• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Who's in love today? 😏💘😊
Today is another of those special days of the year, and I'm here once again to show you a brand new card for today's date. A cute, kind, warm-hearted variant, ready for love... and hitting someone's heart gently with his chair.

Pretend you just got him today.

BEOWULF — GENTLE GIANT

d68af08288f84ea8b450f490c2d4e25e.png
182 Sem Título_20230328010829.png
HARMLESS ZONE

(SA1) When Beowulf HITS deal less than 2% damage to opponent's HEALTH, inflict STUN and ARMOR BREAK for 2/3/4 seconds. BLOCKED HITS don't count.

(SA2) When opponent's HITS deal more than 5/7/10% damage to Beowulf's HEALTH, gain CHARM and ARMOR for 10 seconds

CHARM: Gets IMMUNE to opponent's SIGNATURE ABILITY effects. Also drains 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER when near the opponent
194 Sem Título2_20240215204015.png

Happy Valentine's day 💐😁

Last edited:
Who's in love today? 😏💘😊
Today is another of those special days of the year, and I'm here once again to show you a brand new card for today's date. A cute, kind, warm-hearted variant, ready for love... and hitting someone's heart gently with his chair.

Pretend you just got him today.

BEOWULF — GENTLE GIANT

View attachment 22084
View attachment 22085
HARMLESS ZONE

(SA1) When Beowulf HITS deal less than 5/7/10% damage to opponent's HEALTH, inflict STUN and ARMOR BREAK for 3 seconds

(SA2) When opponent's HITS deal more than 5/7/10% damage to Beowulf's HEALTH, gain CHARM and ARMOR for 10 seconds

CHARM: Gets IMMUNE to opponent's SIGNATURE ABILITY effects. Also drains 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER when near the opponent
View attachment 22086

Happy Valentine's day 💐😁
The color is very nice!! But the abilities are too OP for Silver...😅

The color is very nice!! But the abilities are too OP for Silver...😅
Lol, you're totally right.
I made this SA long time ago. Let's say I was not the ideal person to balance things out before.
And, well... I'm still not either.

Thanks for the advice, pal. I made a little change that (probably) will make him a little less... heartbreaking.

I'm saving the old SA right below for them to compare in the future.
(SA1) When Beowulf HITS deal less than 5/7/10% damage to opponent's HEALTH, inflict STUN and ARMOR BREAK for 3 seconds

I made two versions of them.
This one is Beo's palette #4 not-based on Valentine's Day.
A common silver variant.

BEOWULF — BABYFACE
"That whole 'Giant Killer' era was actually kind of fun for me. That is what elevated my name in NMO."
b54330034a7940a4a43788b1e91b342d.png

His SIGNATURE ABILITY
THEY WANT HIM TO SUCCEED

(SA1) Revive with 10/15/20% health and REGEN upon entering HYPE MODE quickly right after being defeated

(SA2) While in HYPE MODE, gain INVINCIBILITY and HASTE for 5/7/10 seconds

I forgot to say:
"Babyface" is how they call those wrestlers who fight on the "good side", i.e. the "good guys".

Here’s the idea of new gold Ms.Fortune… Watermelon Lover!!
IMG_4370.png
“Yaaaay”

Motif - Melony from SMG4

Signature: Mask of madness

Signature1: When inflict DEBUFF, additionally inflict FATIGUE for 10/9/8 seconds and gain REGEN for 5 seconds.

Signature2: When the remaining time reaches 40/50/60 seconds, Gain permanent IMMUNITY, DEADEYE and MIASMA.

Last edited:
ANNIE — OLD SHOW
"Let's see how many pieces I can cut you into."
6782567941ea4aa08fe0fdbecd27bb72.png
Annie and Sagan as Scrap Baby and Scraptrap (from Five Nights at Freddy's franchise)
REFERENCE:
ddmhr6g-c543ed37-2540-4ce1-95a3-a9cc6b79db8c.png

SIGNATURE ABILITY:
CONTROLLED SHOCK

(SA1) If the opponent's first block in a string is not PERFECT-TIMED, inflict POWER SURGE. While they have at least 5/4/3 stacks of POWER SURGE, they can't block;

(SA2) While the opponent is suffering from at least 5/4/3 stacks of POWER SURGE, deal damage equal to 25/35/50% of Annie's ATTACK when either fighter uses a BLOCKBUSTER

Recent card of mine that got me veeeery proud #1

BEOWULF — WOLF OF STEEL
"It's a wolf! It's a fighter! No. It's both!"

4b642ff1b09949c88a73d05d1086270b.png
Beowulf as Superman, from DC Comics​

HIS REFERENCE:
images_18d7a728337.jpeg

HIS SIGNATURE ABILITY:
SUPERHUMAN STATS

(SA1) While facing a NON-AIR opponent, gain permanent HASTE and 2 permanent stacks of 1/2/3 of these different BUFFS: ENRAGE, ARMOR and REGEN. While facing an AIR opponent, suffer SLOW, CRIPPLE, ARMOR BREAK and HEAVY BLEED.

(SA2) Against a NON-AIR opponent, HITS that deal at least 15/12/10% of the opponent's MAX HEALTH convert up to 2 BUFFS into ARMOR BREAK and GUARD BREAK for 15 seconds each

HIS SPECIAL TRAIT:
During his HYPE MODE, his eyes glow red.

417 Sem Título_20240226185550.png
417 Sem Título_20240226185820.png

I want him so bad 🥲

Recent card of mine that got me veeeery proud #2

ANNIE — PRODIGY OF AGES
"No matter the costume I wear! I'll always fight for what is right!"

20240209_140356.gif
Annie as multiple Robins, from DC
Sagan as Batman, Beast Boy and Jon Kent, all of them from DC

HER REFERENCE
1. Robin (Dick Grayson) and Beast Boy [Teen Titans, from 2003]
images (26).jpeg

2. Robin (Carrie Kelley) and Batman
images_18de69d902e.jpeg

3. Robin (Tim Drake) and Beast Boy [Young Justice]
images_18de69e793d.jpeg

4. Robin (Stephanie Brown) and Batman
images_18de69f6ac5.jpeg

5. Robin (Damian Wayne) and Superboy (Jon Kent)
images_18de6a24af4.jpeg

6. 80's Robin and 80's Batman
images_18de6a2b4f0.jpeg

HER SIGNATURE ABILITY
OFFENSIVE FORCE

(SA1) For every 10 COMBO HITS, gain ENRAGE and AUTO-BLOCK for 20 seconds each and 10/15/20% BLOCKBUSTER METER

(SA2) Gain DEADEYE and PRECISION for 10 seconds each when using a BLOCKBUSTER. If Annie is already benefiting from DEADEYE and PRECISION, BLOCKBUSTERS convert each ENRAGE and AUTO-BLOCK stack into extra 1/1.5/2 seconds for DEADEYE and PRECISION

HER SPECIAL TRAIT
For every STAR POWER MODE activation, it changes Annie's and Sagan's palette color to an alternate one. The order of the palettes is:

1) Robin & Beast Boy from Teen Titans 2003
2) Carrie Kelley & Batman
3) Tim Drake & Beast Boy
4) Stephanie Brown & Batman
5) Damian Wayne & Jon Kent
?) 80's Robin & Batman [this one appears in place of the active palette when using a TIER 3 BLOCKBUSTER during STAR POWER MODE]
20240209_204936.gif

Reactions: 道民紳士
As a JP player, I think it's great that pallet with Japanese tradition-motifs are added. So, let me introduce my new diamond Beowulf - Sushi Master!
IMG_4399.png
Beowulf_SM1_Outtake.png
Beowulf_SnakeBite.png

Beowulf - Sushi Master
“Hey omachi! ”

Motif - Sushi
Signature - Sushi fever / Wasabizushi

Signature1 (Sushi fever) : When Beowulf is alive, teammate’s health recovers 2% per seconds for 8/9/10 seconds when they tags in. When recover ends, they get permanent ENRAGE and 3 stacks of BLESSING.

Signature2 (Wasabizushi) : When Beowulf tags in, remove all opponent’s BUFF, inflict DISABLE TAG INS and recover opponent’s health by 2% per seconds for 8/9/10 seconds.When recover ends, inflict 3 stacks of permanent SLIME and GUARD BREAK.

• The catchphrase is based on the word that is often said when stereotypical Japanese sushi restaurant owner serves sushi. It means “Thank you for waiting!”.

• Each signature has own names, Sushi fever and Wasabizushi. He gives mercy to both teammates and enemies with recovering effect. For teammate, they will get enrage and blessing, but enemies will suffer from guard breaks and slimes after the recover ends.

•Unlike Unholy, signature2 affects only Sushi Master himself tags in.

Here’s my new idea of diamond Annie… A knight with pride! Here’s the details.
IMG_4412.png
“Wanna be slashed by my Noble sword?”

Motif - Charlotte from Samurai Shodown

Signature - Sword of gradation

Signature1 - When hitting an attacking opponent, gain STAR POWER METER by 25/30/35%. If this hit was done by a PROJECTILE, this effect will be doubled.

Signature2 - When activating STAR POWER at full meter, remove all DEBUFFS from yourself. While in STAR POWER MODE, gain RANDOM BUFF every second by 3/4/5 seconds.

•Signature1 is kind of technical, made for the experienced players. Counter hit is difficult in some situations, but if you succeed, you can get high return. Also, counter hit with projectile can get star power meter by 70%!

•When you activate star power mode, you can remove all debuffs and gain multiple random buffs one after another! Due to this, stop attacking and defend yourself to gain strong buffs is one of the strategies. Evergreen Evil would be the best buddy for her.

Color palettes Reference from Pokémon Sword and Shield (ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド) !!!
umbrella_Grolia&Rillaboom.png
Reference: Gloria (ユウリ) with Rillaboom (ゴリランダー)

yuuri.png.png1e3f66d997525dafd996ede08b99ec71.png

umbrella_Gloria&Cinderace.png
Reference: Gloria (ユウリ) with Cinderace (エースバーン)
534c61e49cd53b006fa749db96b51a20 (1).png

umbrella_Grolia&Inteleon.png

Reference: Gloria (ユウリ) with Inteleon (インテレオン)
0bfb4aad0efbd28aa1c37b52752cd65b.png

Attachments

• fb_pokemon_191127_05.jpg
    fb_pokemon_191127_05.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1
Конечно, я это сделал не через сайт, но все же хочу поделиться своими фан-картами. The skin on filia is a reference to Yukako from Jo JoIMG_20240304_002032_237.jpgIMG_20240304_002031_964.jpgIMG_20240304_000700_481.jpgIMG_20240304_002032_037.jpgIMG_20240304_002032_357.jpg

A new idea of diamond Marie.. Creator of life! I worked harder than ever before, so please check it out!
IMG_4440.png
“I’m sorry that I never told you who I was. “

Motif - Life Skydragon Zerclea (命天龍・ゼルクレア) from Puzzle & Dragons Z ↓
IMG_4417.jpeg

Signature : Life orb

Signature1 - She can REVIVE her teammates by MORTUARY CHARGE anywhere. When REVIVE teammate by MORTUARY CHARGE, they will gain extra 15% health and gain IMMUNITY and HEIST for 10/15/20 seconds when they tags in.

Signature2 - When Marie is alive, all teammates take 5/7/10% less damage from opponent.

• By the sacred power of creating life, she can use pretty strong reviving effects with her signature1. She can revive her allies anywhere by mortuary charge, which is very useful in both offense and defense (especially high-streak prize fights)! Revived teammate gains extra health and protected from debuffs. This effect can stackable with her 2nd marquee ability, means that if her marquee’s level is 11, teammate will revive with 65% health!

•Signature2 is based on Zerclea’s leader skill in P&D Z, that reduce all damage from enemies. Like Zerclea, Her ATK is not high, but she would be a reassuring presence on the team as a defensive supporter.

I hope it will be added someday…

Last edited:
download.pngCitação: "Não deveria ser tão assustador"

Habilidade: Pan, Pan, Pan, Pan

1.0 O QUINTO golpe combinado concede DOIS efeitos positivos aleatórios PERMANENTES e inflige TRÊS efeitos negativos aleatórios PERMANENTES. Os efeitos são removidos ao FINALIZAR o combo.

2. Cada QUINTO golpe combinado leva 3% adicionais da saúde máxima do oponente para cada EFEITO POSITIVO DIFERENTE aplicado à big band.

ATQ: 8.852

VP: 76.205

Aeon's color palettes!!

aeon.png

Tikal (ティカル) and Chaos (カオス) from Sonic the Hedgehog (ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ)

Tikal_in_Sonic_Channel.pngchara_chaos.gif

aeon.png
Magolor (マホロア) from Kirby's Return to Dream Land (星のカービィ Wii)

KRTDL_Captain.png

aeon.png

Frisk and Napstablook, and Flowey

Frisk.png5-967.png

1-Napstablook.png

Flowey_sprite.png

from UNDERTALE

Note: Whaddup! Creanz here, i know Sans Marie is already out for a while now but i still wanting to do my own take on her for funsies :>

download (5).png

"You're Gonna Have a Bad Time"

Ref: Sans the Skeleton from Undertale (i also did some of my own undertale character variants)

SA: Judgement Day

SA1: Marie deals 25% more damage per defeated ally fighters. When she is the last one alive, gain 3 stacks of Armor per ally and 1 stack of Evasion every 10 seconds. Armor stack reduced if enemy fighter uses a Blockbuster.

SA2: Every 20 seconds while benefitting from at least 2 stacks of Armor deal damage equal to 18% of Marie's attack and inflicting Stun for 12 seconds. Hitting a stunned enemy will inflict Inverse Polarity and disabling Special Move for 12 seconds.