removed if the opponent uses a blockbuster.

View attachment 21973
Rosie Dahlia and Alastor Eliza. The cleverest ideas ever.
It also applies to Charlie Filia and Vaggie Fukua.
🥹

People liked these two ideas. Me included. They're quite pretty.

ELIZA — OTHER MUMMY
"They say the proudest spirit can be broken... with love. Of course"
22890ef680104cd0bd59264500476d69.png
Eliza_SM7_ThroneOfIsis.png
Eliza_BB1_T3_LadyOfSlaughter.png

Eliza as The Beldam, from Coraline
TheBeldamSlightlyTransformed.png
Albus as Other Father, from Coraline
15E7851E-D3CD-4A83-9A19-DE358CE06AA5.png
Horace as Mr. B, from Coraline
images_18ab47de8b6.jpeg
Sekhmet as The Beldam in her final form
images_18ab48ba330.jpeg

WEAVING THE WEB

(SA1) Gain a permanent BUFF (except FINAL STAND, BLESSING or INVINCIBILITY) at the start of the battle and grant a random BUFF for the opponent for 30 seconds each 20/15/10 seconds

(SA2) When the opponent gains the same BUFF as Eliza's first BUFF, remove all opponent BUFFS, inflict permanent CURSE and permanently DISABLE TAG INS. Recover 15/20/25% HEALTH back when defeating an opponent whose TAG INS are DISABLED

PEACOCK — FRIGHTING GANG
"I can... see... into the future. You... will be... counting worms."
dd4cd3efba8b4901b4febe6859d7852e.png

Peacock as the Blind Specter, from Cuphead
latest.png
Peacock's friends (Anvil, Tommy and the car (I guess)) as the other Phantom Express members, from Cuphead
• Anvil as one of Blaze Brothers
• Tommy as T-Bone
• the car as the head of the train
410 Sem Título_20240204224348.png

SCARY LOOKS

(SA1) As long as any of Peacock's BOMBS is active on the field, gain DEADEYE for 7/6/5 seconds and also EVASION each 2 seconds. DEADEYE is removed when there are no more BOMBS on the field

(SA2) Each time DEADEYE expires on Peacock, the opponent loses 5/7/10% of their MAX HEALTH

repending glitch.pngrepending glitch_r.jpg

Robo-Fortune - Repending Glitch

"And thus shall your name be erased under the heavens"

REQUIEM ÆTERNAM:

Signature Ability 1:
Inflict BLEED on yourself for each active HEADRONE. 10/15/20% of all damage inflicted is regained as HEALTH per BLEED on self.

Signature Abilty 2:
INVINCIBILITY's effects are applied on the opposite fighter instead. HEADRONE hits grant the opponent PERMANENT INVINCIBILITY for 5/6/7 seconds. Deal 100% bonus damage and gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second while the opponent is benefitting from INVINCIBILITY.

---

I went with PERMANENT because she has some buff removal in her kit.

IMG_4332.png
I made an idea of my custom fighter, Marie - Tireless Wanderer! Here’s the details.

Marie- Tireless Wanderer
“There’s still a long way to go to become a true Skullgirl...”

• Motif - Ryu from Street Fighter (victory pose is similar to him!)

Signature- Ultimate Warrior
• Signature1- All CLOSE-RANGE ATTACK inflict 15% bonus damage and 10/12/15% chance to inflict SLOW for 10 seconds. When your health is below 50%, the chance of inflict SLOW is doubled.

• When using a BLOCKBUSTER, remove ALL SLOW from your opponent. Gain permanent DEADEYE and inflict permanent QUIETUS for 3/4/5 seconds per removed SLOW from your opponent.

• Signature1 strengthens close-range combat and makes it difficult for the enemy's BB meter accumulated. Also, due to unyielding fighting spirit, when your health is less than half, the chance of inflict slow will be doubled. This will make her easy to turn around from a difficult situations.
• Also, depending on the number of slows you inflict, the duration of deadeye and quietus will be longer. The maximum duration is 25 seconds each.
• Although it is a powerful effect, many of Marie's attacks are projectiles, so the moves she can equip will be limited. Marie go’round, Scrub’n’ smash, Hoover maneuver would be good choices for her.

download (9).png

"You'll only have a chance if you fight for love"

Ref: Carmilla Carmine from Hazbin Hotel

ATK: 15.275
HP: 75.270

SA: Out For Love
SA1: Increase Attack and Piercing value for up to 30%/40%/50% at max for every critical hit landed, also inflicting Armor Break, Cripple and Quietus.

SA2: When fighting against Light element fighters gain Enrage, Precision and Immunity each for 20 seconds after 10 seconds. Enemy fighters can't be Resurrected after being defeated.

Last edited:
IMG_4335.png

The Skullgirl version of Valentine - Flame of vengeance! Here’s the details.

Valentine - Flame of vengeance
“Skull heart! I wish to become the Skullgirl!”

Motif - My original

Signature: Vengeful spirit
Signature1: When you knocked down your opponent, gain MIASMA for 5/7/10 seconds and remove 1 opponent BUFF.
Signature2: When you knocked down by your opponent, gain ENRAGE and ARMOR for 10/12/15 seconds and heal 10% health.

• This is a what-if version of Valentine, who became Skullgirl herself in order to take revenge on Marie and Double, who took the lives of her friends. Her signature, which is full of revenge, is effective when either fighter is knocked down.

A demon who seeks stronger opponent to defeat… Beowulf - Evil Incarnate! Here’s the details.
IMG_4340.png
Beowulf_OgreAchiever.png
Beowulf - Evil Incarnate
“ I am an existence beyond humans”

Motif - Oni from Street Fighter IV

Signature: Gate to the hell
Signature1: When entering HYPE MODE, gain 1/2/3 stacks of permanent ENRAGE. ENRAGE is removed when HYPE MODE ends.

Signature2: While HYPE MODE, 5/7/10% on hit to inflict STUN for 5 seconds. Defeated opponent while suffering from STUN cannot be resurrected.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 7.58.19 PM.png
"What can't you do? You're like the hero in a story..."
SA: Crushing Defeat
SA1: BLOCKBUSTERS deal 25/50/75% BONUS DAMAGE to opponents with a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER

SA2: When falling below 20/25/35% HEALTH Gain 3/4/5 STACKS of Permanent ENRAGE and Drain 1% HEALTH per second from all opponents
Reference: Kieran from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

I finished recently Sea of stars, so I made these:
Zale:
Zale-card.png
Valere:
Valere-card.png
Garl:
Garl-card.png
SeraÏ:
serai-card.png
Tweaks:
descargar (4).png
Re'shan:
Reshan-card.png
Bst'Ya:
Bstya-card.png
The artificier:
descargar (5).png

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like Shawesome was discussing adding a feature where cards could be customized to the actual game. While this sounds very nice in principle, I don't think it would be worth the work for the devs in the real world.